Next big thing OBSIDIAN

Obsidian is a coin that will revolutionise our privacy, because you can do many things after not just the messenger there, and they will be anonymous.

You can be sure it will not fail, it has as technical advisor maybe the greatest privacy coin Monero, and they are sure to not attach to a project that isn't great.

It is a platform that many apps will be on, and they will all be
1.) Unhackable
2.) Anonymous
3.) Increase value of ODN coin
4.) Market Cap is extremely low right now

There's really no time to waste if you want money, this thing will explode upwards TODAY.

Other urls found in this thread:

masternodes.pro/stats/crave
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20
cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ
s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-prod/docs/PRVPVrfBOY1VdtjqrC-l_LR3wbzmKyolzaR5deyxpXc/application-pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

masternodes.pro/stats/crave

Cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CRAVE_BTC

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20

cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ

Like Obsidian, like masternode coins?

Crave, 500 needed for masternode. Pure proof of stake. Same or objectively better roadmap than Obsidian with no premine and no ICO. Discover Crave.

Planned developments:
Surestyle end to end encryption for messaging and file sharing. Self serve markets and the capacity to mine without any hardware.

1.3Mil circulating supply with 500k annual inflation.

First time buyer here.

Am about to put all in LINK. Should I do this instead? Curious as to what's a better idea. Mind you, my budget is piss poor, but I'd love to double my $.

Redpill me, because I'm seeing multiple shill threads for this coin.

Absolutely agreed
Smart money is accumulating ODN right now.

Also cravefags can fuck off with their gay-biker gang logo.

With this you have a much bigger upside potential than you would with LINK. Do your own research because ODN is about to get veery big.

Agreed

Ok, where and how to start my wallet. Can't wait to double mummy-bucks today.

Just bought 10k worth for my masternode.

So I should understand Obsidian as Ethereum with updated privacy?
Why does the end of that sentence sound familiar?
lmao

Oh Jesus, Veeky Forums is at it again with its shenanigans. Don't jump on right now boys, someone will dump on you.

cryptopia
just go there and make an account

Privacy messenging is a pretty big niche and once users of telegram/signal realize they can get something even more private, they will move on to Obsidian. Considering these people tend to be more tech-savvy than the average user I expect adoption to be fairly quick.

Bought at ico and bought 4000 more at 30 cents cuck.

Yes, it will be main competitor to ETH one day for sure

Well, that wasn't RIGHT NOW, was it? I'm trying to tell people they should let this - whatever this is - cool off first. Someone is obviously starting something shifty

kek, just like every bitcoin clone is toppling bitcoin amirite?

Buy before it moons, you have been warned guys!

s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-prod/docs/PRVPVrfBOY1VdtjqrC-l_LR3wbzmKyolzaR5deyxpXc/application-pdf

redtape redtape ...............

gtfo

Yeah, I am going to click your suspicious pdf link, the most common type of file used to install malware on someone else.
Fuck off.

How the heck do I get money on cryptopia?

Got my account. Now what?

Transfer btc into your wallet and buy ODN

so another me-too coin with no adoption on the horizon and no compelling features? just another blockchain they expect you to download and run? good luck.

these are fucking nice

I have 250 ODN, you guys think we're mooning tonight? And when is the anouncement of the new Exchange

I like their mascot

Pajeet like pretty white gril.
Pajeet buy more ODN now
Thank you sir, big handsome profits for us all.

This. These pump and dump assholes have done two full pump/dump cycles now and are forcing this thing into a bear cycle. Fuckers. It's sad, because this coin had a real chance.

buy coin and bob will open

Anyone looking at the chart can tell it's just organic growth of a new coin, you dumbass.

Can anyone post a more low-res version of the obsidian logo with a transperent background?

Good idea. We need more memes

Holy fuck this crave faggot is so fucking annoying. Literally Crave has been around for years and has a shit tier market cap to show for it. NO ONE here will buy your shit bags

WILL BE DUMPED HARD

ENJOY YOUR BAGS FAGGOTS

HAHAHAHAHAAA

nice try pajeet

now back to your D.S.S

He's probably the crave dev lmao