The breast stroke is bad because it's about tits but the front crawl is bad because crawling is for slaves...

the breast stroke is bad because it's about tits but the front crawl is bad because crawling is for slaves.. the Doggy Paddle is the man's choice

anyone want to fight me about this

Who the fuck calls it "front crawl" lmao, it's freestyle you fucking autist.

>rather be a dog than a breast

ok kid

french canadians

the dog is the noblest animal, the ultimate symbol of what a man should be. strength. resolve. honor. the dog has it all unlike some posters here (not naming names)

Nobody cares about swimming lol

Fly is the only stroke that matters. Everyone else is a faggot, deal with it.

>Obey your masters words like a slave
>the ultimate symbol of what a man should be

whatever you say cuck.

literally bred to be submissive and docile

Butterflies are faggy and flies are pathetic. I think you should reconsider if youre taking after something that dies in water when you go in to the Pool.

The Dog will only obey you if you have earned its respect. No surprise this board hasn't appreciation for the loyalty and devotion to duty, that keeps our country safe,

>submissive
>obedient
>walks on all fours and can't eat at the table

Or if you fucking train it. Loyalty and devotion to duty that gets you shot for Israel.

>Implying butterfly isn't the white man's stroke

no no, we call them "metrosexuals"

I only swim FREE

freestyle means you can swim anything. front crawl is just the fastest and most commonly used stroke, so it's the most highly associated with the term freestyle.

>frog kick
>flutter kick
>dolphin kick
>all kicks have faggy names
>frog kick is shittiest kick

what's the black man's stroke, drowning?

>what's the black man's stroke, drowning?
Yes. Also, breastroke is the Asians stroke.

My times
>100 yd fly: 53.37
>100 yd back: 58.64
>100 yd breast: 59.89
>100 yd free: 45.45
Freestyle (front crawl for plebs) is the best stroke.

combat stroke is GOAT

Breast stroke is bad because its inefficient, but you can keep your head above the water and make a complete stroke.

Freestyle/crawl is the fastest and most efficient stroke.

Doggy paddling is worse than the breast stroke.

Oh and OPs a faggot for good measure.

Is this possible to getting in shape with swimming? Yea i know gym is better and cant get body like on gym but i want to know if it will improve me from skinny fat?

tfw your breaststroke is decent but you can't freestyle for shit

help me Veeky Forums what do I do wrong?

Freestyle becomes super tiring after a few laps and I feel like I'm suffocating

this is true, but why? big legs?

I can't go to the pool because seeing any decent woman in a bathing suit can give me a boner

Feels bad man.

I was just about to say that those times are amazing but
>yd
so, great but not why aren't you an olympian tier.

it definetly will, go for it. full body workout plus near zero joint impact and killer endurance are why people like it so much.

I was a competitive swimmer until hs. I could do fly in 56, but my shoulders are all types of fucked up now. At least my ohp hit 135 before my bench hit 170

Well how's your stroke? Doing bilateral breathing? Keep your head down looking down at the bottom of the pool so you have a straight body position and you aren't dragging your legs. Are you keeping elbows above your hands throughout the stroke?

I'm not exactly a great swimmer I swam competitively until my early teens and am only now getting back into it a decade on but when compared to everyone else in the pool I regularly swim in there are so many mistakes even I can see in peoples strokes. The main key to swimming is swimming efficiently I find. Take someone who is unfit but has developed proper form and someone who is fit but barely knows how to swim and chances are the person who has the best stroke will easily swim faster and be less tired at the end.

Yeah, I remember Phelps swimming butterfly in a freestyle event and he still won

Asians are short. Height doesn't give you that much of an advantage in breast stroke compared to freestyle for example

Thanks, i will go for it, also its great to save my joints cuz last time in gym i fucked up my knee so hard.

>Want to get back into swimming
>Trained every day from the ages of 7 to 16, swam at national titles
>22 now, haven't been in a swimming pool for 5 years
I'm scared I'll shame myself with how pathetic I've become at it, but I honestly miss how mentally relaxed I felt, and being able to eat whatever and still be lean as fuck.

You'll be fine. I took years off of swimming before getting back into it over the last couple years. You won't be as good, sure, but getting back to your best is a premade target you already have and it won't take too long to be faster than pretty much anyone else in a public pool.