Whale here. OMG > 0.00280000 in next 12h

Hey there, it's me again. You know.. I used to hang out here before I became a whale. Don't drop your bags. Incoming moon mission.

Ok

Thank you.

this shit coin got too hyped by its own creator with no concrete news whatsoever its a miracle it still worth so much.

unbeliever. drop your bags with loss.
NOW!

sit on this and hold for long term gains...... It is in use in industry you fool... It is a practical coin and is great .........

please refer to this post for better understanding of wonderfiul Omisego

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. 64656C74612D762E7465616D

A thread had to be archived because of you OP. A genuine thread had to be pruned only to be replaced with this absolute drivel, you god damn fucking subhuman piece of dog shit.

Fuck off. You were wrong last week and expect you to be wrong again. You're that larping faggot on the train to Kyoto.

it was yesterday. and I felt asleep. today I changed my mind to pump it rather then to dump it. You just have to wait a couple of hours in front of your screen. which... you are doin' anyways the whole day because you have no real life, r-r-r-rrrrright?

(You)
Now fuck off.

dear user, just wait and stay a bit longer. nobody is waiting outside of your place for you. it's safe for you to stay at home. people won't look in disbelief at you. no reason to go out. you will never gonna get laid. so instead enjoy the time in front of your screen. where you buy high, sell low. and hold bags for life. fuck... you must be a digimarine too hahahahaha!

This is now a raven thread

stop lying OMG is the shittiest shitcoin of them all. just sold everything and you should too

So, you have nothing better to do than LARPing?

>whale here

pump has started retard

>280k

It will be lucky to reach 208k you stinking pajeet

Called it. Piss off, subcontinental subhuman.

huh thanks for the tip that was really cool of you

let me guess? you never get laid. you feel "comfy" branding yourself as an "autist". and you never make money. true? hahahahahahaha. untermensch.

PnD shitheel. Reported.

i'm a nice whale, yes.

talking to your ugly mother (while she is ignoring you) != reporting

if true, thank you.

Yeah, sure. Nothing to do with BTC hitting 4320 USD.

People, don't trust random niggers on the internet. Be smart and don't fall for obvious autistic LARPing.

you know you are on /biz, do you?

Kill yourself curry nigger

>lol so randum xDD My FUD got 10 upvotes

Kys and your "the current year" tier excuse.

pajeets can't meme you retard. possibly some liberal leftist retard. tell me.. do you get laid? do you have love in your life? do you have friends outside of Veeky Forums? and most important: do you make money? do pink wojaks affect you?

>memeing

obvious larping, sage thread

buy LINK now you deluded faggots

post your blockfolio!

fuck this coin. i bought at $12 and finally got rid of my bags at $8.8

going to go invest in something solid like eBTC now

a true /biz user. well done. bought high and sold with loss. look forward when it reaches 15$.
>hint: will happen before this month ends. screencap this.

>calling you out for the shitskin turdworlder you are
>liberal leftist

so your blockfolio is a sea of red? don't be sad. seek refuge in the girl next to your side? oh, you're a faggot? arrrr... bad. do you think about changing your gender? arrr... bad. soon you'll kill yourself. yeeeah!

Seriously guys, the low $8 was your last chance to get in on the bull run. OMG always consolidates high. Don't believe the $7 shit.

DONT FUCKING BUY IT
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARTED ?
It gonna drop to 190.
Then 140
Are you fucking blind or what

I actually bought in 25K

The uptrend has already started you delusional little boy. Buy some shitcoin instead and pray for pump. Smart money is now coming into OMG to ride the wave.

Oh look, it's our "whale" friend from yesterday. The one who couldn't deliver.

12 hours this time, huh?

We all pointed and laughed at you yesterday. I expect the same outcome today.

it's not like I have not mentioned it before in this thread. and besides: have you even read all of it? was totally clear about what will happen within the 6 hours and the upcoming 12 hours. whale here. thank me later.

Oh yeah, I read it all.

> b-b-b-but I fell asleep
> b-b-b but I watched a movie
> b-b-b but I didn't take a shower
> b-b-b but I reply to my own OP post

You made your assertion, and you failed.

Best of luck delivering today, but you won't.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." -Ghandi (pajeet)

btw. it's flappening

Neck yourself you black cunt.

heavy bags, ah? sea of red, ah? not even enough money to pay the whore, ah? sad little man.

thanks for the tip OP i just went all in on OMG

Shit yourself to death.

you are welcome and shall rejoice

your life != life

OMG is pumping today.

bullshit it will go below ICO price trust me they're scammers

lol at this FUD today, everyone is scared of OMG uptrend

What the fuck am i even reading

hahahahahaha, said the guy who used "solid" + "eBTC" in one sentence.
>real pajeet confirmed

OMG doesn't even have a dev team and they lied about apple acquisitoin rumors

I want to cash on your transactions hard. And I know I will.

OMG is going to crash and burn dont say you werent warned i just want to help

no no, the OMG+Apple thing is real. it goes far beyond meme magic. something /biz cannot even comprehend.
>pic related

see this is just confirmation its all lies man I'm glad I sold at 8.5

Oh, just like you wanted to help with the Apple rumor which started here on biz. Riiiight kiddo! Your FUD is not effective. Think of me when you unload your shitcoin bags at McD's pls.

>going to go invest in something solid like eBTC now
you have no credibility after this whatsoeva

Unless this shit goes to $13 I don't give a fuck

Aaaah, I see it now. You unloaded at $8.5 and the price is nearing $9 today because the uptrend has already started. You are a true biz user! Buy high sell low.

15 before this month ends. honestly!

Not sure if $15 but we are definitely going $11+ and beyond now.

i would only consider buying it if it goes back up to $12 (where i originally bought it before they scammed me)

but i think its more likely everyone iwll realize and it goes back to below ICO price ($3)

Suuuure, """they""" scammed you. You funny man. You bought near the fucking top and LITERALLY sold at the fucking bottom. Kill yourself.

they said they would be doing acqusitions with aapl so who is the scam here?