Types of body your type of girl prefers

>mfw when my type of girls like this type of dude so now my cut is going to the extreme
Im not going to get this skinny because i have too much muscle to look like a starving child but im trying to get as lean as possible natty ... are you sure your chick likes builtfat permabulkers?

what body type to HIGH TEST women prefer?

You know it's all about the PIZZA

Usually like nerd girls, not some hipster ass bitches but the real deal.
No self esteem, too shy to even look at you while talking, don't give a shit what they wear and pretty much guaranteed to be pure virgin qts. But super nice and intelligent once they open up to you.

Kinda hard to get their trust when you look like you work out but I guess it's pretty easy when you've done that since you're way above anything else she could get.

Anyone else here going for that type of girl?

Post your type of chick bros...
>pic related

Tall, muscular or swole... just a big dude in general

But keep it lean.... no fat powerlifters

>No self esteem
do you want to abuse them, user?
Seems like you're purposefully searching for week individuals. I'm afraid you might take advantage of them.

>>mfw when my type of girls like this type of dude so now my cut is going to the extreme
is there anything less attractive than a guy who bases major life decisions off the whims of a vagina

I agree but im cutting because i realized being builfat makes my face looks fat.. so im doing this for my self, the girl thing just serves as motivation

My girl / girlfriend plays drums in a band. She is kinda nerdy too. She likes science fiction conspiracy theories etc. She is an 8/10.

I'm a bit more sporty than in the picture of OP. She doesn't like too heavy guys and she likes my good shoulders and that my back is kinda wide in comparison with my waist. I have a narrow waist.

>are you sure your chick likes builtfat permabulkers?
Yes, I am

how'd you get her?

I talked to her because she looked at me. She is not living in the same country. Later we met again and went out and had a couple of dates.
(pic is her face)

Alson I look pretty normal, not like a full heavy metal guy or like in OP's picture. I wear normal clothes only occasionally a black t-shirt with a skull at the front. These are tight shirts and you can see my shoulders and body shape.

>FILE DELETED
anyone have pic?

>file deleted
Good. Why the fuck would you post even a part of your partner's face

Not tryna be a white Knight or anything but cmon man.
The dude deleted it for a reason, this isn't /b/.

>not wanting an easily manipulated gf
>not wanting a virgin gf
not going to make it.

Method to obtain that kind of body?

eat below maintenance for your whole life and only do bodyweight training

But how long would it take?

jfc
I need sauce of that man

Do skinny gothbros like pic related eat so little to stay skinny or do they simply not get that hungry? Or maybe they have a god tier metabolism?

drugs