How do i cut in Ramadan?

How do i cut in Ramadan?

And happy Ramadan to you, brehs!

Ramadan kareem brother

read the islamic sticky

Ramadan Mubarak my friend

Also wtf, why is that even a question? It is easiest to cut during Ramadan. You're literally fasting. I will give one crucial piece of advice, though - Most iftar dinners tend to be very grand and high calorie. You can still eat a shit ton but just eat less in the morning to compensate. You do have to watch yourself you could actually end up gaining weight during this holy month.

Allahu Akbar, nigger jews

But how do i stop my self from eating these?

What I like to do during Ramadong to help with a cut, is to take my Muslim tribal shiv and attack my family. They never see it coming, best part is it gives me mad forearm games. It counts as HIIT when my uncle tries to straddle me, which helps with the fat loss.

This but don't be an autist if you're with the family, just try to cut down on the sweet stuff. Also don't skip sahur

Its really starting to make me feel uncomfortable with all these terrorist posts

I don't need to be bombarded with your religious views while I'm here. nothing you say or do is appreciated here and its probably best if you left

you sound like you'd press the lunk alarm at planet fitness

This. Jesus fuck, don't muslims have a seperate physique board/ forum where they can go complain and seek muh reparations for being treated like the dirty sandniggers they are.

Gtfo to /pol/ you nigger

This; unless you're a redpilled catholic (not vatican two or whatever it is), then I don't want your fucking religion shoved down my throat.

You don't need to. As long as you get enough protein and hit your calorie goals then it's fine

i seriously hate muslims

Oh look, the bigots are out. Be careful, they are easily provoked.

Petition to get muslims off of Veeky Forums? All who say yay are in favour all who say nay do not count.

reason?

I go to LA fitness, wouldn't step into a planet fitness if it were my only option.

I don't go there, but I reckon thats where these terrorists are usually hiding and spreading their disgusting habits and beliefs

fuck off you nu-male fucking cuckold, go to fucking tumblr.

Nobody cares if you're so easily fucking triggered by redpilled fucking views.

We're not bigots man, if I was a bigot, then I probably wouldn't love Jesus. Simple as that. Like where do muslims get off calling other people bigots when their whole religion is based on human sacrifice and rape of women? Gross.

No, thats where you cucks go to complain about minorities

Look at this sandnigger desperately trying to defend his culture. Calling people cucks literally means nothing.

Do you relate your views to others at parties? What about to your lovers?

Fuck you cuck

>unironically using the word bigot

This faggot is never going to make it, you are beta as fuck

>go to parties

I'm not a fucking degenerate. I model myself on my ancestors -- the crusaders who fought for the holy land and for their redpilled views.

I will battle against you cuckolds for as long as I can.

I don't talk about religion at parties, plain and simple. My lovers have all had autonomy in any decision they make regarding their own personal beliefs. Catholics can marry Buddhists, Jews, Hindus, etc. Yet a Muslim girl marrying a Catholic boy is taboo. Isn't that a bit hypocritical? Think critically for a moment, and see why that double standard makes no sense and why you should probably take this kind of conversation of a Veeky Forumsness board.

Well, you're technically right if you have no problem getting your gf/wive pounded by a nigger. Thats what cuck means.

I'm redpilled and I'd rather be cucked by a black man than some muslim scum

Fuck off Muhammed.

O yeah, those ancestors whou got pounded by an arab named Saleheddine or the ottoman named Bayezid?

>How do i cut in Ramadan?
First, you disregard intelligence-destroying nonsense like 'religion' and 'spirituality', learn to take responsibility for your own life into your own hands. Then, the whole 'cutting' issue solves itself.

You're welcome, OP!

SHUT THE FUCK ABOUT MY ANCESTORS YOU SANDNIGGER UNLESS YOU WISH TO FACE ME

Happy Ramadan Kareem brother

I am cutting during the Ramadan too and i'll try an intermittent fasting diet this time

I don't know if there is in english but there is a lot of french youtube videos about cutting during Ramadan

Hey man, admitting that you rather cuck yourself takes a lot of heart (i assume?). Guess i was right about you, fucking cuck

He needs to intellectually abandon nonsense like religion and spirituality.

YOU need to abandon nonsense like racism and bigotry. When you live in a world where you can hop on a plane and be on the other side of the planet in a matter of hours, there is no longer room for things like that. Please TRY to be a sentient, thinking being, okay?

Muslims shouldn't cut

SHUT UP YOU BLUEPILLED BETA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why would i face some degenerate cuck, whontakes pride in a failure of ancestors that got bitch slapped by some arab??

this

Underrated

>ah yes, we are obviously more manly, filthy european
>why so bigoted and islamophobic... pls no bully

Amen

this. The terrorists may have warfare and violence, but redpilled gentlemen like myself have wit and logic on our sides .

Different social settings have different rules. If I particularly hated Muslims I'd probably keep it to myself in public.

Why are shiite muslims so inferior to us bros?

this fuck muslim

Inshallah brother we will all make it and I pray this anger the shaytan is giving you leaves yours body habibi
Love all my Veeky Forums famalams

see all you muslims do is spread fucking hate

I don't have a fucking habbibi inside of me

I'm a proud fucking idnfidel

So uhh? How the fuck do I manage to cut during ramadan and not lose any gains? Normally my cuts involve doing IF with an ability to drink water and workout. Question: How do I manage to fast, yet still workout and not lose any of my gains? My nearest gym only opens till 9:30 and iftar is at 9 here.

Former Muslim here.
LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN

I am also former muslim. I left because the anti-semitism offended me. Please leave and support Israel.

nice fedora impersonation, shame about your family, your country, your culture, your civilization

not even white
not even christian

>former Muslim
>former
Sure thing, Ahmed.

> I model myself on my ancestors
When they weren't crusading they were killing each other because their nobles and kings told them too.
The crusades were a failure. You ended up destroying Constantinople and slaughtering fellow christians.
The crusades literally destroyed Christianity in the middle east. How does it feel to know your ancestors helped that?

> I will battle against you cuckolds
Christian Europeans and North Americans are the ones being cucked dumbass.
Also if you really want to fight leave Veeky Forums and go to the middle east like "MUH CRUSADERS"

I left because me and my dad sat down and read the quran. We realized how it was all lies.

My name isn't even middle eastern :^)

I love you my habibi

> mfw Crusaders killed so many christians in thd 4th crusade that the Pope excommunicated the entire crusader army

If the only thing you have is your failure of a warrior ancestor heritage than please rethink your life

Cut this muslim shit out. Just go blow yourself up or somethibg already.

Quit being a terrorist.

This is the most ridiculous thread ive ever seen lol

Remember when king Guy of Jerusalem surrendered to a bunch of shitskins?

underrated

top kek

>bombarded
>bomb

lol I get it. It has the word bomb in it and sinxce muslime bomb it makes sense lol
fucking hell lol

I guess Saladin was too big of a guy for him.

>The crusaders who slaughtered innocent people in Jerusalem and Constantinople

So many irate irrational posts and strangely they all come from the 'non terrorists'
Non muslim but happy ramadan to all you muslimbros.
We're all gonna make it.