ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8142308
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

steroids are for manlet faggots

Bernie Sanders

I'll make you my analgirl if you hurt a puppy you degenerated psycho

it does the same thing as nolva

supposedly its safer so if youve got it go for it i guess

brb, heading to animal shelter (:

Anyone have a source for the legal hormone trestolone aka TREST aka Ment ? I can buy the transdermal and oral bullshit from Olympus labs of corse but I want Ment, TREST acetate... The real deal. Either raw powder or already in oil. Can anyone recommend a SST source that carries the real stuff and has tried it them self? TREST is the God of steroids. TREST>tren>power gap>all

no cheat no gain

>tfw have sex 3-4 times a week without sterons
>tfw only been lifting 2x a week for 6 months

Steroids are a meme guys. If anything you need personality steroids, OP.

Never heard of this. What makes you think it's better than tren?

FAGS

cool

no
u

> enjoy the ments

wtf

trest is trash m8

Its been around for decades, the hoopla about it only resurfaced because a few pharmaceutical companies investigated it as a potential contraceptive for men

i can tell you right now how that will work: not well at all. Ronnie managed to put 8 kids worth of sperm into some poor woman while hes running a science experiment on his body

Research it. It is better. I have ran both extensively so I have anecdotal evidence as well. Anabolic rating of TREST is 2200. Tren is 500. Test is 100.

nah they need intelligence steroids, because they're obviously too stupid to live

Do some Research on TREST before you pass judgement. Anabolic rating of 2200. You might be referring to oral or transdermal. But there is basically no stronger hormone than IM TREST. It's just tricky to run because of such heavy aromatization.

kinder, gentler version of nolva

>tfw you've got almost 30g worth of trest deca in your gearbox

incidentally, that's why I've got a mountain of indian pharma asin and ralox

ive probably forgotten more research than you will ever read

thats why i understand that the methods used for dissociating anabolic:androgenic activity were flawed.

halotestin has a very impressive aa ratio. In practice, its not very anabolic in humans.

Are SARMs worth it?
What can you guys tell me about them?
What about PCT? Are they necessary for SARMs?
How long are SARMs cycles and do you need an AI.
Are the gains even worth taking SARMs in the first place. What can I expect in cycles. How long are they? 4 weeks?

no

y'all have a sticky?

I was thinking of running a simple test-e cycle. i'm interested in side-effects (especially anything psychological and how it might interact with my depression/anxiety/psych meds) and what else I need to take along with it/after.

Is there any shit I can take without injecting?

no

Jesus summer is hitting hard in this thread.

Absolutely not.

ikr

Fucking retards, I tell you.

If they wanted to be juicy for summer they should've been cycling at the beginning of the year. Just leave, summer, come back next year.

Have you ever ran the injectable trest? If this shit really is 4x stronger than tren I don't even know if I would touch it honestly.

100mg dbol every day and fap with TD test twice a day

It is very difficult to find good information on this, as they are still somewhat new and not that popular.

I'm currently running an ostarine/enobosarm cycle, just started out, if you hang around, you will probably see me reporting on it occasionally.

It is clear that they are nowhere near as strong as actual steroids, and the current-gen ones do still shut your HPTA down a little bit if you take them in massive doses. Ostarine is the nicest one in this regard. Some others like Andarine (S-4) have really bad side-effects (loss of night-vision, yellow tint on vision etc) but are reportedly stronger. Other sources claim Ostarine is one of the most anabolic ones.

Regardless, you can read e.g. the IIa trials for ostarine which do show that it does have real muscle-growth and bone-hardening effects etc, at very little/no side-effects. But it's more of a slight speedup compared to the explosive effect you get with steroids. Some people also claim it has macronutrient-partitioning benefits and other stuff.

SARMs will likely become more and more interesting in the future, as they figure out more ways to make them have less side-effects and up the potency. It looks like there is a lot of potential for future innovation, but I wouldn't expect to be blown away by the current gen of SARMs, exactly.

to be fair, there have been some really strong anecdotal reports on it in the past year or two from various communities

but yeah, a:a ratios are fucking profoundly retarded considering the methodology involved means the results have pretty much no bearing on human in vivo activity and practical applications

r/steroids/wiki

basic bitch 500mg test e for 12-16 weeks

>ikr

nope, this'll be the first and what a fucking doozy it'll be

450 for 10 and then 900 for 16

Your a fool just for assuming such

Iceo f you are actually interested in doing real research not copping what some manic retard wrote in a fit of excitement on some dumb steroid forum, i can link you a booklet so you can better understand why A:A ratios on paper are unreliable

if you're on of the tl;dr crowd i can just boil it down to the leviator ani in rats is a poor marker for anabolic activity because the leviator ani in rats is not really skeletal muscle, its more akin to the PCG muscle in humans.

"do some research" he says

*goes onto steroid.com* Ive got a phd in the practical application of androgens nerd!!!

>at bbq
>dck know size comes up
>girls having a laugh about small dicks
>all clearly larger than mine

I'm never leaving my house again

Atleast I looked swole, swoler, swolest

>450 for 10 and then 900 for 16
Is that 10 and 16 weeks respectively?
Also why does it aromatize? I thought nor19 steroids couldn't aromatize

Yo I need more clothing advice, literally where should I go to get what? What's a reasonable price range for a wardrobe?

>r/steroids/wiki
>basic bitch 500mg test e for 12-16 weeks
based.

Right, so starting to figure out babbys first cycle here. Have I got all these down right?

Test-E 300 mg/week
An AI on hand just in case since the test dose is low.
Chlomid or Nolva for PCT.

Are Chlomid and Nolva interchangable in this case? As in I can go with whichever?

>I thought nor19 steroids couldn't aromatize
ever heard of nandrolone?

Just go with nolva. Up the test. Beginner 500mg/wk is already plenty conservative.

go for toremifene

It can't be that bad man. I'm sure you have a normal cock. Everyone online exaggerates anyway.

>Party last night
>Slut tells me
>"Coach you are a perfect human"
>perfect human
>human
>HUMAN
I failed you piano man.

Ya deca does prolactin shit not estrogen shit or am I missing something?

My ass still hurts like after 3 days of pin what do

Specifically laughing athe bigger dicks though

8scoops of se oil ed cmon

People keep telling me this.
Y'know what, fuck it, we'll go 500.

Does Test-E have any effect on appetite at all?

Nat. test around 500.

Lmao that was pretty good coach.
On another note I always get kinda offended when girls tell me I am perfect. I'm just thinking that's sweet but you don't know a damn thing about me bitch. You just want some dick.

prolactin is potentiated by estrogen

the notion of prolactin related gyno remains hotly debated to this day.

Physiologically, its estradiol that is responsible for the creation of glandular tissue in the breast

Bigger than you is what you mean? Again don't sweat it. Supposedly you are a qt3.14 and that's what most girls care about anyway.

its both
nandrolone aromatizes p heavily

oh come on we both know all those whitebread fucks down there wouldn't be able to hang with the pillowfucker 9000

I expect you to clap dem cheeks, jerry

yep, consecutively

because somebody fucked with it a whole bunch and out comes something that acts like a hybrid of tren and nandrolone and partially aromatizes into the big ugly older sister of estrogen

we talking the whole simplistic understated young professional style?

jeans depend on your price range, if you've got thunder thighs and a squat booty, etc

same kinda thing with shirts

boots/belt are an investment in quality so it's going to be proportionally higher $ but it'll be worth it, I personally like allen edmonds a whole lot

really for everything it's what your realistic price range is, how willing you are to invest in quality, and just massive amounts of reading and googling to just see what kind of shit appeals to you

what the kind of general consensus is for best x in your price range, weighed against the bias of whatever retarded fart-huffing douchebag perfectionists harp about in every community

it's definitely a process

gj with subq leakage

>prolactin is potentiated by estrogen

thank god, someone else gets it

trest does actually aromatize though

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8142308

>How old are you anyway? Have you worked in a corporate IT environment before?

Only 1 graduate intern, but they had no work for me. So, no real job experience

job experience > degree

>potentiated
Had to Google that one lmao.
So you are saying elevated prolactin levels will cause any estrogen sides you are experiencing to become worse?

Why is fraud always end up back at penises pillows and plastic pussies?

>On another note I always get kinda offended when girls tell me I am perfect. I'm just thinking that's sweet but you don't know a damn thing about me bitch. You just want some dick.
Ofc they want dick. It's dope being worshiped.

> (You)
>gj with subq leakage

How fix

I'm saying that the first step is almost always estrogen.

Its debatable if prolactin is even worth worrying about. Like a lot of theories floating around ancillary drugs, a lot of seems made up to offload more product and make a buck.

I never used an anti-prolactin, never had a need to. I used prami once, felt sick to my stomach and ended up selling the rest off to some fucking weirdo who wanted to be able to jerk his dick raw

>Stop msten
>lose 5lbs
Water weight is so ridiculous
I love telling nasties about it to, they're always blown away

Yeah but it's been bugging me alot recently.

I'm so red pulled on women lately
They're just people how do I get out of my head

How do I sleep with qt coworkers

>at lunch
>make conversation about her tats
>asks about mine
>spaghetti tsunami

The 3 p's, man
The pillars of modern society

>Ofc they want dick. It's dope being worshiped
Ya I guess I am just kinda over the random sex. I want to have a serious relationship and when drunk sloots are telling me how perfect I am it's just kinda like ehhhhh you are definitely not wife material.

continunig this, theres a pretty simple way of finding out if you have a prolactin problem:

get a blood test

in 99% of cases, i'd be willing to bet money its not a problem, meanwhile the estrogen certainly is.

other way around

heat pad, massage, time

prolactin can't really do shit without estrogen's motive force, keep the latter under control and the former doesn't have any real intertia to do anything

if the body language cues line up and she's acting into you, see if she wants to get drinks after work

pick a place relatively close to yours, then work the magic

Ya when I first started taking shit years ago I bought all this caber but I don't even need it. I also remember reading about guys having almost no refractory period when using caber but I have always been able to get off back to back at least three times so maybe I have naturally low prolactin?

What's the best stack for someone who's only concerned with strength?
Preferably something you could cruise on for years and which is not too toxic.

where are you located/looking to be hired? geographically i mean..

caber and prami are nasty stuff and i wouldnt touch them just for the sake of being able to nut more frequently

>Yeah but it's been bugging me alot recently.
>I'm so red pulled on women lately
>They're just people how do I get out of my head
You have never had a real girlfriend right?

Ya I don't use the caber. I've got like 50mg probably more of this shit sitting in my drawer collecting dust.
So anyway the moral of the story is control your estrogen and don't worry about the prolactin basically?

yep

How do they do it

What chems

Netherlands

I'm pretty sure the cues are there

And she is new to the area

But we both joined the office gym, maybe I can show off my muscles more lol

I had one for 2 years
Never fugged

kek at that pic someone should make one with horrible mtf transformations and say that democrats want these "females" to share bathroom

>I had one for 2 years
>Never fugged
Why?
Also are you trying to get another girlfriend?

Too beta

We'll I'd like to
I mean I love azusa but she's not real

>Netherlands
I would help you get a job if you were in the states. You don't have any friends in the industry there that can help you get your foot in the door? What about job fairs or can your university help you find work?

>Too beta
You MUST work on this. Girls for the most part like to be submissive and if you can't gently impose your will on her she is not gonna be impressed at all. I'm not saying to be some Chad douche but be a fucking man. Go after the things you want (girlfriend poon) with fierce intensity and dedication. She will be impressed and eventually let you touch it if she actually likes you.
I wish I could give you some better advice but I would have to see your autismo flirting skills in person.

So I am 8weeks into my test /tren 600/400 bulk and I have to say it's fucking agony. Trensomnia fatigue kinda depressed sore as fuck stomach is doing unspeakable things. all around a bad.feeling. despite that the strength gains are massive

Drop the tren and uping.the test.or going.the low test high tren route or stacking see deca / mast to it?

Oh and another 12weeks left before dropping to a cruise dose

>PROVIGIL: human chorionic gonadotropin
kek, indians in charge of looking up proprietary names

Just get some confidence bro, girls like that

and stop being ugly

I appreciate that, thanks.

That's the problem, I didn't build up a network during my school period, like i should. Probably will some some course via the Goverment that will help me get a job.

>Just get some confidence bro, girls like that
i-it is all about the confidence r-right mast?

holy fuck stop entertaining this fucking autist

this shit drives me up the wall, he needs to spend less time on the internet and more time socializing with normal people in real life

>he needs to spend less time on the internet and more time socializing with normal people in real life
sorry I forgot again, where you the first or the second guy from the right?

how would you set up a tren blast? I liked your approach on eq

that's the biggest LIE ALIVE.

are you talking about me m8? say that to my face and see what happens

They look mediocre, i look better

you know how many guys actually look like that? You'll probably only meet a handful in your entire life

you're shit with women because you're fucking weird and neurotic from spending half your life looking at a computer screen, not because you dont look like a professional model

and to make matters worse, you hang around other neurotic messes who are exactly the same as you and twist your world view to be as miserable as they are, because misery loves company

go back to r9k or join the other narcissist sociopaths at sluthate or whatever the next mass shooter production is, ill be ignoring autismo posts from now on its a waste of time

This picture is so stupid. Obviously the shit lord on the left has never even heard of soap let alone how to dress or talk to people etc. Looks are helpful but I promise getting girls is all confidence and being funny/interesting.

>you're shit with women because you're fucking weird and neurotic from spending half your life looking at a computer screen, not because you dont look like a professional model
yeah that is totally why

I'd go 150mg/week test

400-600mg tren

that really should be more than enough. If you REALLY must, add 200mg of mast at some point.

DHTs make my mood on tren much more bearable.

MK677 also gives me better sleep and digestion on the tren. rHGH would be better of course.

This

You know what i hate more; MUHH ZYZZ, MUHH EFRON. CHAD IS EATING PIZZA.

>liting for girls.
When does this meme stop

The truth hath been spoken. But have pity on the autists. They need our help.
You are so right user. Why even try to improve your game and learn how to dress and flirt if you are not a 10/10 Chad. Might as well just an hero.

I am improving myself everyday and have improved myself more than anyone I know

Good. Don't ever stop.

email me back nigger

is it still the securenym or another?

horse cum

600mg 3 times a week

who's the cum slum chum, bro?

Send your gf over, she'll tell you all about it ; )

I'm better looking than you fuccboi

Lifting for girls is the bigger issue than lack of confidence

>horse cum
Haha this reminds me of an interview I saw with one of the guys that worked on fear factor.
They asked him what was the most ridiculous thing they came up with that they could NOT put in the show.
His answer was that he found out he could buy horse semen by the gallon and they were gonna fill a swimming pool with it and make the contestants swim around in it and shit.
What the fuck lol.