Abs are made in the kitchen

>abs are made in the kitchen
Fucking retarded logic, I'm a skeleton at 13% bodyfat and I don't have anything that resembles abs. Yet, last year I gained weight (and bodyfat up to 16) training abs hard and they started to appear.
>people thinking if you have low bodyfat you have abs
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Other urls found in this thread:

vampire69blog.com/2015/10/whos-that-girl-natalie-austin-aka-lindsay-ftv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>13-15% bodyfat
>low

lolno. Try getting down below 7% BF.

I'm about 12-13% body fat.

You can see my abs.

I think it's a mix of fat disposition from genetics and how much you actually work out your abs coupled with how low your BF is.

13% bodyfat isn't low.

Abs aren't made in the kitchen, they're revealed through low bodyfat.

It's also not logic, it's a saying meant to emphasize that people train too much and work on diet too little.

All you've identified with this thread is that you're not low bodyfat and that you're autistic.

/agreed

I'm a skelly with good lighting and I disagree with you.
Deadlifts and squats the only an work here.

>Deadlifts and squats the only ab work here.
obligatory compounds + diet is all you need for abs

Low bodyfat is essential. Most people have adequate muscle. Take your autism meds.

Vascubrah, are you a manlet? You look somewhere between 5'8 and 5'10

No one wants to see your pubic hair, you disgusting degenerate.

I'm at 15% body fat yet have slightly visible abs.

I got a thick strong core though from all my deadlifts and weighted dragon flags.

>weighted dragon flags

absolute madman

>skeleton
Well that's your fucking problem. ''Abs are made in the kitchen" are aimed to people who actually LIFT but can't give 2 shits about diet.

Take your autism somewhere else u dumbfuck

yeah I'm a manlet. I'm 178cm, a little over 5'10" and I weigh anything from 170 to 185lbs depending on a ton of shit. I'm about 175 right now.

don't click on the picture then, faggot

This.
>wow, you have nice abs it must be great to be skinny :^)
ALWAYS said by fatasses doing some bullshit "total aquatic fitness" class.

1. Training a muscle in strength/hypertrophy targetted exercise will make it bigger.
2. A healthy balanced diet mixed with regular cardiovascular exercise will burn stored fat around the body, making muscles protrude out of the skin more.
3. Genetics.

I know people who are like 15% with abs, I also know people who are like 10-12% without abs. I mean look at Conor McGregor; he is his most fit and nearly leanest at probably around 12% and he just has a flat stomach with defined pecs. Does he have strong core? Fuck yea he does considering flailing your legs and arms around all the time requires a strong core.

/thread
The point of the abs are made in the kitchen saying that the diet is 95% of having abs. The other 5% is some direct ab work for about 10 minutes tops twice a week. Just look at anyone who has abs and I promise they barely train them compared to other lifts.

goddam
who is this grill

I agree. Bodyfat is important but if you have decent abs they will show even at 15% bf.

stop training your quads ffs, you look goofy

isolating abs is a must for most people to have abs, compounds are good when you are an experienced lifter, for newbies (2 years of less) you will need some abs workout

Why is this so fucking hard.

Train normally, don't eat like a fucking pig. Superset V-ups, hanging leg raises or dragon flags with some of the stupid assistance shit you do anyways.

mirin traps tho

Although training core is important, it is not necessary to do for some people who have the body type and genetics that show abs at a higher bodyfat, regardless of training or not.

>stop training your quads
Sure is summer in here

>skeletons who don't have muscle mass get confused at the fact they were just skinny fat

Never gonna make it.

>Hurr durr
I was a skeleton at maybe 15% bf and without doing any exercise in 7 years if I flexed I could clearly see my abs

>lose weight and look better than before
>look small so start to lean bulk
>put on a kilo and some belly fat
>get scared and do cardio/fast
>lose body fat and also gains

I get scared of losing one extreme so I am forever a DYEL with nice traps and a gut.

>get scared and do cardio/fast
>lose body fat and also gains

nice meme. If you don't want to lose gains, then add the cardio without fasting

Then all I do is maintain the belly. I do a fair amount of cardio, I think.
1.5 mile run, 10 minutes.
1.5 mile 60/120s 20 minutes
twice a week
Plus if weather's nice I do about 20 minutes of skipping rope.

I always did compounds since the day I started working out, but didn't really gave me abs so I started doing accessory workout for abs and ate real carefully during my cut for the show it popped out. Compound helps but diet and accessory helped a lot

>stop training your quads ffs, you look goofy
said the twink

go away

read; "fucking mirin"

Joking aside, leg routine ?

IKTF bro

I mean, most people who dont have shit genetics have visible abs when a low body fat is achieved.

>skelly with low test thinks his shitty body reflects everyone elses
>reeeeeeeeeee

Your mouth is so cute, don't get implants cheekie, it's the price you pay for sub 15% bf as a girl, but who the fuck am I talking to, you're on so much gear that implants wouldn't make it "worse"

Did you do pullups or chinups before you added accessory for abs?

I appreciate your opinion and I will consider it for sure. It may look wonky with my low body fat but I'm not going to be staying this low of a body fat for long anyways, I'm 132lbs rn but will be going back to 145~150 asap. The reason why I am thinking about it is because literally I have a gyno instead of breasts. Even if I went up to 150 I'm not going to get it back because I was 150lbs 3 month ago. pic related
Both

Agreed go for implants if it makes you feel better but just fwiw that pic just gave me a semi

There's something extremely hot about it, not entirely sure what.

You weren't eating enough protein..

I have abs and I dont train abs

The skin tone, the abs, the little shorts, the thing she's doing with the hair.

Hnnnnnnnnng

You're asking the important questions, son.

has Veeky Forums turned you guys gay? lel If I was a dood I'd go for high test grils. But thanks tho
Show pic

shite tattoo
looking good otherwise

I'm not a boob guy, is that ass on point? That's all that matters after face for a ltr

Ugh is that actually a woman

Fucking disgusting

>has Veeky Forums turned you guys gay?
Obviously.

My gf is of the highest fertility, slim waist, massive ass and nice breasts. Feminine as fuck, went through a natural birth like a champ, built for making babies.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't want to wrestle you down and pin you to the floor while I choke you out and ravage your ass

>n-no homo

Natalie Austin
vampire69blog.com/2015/10/whos-that-girl-natalie-austin-aka-lindsay-ftv/

I'm in love with ops pic

Shes beautiful

Its like a hairless boy with a vagina

Wrestling boners are normal
no homo

The perfect mother, would let carry my children

I was already bi before I found Veeky Forums

>let
Kek

Fuark. She's like a younger, high test Pam

more?

Erin is cuter than Pam desu

Erin isn't aging as well as Pam, though

erin was a crazy and a roastie reeeeeeee

I was watching the office today and there was a line where she said something like: I'm not really a fan of horror movies...but I like the beginning of those movies where you have a nice happy family...after that I don't like it.
ahahaaha so cute :3