I am either buying $1,000 worth of ARK or BAT right now. Going to let Veeky Forums decide. Redpill/shill me

I am either buying $1,000 worth of ARK or BAT right now. Going to let Veeky Forums decide. Redpill/shill me

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/nailed-it-ethereum-bitcoin-hybrid-ebtc-gains-300-percent-on-investor-hype#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you want to give money away why dont you sent it directly to me?

fuck off

ONE OF US

which?

Ark is criminally underpriced right now. It's likely won't go any lower. Buy now or regret later.

put it in ODN you fuck wit

I've been seeing all these ODN shill threads but I dunno

Yeah I noticed. My gut is leaning towards ark

They have a major update coming soon which will allow issuing smart contracts like eth.

Join the Ark (death cult) for heavy bags

The question should be which has the most potential to hit 1,000,000,000 market cap.
IMHO it's ARK

Tempting

Neither. Buy COSS.

As a dude that jumped in and out of both, just wait. If you look at the BAT chart, the shit is manipulated, probably by the developers. Its easy to chart and repeats a similiar pattern repeatedly. It is now at the bottom of this cycle. If you invest in it now, it will be up around 6500 sats in a day or two.

Ark, man, I really liked Ark. Had a big bag. But that shit is manipulated like crazy right now. Look at the month chart - it still has a ways to go down. And will. Someone is just killing it.

Long term? I think they are both safe. But I think there is far more chance Ark is gonna drop another 10% than BAT in the coming week. BAT is going to go up. Right now is perfect time to get in.

I got rid of my Ark, plan to get back in when whoever is fucking it so hard tires and leaves it be. I do hold BAT right now, but only because I buy it at the bottom of these cycles and sell when it gets to the top. Not saying this will keep working, but it has for a while now. I plan to sell around 6500 - 7000. By time I wait for it to drop again, maybe Ark will be freed to move up.

good luck.

buy low, buy ark

It's better to buy a coin that has been going down lately than something that has been going up(BAT has gone more up than down)

What's the point of killing it? You think it's some kind of competitor? It doesn't even make sense putting up those giant sell walls.

>tfw bought ARK at 89000 sats
At least that wasn't all of my ARK just 1/4th of it so as long as it gets to 65000 sats I'll be on the upside again. Gonna hodl. Fuck me though, at least I learned from my mistake. Will never buy high again.

Well, Bat is being manipulated, but at least its allowed to breath. It's one of the few crypto projects that has an actual product working! It has a big time lead, who has connections in the business Bat exists in. Look at the chart, it goes up X%+5% over previous high, down X%+5% over previous low. Its slow and steady, making its way up. And they have "big news", releases, etc this week or next. I don't know if or how much it will affect the next run up, but its good to at least have real news.

I agree that Ark is a good long term buy, but just because its going down doesn't it won't keep going down. I think its going to drop down into the 40's, easy. Maybe 30's. When it starts going up again, it's gonna start slow then rocket.

They aren't killing it, just smothering it violently. Do you feel like buying with those huge sell walls? I don't. But lets say you have a shit ton of cash, and a shit ton of Ark, and you know Ark is legit.

Would you put up a huge sell wall? Make it so people gradually stop buying it, because "whats the point?" And then the weak hands keep hitting their limits and selling and the price continues down. Do you know who is sitting there scooping up all that cheap Ark? The dude who has the sell wall up. Cause he knows once he stops, its gonna pop right back up again.

Like everything else, the rich get richer. Money makes money.

If you are following the buy highsell low strategy, buy Ark

BAT, creator of JavaScript , co founder of Mozzilla. Ark, deluded stuttering potheads. You decide.

BAT if you wanna have $5,000 by next month.
ARK if you wanna post pink wojaks.

Not to forget that with his amount of ARK, he can easily secure himself a comfy delegate spot, vote for himself and just mine for himself without having to pay anyone else.

buy mtl

Just how fucking lower can ark go?

The question is - how bigger can these sellwalls get? This whale is going all out, he's not even trying to let it recover, he's crashing it with no survivors.

Just crashed another 2k as i posted it.

Christ, this coin will have zero buyer confidance.

>Yesterday's #1 delegate is now #42
>#2 delegate has only 7 votes
>biz_classic is #3 with over 1300
>whales fucking up prices however they want

Looks like this system is utterly fucked and has no security mechanism whatsoever. But democracy works, am I right?

What does delegate rank even do?

Ark is low right now, BAT is high. You decide

fuck that. buy ebtc

cointelegraph.com/news/nailed-it-ethereum-bitcoin-hybrid-ebtc-gains-300-percent-on-investor-hype#

It was low on 90k, 80k, 70k, 60k and now its heading for 50k.

nothing. except more people in a delegate is less payout, as every delegates forges the same amount of ark.

So why would you want more people?

you dont. people are dumb for luring everyone into biz_classic. Although you dont want to be too small if youre out of the 51 club there is no forging.

Christ, im dumping this shit, this is headed straight to zero.

BAT could easily 2x friday...

lol 0/10

>2x
>in a market where everyone sells the news no matter how good or how low the coin is

Its already priced in

Lmao their biggest release ever, now it's way below ATH, but it's already priced in.

Stfu stupid faggot

OP if you aren't a /BATtyboy/ by now then there is no hope for you.

Guys, I just looked up the head developer of Ark and took a look at his twitter. This is his profile picture. Isn't it some kind of islamic symbol? What the fuck? I don't want to support any mudslime supoorters.

silly goose thats iota

Forgot the pic, here it is. He is french btw.

Save your money. Ark is buzzword bullshit that will never deliver on its promises. BAT is only supported by one browser with a lower marketshare than Opera. (0%)

That symbol means 'Christian' or 'Infidel' so guy must be pretty based.

You stupid faggot. That's an Arabic word 'na'. It's literally just a word in a language.

Arabs =/= Muslims. There are Arabs with religions other than Islam.

Guess that's fine then. Scared me for a second.

kill yourself you uneducated piece of shit

Buy Ark, 120k sats by December

Sorry for not living in a shitskin infested country where arabic lessons are mandatory at school.

BAT all the way, these fucking arkies are loud but they know theyre over.

all shilling their bags. with just 1000$ you wont get much dividends from ark staking. bat is risky at the moment. chances are higher that ark will "moon" back to its ATH. but it will take time. no fast money.

BAT for the quickest gains on the short term!

bat is the gayest crypto after iota.

basic attention token.

Mostly means that though. Arabs haven't taken to islam like a fish to water just by matter of geographical circumstance.

BATTY BOYS

yeah mainly because the muslims have exterminated the other variants

Which is exactly why you should get BAT

If ark pumped as hard as it did for a community project release think of how hard it will pump for a dev release

shhhhh just let them post the purple anime whore and deluded arkies.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 25%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

This is some very elaborate FUDding material. I'm not an ARK holder, but boy do you guys catch your share of flak. I dunno which one gets it worse, ARK or DGB.

Post ark memes, I need them for my collection. Going to spam it all over this board once ark moons.

>
ARK is ok. Typical probelm of biztards is that they can only think in 0/1 or black/white. Obviously it was overpumped in a too short amount of time. After it bleeds down to a new reliable floor it will stay steady and prepare for rising again. But it needs time, actual development and less braindead shilling.

Waiting is for virgins, true chads get their gains immediately.