It is official SUBmarines

We are going to binance! Well done everyone, top 20 coin next week

Proofs?

2-3x gains guaranteed. stock up now price is already started to go up.

I just read the white paper and holy fuck, this guy sounds just like Thomas middleditch.
Very aspergery

Already jumped 30% since I bought it.

Always find it funny when someone reads something they dont understand by someone smarter than they are, they call it assburgers.

I was going to buy 2 days ago when I saw it was winning on binance, and even then it had already pumped like 30% but it kept going up yesterday, oh well.

Yeah the devs are such geeks that they even fucked up the ICO and were called scammers. Price dropped like 70% after ICO. Anyways, the team delivered and proved their genuine intentions. Hence the price surge.
The roadmap of this year is ridiculously promising. This shit has the capability to blow Netflix, Sia, Storj and Paypal out of the water without normies even knowing that they use a crypto

holy shit I had to create 250 fake accounts at the end because of the Stox assholes

easiest 10x we'll ever make

It's not pumping solely because of Binance. Check their recent updates, they are currently burning tokens and have a lot of updates until the beta release in 8 weeks! My comfiest hold

Well yeah, they seem to be stupid fucks based on the wp, would never invest

And this is too pumped already, the shit is about to dip hard

Kek isn't it a bit early to be salty? I can see you becoming a full blown FUD and pink wojak poster in a few weeks time

Literally only up 50% from ICO price

This IS the dip.

Facts. Binance listing literally always pumps.

HAHAHAHAHA STOX FAGGOTS BTFO AGAIN

News of the listing pump. Actual listing dump. Except LINK.

Depends. In this case there is too much going on with the project in the next days and weeks for anyone being stupid enough to dump.
They are burning around 100,000,000 tokens in the next 2 weeks user

Too late to buy now?

Dude it's not even x2 the ICO price. Check their roadmap for this year and decide yourself.
I personally stocked up today again and if it should dip on Binance I will buy more because the dip won't last long

Wew

Been shilling this coin here since 3 cents. Veeky Forumstards hate money

>This shit has the capability to blow Netflix, Sia, Storj and Paypal out of the water

I would literally hunt down and kill people like you.

It's not even funny the amount of degeneracy typed up in your pathetic pump-shill attempt. Kill yourself before I do. Consider this a legal threat.

ill buy $1000 worth when it dumps day 1 of binance listing

top kek lol was in on ico went down 50% thought to myself wow fuck these scammers, decided fuck it might as well not be a wagecuck and hold. now up 2.5% on investment.

Maybe, easier to dump on binance though. Many people hate ED with passion.

Bought this shit at 3100 sats on tidex yesterday while it was 3900 on coss yesterday.
By the time I transfered the coins it had increased even more.
Easiest gains of my life

will consider looking at it again once it hit binance

Yeah me included. Still went there to buy a couple of days ago.
Also I think the price dip after ICO and the recent surge shook out most ICO flippers

Gonna make it!

someone fat fingered BAT on ED? lol