Dream body

get in here Veeky Forums bros with your dream body. Mines Lesnar and ever since they cured his disease he's gotten even more shredded excited for him at ufc 200

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalphysiques.com/28/fat-free-mass-index-ffmi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't know they cured faggotry.

Doumit ghanem

I liked Kimbo Slice back in the good ole days

My boo

Lotus kun is my inspo. LOTUS PLEASE POST A CURRENT PIC FOR A FELLOW BLACK BRO I'M SORRY I DELETED UR LAST ONE.

Aiming for this

Lesnar looks like shit, pic related, relatively small arms, bulging stomach, saggy tits, look at overeem from that time, tight shredded physique

I just need to reincarnate a million times to get the right DNA and then somehow get a truck of steroids

Lotus pls go

>ever since they cured his disease he's gotten even more shredded

You mean ever since he went back to WWE where he can roid to his heart's content.

Gave up trying to find one without a penis in it.

Why would anyone want to look like this? Honestly.

you're telling me you don't want glutes like these?

How can anyone look at this and not conclude bodybuilding is a mental illness?

lol spotted the DYEL
mind your own business skeletor

Top jej

>That dick is as big as the other guy's leg
What would be the point? It would be unusable.

>call out of mental illness

>defense of mental illness

Jesu christ i left /b for a reason

>Doumit ghanem
Damn. Is there some conceivable way he is natty? Probably never, but I have to ask.

He looks so much fucking better with the beard

Well he don't have the roof gut

Based on his delts & traps it would seem more possible, but fuck I dunno

Makes me wonder which body type actually provides the best quality of life. Just feeling the most comfortable in your skin on a day to day basis.

What if you have to tie your shoes

Healthy at any weight
OK no

A common fantasy is being so big that you can't even move freely or reach your feet

Yeah i want to be huge too but i also want to be able to see my penis

Either one of these guys is my goal, i like the one on the right more

pffffff

with 7'2" Olivier Richters

that's juiced up overeem tho

this faggot needs to fucking get his ass some caber before those nips start firing all kinds of milk

olivier who?

Olivier Richters. "The Dutch Giant". 7'2" or 218cm.

He's the biggest of all.

Olivier and Martyn Ford

Yeh if you're 5' 4"

Sauce?

When you're a manlet it's easier to look ripped because your tiny babby body looks bigger with less muscle due to less surface area

Yeah but where is the sauce that doumit ghanem is 5"4'

I'm 5'10", is that close enough? Lawd I hope so.

Fraud city here I come

i will look like bradley one day

brad is one of the few huge roided dudes that doesn't workout shirtless and doesn't post every picture of him without a shirt, i respect him a lot for that

You fuckers dont even have any fighting spirit

Wuuzzup with his chest hair? Just shave it all if any

i bet this guy won't ever get bullshit from anyone in the world that doesn't own a gun

How to unlock toguro mode?

I hate, so much, the things you choose to be

daddy desu

i think his boy friend prefers smooth.

Lol ok now i see the photoshop

>guy's

daisuke sekimoto has the best roid belly ever

I'm actually attracted to this body type. Chances of ever finding a guy like this is zero. Life is suffering.

looks like he shaved it for that tattoo

How do I reach that mode?

Become a strong man I guess.

>Do strongman
>Eat 10000kcal a day
>Take a gram of test and other shit 2x a week

big ass shark dude

Probably strongfat. Don't have to be a pain in the ass over ever last calorie, generally healthy, physically more useful and more resistant to injury, regular jackoffs will think you're kind of big with a shirt on.

Downside is you look like the Pillsbury Doughboy with broader shoulders without a shirt.

Das reel gud.

That is my goal too...
One day, gentlemen, one day...

Good lord, shit on new WoW all you want but new models/transmog are a godsend.

Steve Cook is looking pretty joocey

>7"2

wow

>Dutch

Oh, slightly above average height then.
Meanwhile and I'm Dutch and 5"3. My life is gods joke.

>lesnar
>300lb of muscle
>goes into a fetal position whenever he is hit

Klokov is the man

He's not saying he is 5'4, he is saying it is possible to have a similar body type to Doumit Ghanem if you're short.

nothing fancy

I feel like this is a goal that I can achieve and also be happy with

fucking captcha

Goal body

This

If only it was possible natty

but if I can't be klokov then I want to be Bruce

Natty limit

Can't wait to see he gets his ass beaten by the fatass Mark Hunt on UFC 200.

Kid Dynamite was a fucking beast, few wrestlers today have his level of acrobatic skill.

he was also a massive piece of shit

find out his height and weight (I tried searching with no result) and enter it into the calculator here:
naturalphysiques.com/28/fat-free-mass-index-ffmi
using different bf%s to see where he would have to be sitting bf%-wise to be a natural. It's not an exact science but it's something to start with.

The next step is the harder one which is to work out what his bf% is, and that's almost impossible to do in my opinion without him having a DEXA scan.

In terms of weight I think 23.5 bmi to 25 bmi is the healthy, athletic, aesthetic range at somewhat lean bf% - at least at ~180cm.

Although it's sometimes aesthetic to be above that (like husbando-mode or strongman) I suspect that's starting to reduce optimal health. Men seem to work more effectively when they're somewhat lean from what I've read, eg. I remember reading 12% is ideal for hormone regulation.

Well you're a manlet who can't fight so you're almost there.

someone who looks like that is going to have some condition whether it's overgrown organs from GH, a lot of hard visceral fat, or diastasis recti where the abdominal wall splits and the organs can't be kept in - all the obvious ways of achieving it are a health risk.

there's a subculture fetish for beefy men with big stomachs but there are fetishes for obesity, anorexia, voluntary amputation etc.

I've heard that isn't the case - I think more than once I've read an account from an ex-strongfat saying that even though "it's fun being that big" it isn't comfortable - it's tiring, hard on the joints, sweaty etc.

Yes it's a meme
Yes he's not particularly strong or muscular
Yes I don't have good lighting and makeup

but it's still an awesome body

Probably 15-18% bodyfat, with a BMI of 25.
>strong
>somewhat athletic
>good testosterone levels
>last long during sex (premature ejaculation becomes more common as bodyfat % goes down) but no problems getting it up (erectile dysfunction becomes more common with higher bodyfat %)
>look massive as fuck compared to skinny dude with BMI 21
>look ripped as fuck compared to fatty with BMI 27
>women think you're handsome and strong, but you're not so big you intimidate them too much
>don't have to constantly count calories like an autist

>someone who looks like that is going to have some condition
it's Zydrunas Savickas, probably the greatest strongman ever
he isn't that fat normally

I don't. I wanna see his nice T H I C C body