What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPb3fAgMrsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

underage reported

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)

7 hours sleep isn't enough?

>go to sleep by 10 and get up at 6
>get a job and move out
>offer to so the grocery shopping in the meantime

why would you repost this shitty pasta?

>go to bed at 10 or earlier
>get a job, move out
>get a job, buy food
>stop making excuses

>Lol just get a job xD go outside and find one of the countless jobs xDXDXd

get a job loser

Stop being such a faggot and do everything yourself. Why are you depending on other people to get your shit done?

Fellow neet here. Life is gud, though im gonna get job soon cause being a neet is kinda selfish desu.

fucking move out get a job and quit being a faggot

a lot of excuses in here

1. buy ear plugs
2. get a job you fucking degenerate

>>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly

>What do I do?

How about you become an adult, Jesus Christ. Get a fucking job, and grow the fuck up.

>tell mom i never used a machine at the gym
>she gets worried and immediately cancels my gym membership
>thinks i have no clue what im doing and im going to hurt myself
>hires a trainer for pre muscle development
>i havnt been aloud to go to the gym yet for 7 months

You would have a really easy time starting off in a new city, even with just the clothes on your back and no arrangements. Consider most people who start over, they have no proper paperwork (two valid forms of ID), criminal record, drug addiction, debt, and probably are violent/unreasonable which got them there in the first place. If you are under 25 I really suggest you go out into the world and start from scratch, if only to fall flat on your face so that you will never regret not trying it later on in life. You have nothing holding you back, as a parent I can tell you that it would hurt to see my child leave but it would hurt even more knowing that I held them back from the life they were meant to live.

>aloud

did she take you out of school too?

8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=KPb3fAgMrsM
I need you to watch this video OP and stop being a little bitch.

What is the meaning of this? Delete it now!

I hope that's not a trap because I'm gonna go jerk off now.

This pasta isn't even mildly amusing.

Getting a job is the easiest fucking thing in the world. Learn how to make a resume and blast it all over craigslist and Indeed, you cretinous fuck.

It's trap user. Fap to it regardless.

source

Trap in my pic is Audrina Hilton
and in OPs it's a tumblr trap whore called kitty-lynn

>>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
Get your own place
>>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
Get a Job
>>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
Get a job and buy your food
>>Can't get gf because of their bullshit
Get your own place

shit no, I sleep around 2130 and wake up at 0500, breakfast, lift, work, shitpost and fall asleep easily because i'm tired AF

Then go to sleep at 2030 or earlier

Get a fucking job, ya leech. Haven't you ever seen Scarface? FIrst you get da money, den you get da power, den you get da women. Scarface is a good life role model.

I get out of work at 1730 and arrive at my home around 1810 aproximately (commute's a bitch), i have to live too man, I have a family and friends, i can't just eat lift sleep repeat...

twink

>37445337
Go to bed earlier, don't do anything involving looking at a screen the hour leading up to going to bed, you can also use lavendar spray to get to sleep easier
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
That's called growing up.
If you want a job that involves moving about, work in a warehouse or in manual labour
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
They don't have to bank roll your hobby
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit
I don't think them telling you to grow up is stopping you from getting a gf, living with your parents, being unemployed and blaming everything else for your own inadequacies might be the reason why.

There are shit loads of jobs out there, every week someone decides to fuck off their job and work somewhere else.
Make a CV/resume and put it online, and print out a load of copies, dress smart and visit offices, work places and supermarkets and ask if they have vacancies.
Failing that apply to any supermarket online or in store, they always have jobs.