m.youtube.com/watch?v=31E1gHowYcA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
youtu.be/ObIdNWjCmBM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_sexual_jurisprudence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My sport is fucking your mom.

three gun is a sport

but they don't let felons have guns, so you would't know that.

>fucking a 40 year old single nigger mother

try 27. bitch was 12 when she popped out OP.

GAA master race reporting in

>a nigger having the audacity to speak to me

Where my /fantasyfootball/ bros at?

that moor would probably have bought and sold your ass when that statue was carved

>niggers
>moors

WE

We wuz kangs, etc.

Football mustard race reporting in (soccer for amerifats).

Also BJJ even though I haven't competed in a while.

Blowjobjob

I'm a fencer (great cardo, btw) and missed making the 2016 US Foil Team by .

It's actually pretty cheap to get started, too. Good gear including 2 electric foils, mask, lame, jacket, pantaloons and a practice foil will run you less than $150.

I challenge you to a duel with swords to restore my honor. That or we frot.

TALENTKEK DIEEEEEE

I got a judo gi from a judo class I took at a community college about 2 years ago or so. There's a judo club not to far from where I live so I might do that.

>calling soccer football

kill yourself, soccer will never be as glorious as football and calling it football won't make it better by association

URE NO BETTER THEN CHAD IF U PLAY A SPORT

Irish NASCAR

I vote frot no homo

By swords do you mean penises?

I do pro wrestling

In terms of the people it attracts maybe but the game itself is glorious

so you're 15

MODS

K.

Maybe.

Actually yeah they were in at least some facets. Trans Saharan trade created heavy contact between North and Sub Sahara Africa on camelback. There was heavy trade of gold, salt, copper, and slaves up through the 19th century. And since the Islamic people integrated their slaves into their population after they served, or bore children, instead of straight up murdering babies as alligator bait like white people, a solid amount of the moors likely had darker complexion.

That's right, Terrell. I actually have to work for my money so I can't be out on the basketball court at 1:30 in the afternoon. But I understand if you don't.

>American Football
>glorious

kek

>fat niggers running around for 10 seconds chasing an elliptical pork bubble
>sport

>not having a basketball court at your job
You must be working a shit job
I'm interning at Colgate right now and we have basketball courts.

FUck you guys. seriously. pieces of shitl Don't fuckign insult football like that

what're you doing?

Football sucks, but I'm from Detroit so I might have a bias...

Soccer is the gayest sport on earth. Im not from America nor am I interested in American football but soccer is shit tier

Interning at colgate as a software engineer.

Cycling is the sport of kings

>you are anything to be afraid of
I would kick your ass up and down the street for reps senpai

>sport of kings

Isn't that being a British Monarch starving the Irish?

>tfw no potato gainz

Are you geared up for the summer slam?

>Soccer is the gayest sport on earth.
Nah, you actually need to be in top shape to play properly, besides bitches love us, footballers are up there with swimmers and tennis players for getting girls wet.

gb2 your autismo-tier sport whatever it is.

I don't have time for sports with all of the golf I play.

Not before getting shot by the police, nigger.

Hahaha what third world shit hole do you live in faggot

What sport do you compete in? ;)

I'm a grown ass man you twink faggot, go flop onto your boyfriends dick

>he sucks at sports, that's why he's mad
kek don't you have some posing and flexing to do in front of a mirror? shoo shoo

Bitches love soccer players because they get paid a lot, they don't love amateur players who play for fun because they're fucking faggots. Play a man's sport.

>Play a man's sport.
such as?

Be careful or im going to import your mom for citizenship and cum in her ass. I was a wrestler and a football player and then I became an adult

Rugby, ice hockey, American football, GAA, BJJ, MMA, kickboxing the list goes on.

>and then I became an adult
Meaning you realized how bad you were once you had to compete above school level lmao

Fun fact time
>1
Soccer is derived from association
>2
American football is neither american, nor foot, nor ball. It is british hand egg.

I already do BJJ.
>American football
>man's sport
lmao

Hockey, pesäpallo, curling (the ice game, not the meme lift), sepak takraw, kiiking, or hurling.

Still more then enough of a wrestler to hold you down while I fuck your mom. Tell me again how all the soccer players slay all the girls in your favela

>They wear pads so they're pussies xD
Until you've been on the receiving end of a hard hit you really just have no idea

>Kiiking
Wtf is that

Estonian endurance sport. It's fun.

>muh dick in ur mom
Americans are retarded. Where did your coach touch you that got you so mad, Josh?

Also, it's THAN not THEN for that sentence, fucking ape.

b-but weightlifting is a sport, sport

Oh it's a violent sport no doubt, that's why ALS, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's all come with the sport. Hardly a sign of manliness imo.
It's more the constant breaks and 2 hour commercials that makes it a boring sport to me.

If the most memorable and talked about moments of your sport are that $200 million Budweiser ad or Clint Eastwood trying to sell you the latest Ford car then there's something wrong with it, sorry. Football manages to be a lot more profitable than that, has a wider global audience and not even the champion's league is as infested with adshit as that thing you call a sport.

We got a fuming retard over here people in North Africa are Caucasian any slaves that were niggers in the middle east where castrated and Nigger women if they did have kids by the slave master would be killed
Pic and link related

*fucking

Fucking lol.
Keep thinking your gay ass twink soccer bod is killing the chicks pablo. You know what is killing the fucking chicks? Me, when I pull up in my fucking Camaro decked out in my fucking Versace jeans, flexing my fucking guns that I've had since I was 15. You think calling me Chad is funny but what's funny is your fucking girl screaming my name after she feels my biceps you pathetic twink beta

>gb2 your autismo-tier sport whatever it is

Mine would be rugby. We are better than you in every way, including crushing pussy.

>It's more the constant breaks and 2 hour commercials that makes it a boring sport to me.

The breaks between plays aren't a problem, it's the goddamn TV timeouts. After a touchdown, after the kickoff following a touchdown, after any possession change, after Goodell realizes he can only afford one yacht, and on an on.

The sport is also being ruined by bureaucrats causing the refs to get WAY too involved in every last fucking play. Any more rules micromanaging exactly how to tackle someone or more vague gibberish regarding what is and what is not a catch that no one understands and no ref can implement consistently and Supreme Court arguments are going to become more fun to watch.

Rugby Union is the superior sport. Rugby 7s is fine if you have ADD and are too weak to play forward. Rugby League is for unmitigated faggots.

They integrated the slaves into their community. Arabs have been doing that since the religion was founded because they have a slave boner. They did it with the Berbers, and they did it with the sub-Saharans. Everyone they encountered, they either conquered and enslaved, or set up a slave trade with to collect slaves as tribute. Sub Saharan people were shipped out on the order of at least 5 million (with estimates going so far as 18 million) over the course of 14 centuries. These people were integrated into the societies, and it's why the demand for more slaves increased in the sub sahara. Slave descendants and slaves who were able to buy their own freedom would turn around and demand slaves themselves because slave owning indicated status in those societies. They imported slaves in some areas on an order where the slaves ended up out numbering the free people.
Now I'm not saying that all Berbers are black, but they had black sub saharan people in their societies, and mixed into their gene pool, and this pretty much is non contestable. Eunuchs didnt reproduce but rhey still were members of society. The black slave mothers could attain status as "mother of a free man" if her child was granted freedom by the father. Those mixed kids were black as all hell. To state otherwise means you're a dumbass, user.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
And if that's not enough for you, just Google it with a ".edu" tag. There are a handful university websites which offer articles supporting this post.

*since the religion of Islam was founded. They carried this out initially with Baqt treaties.

Buttfucking other men.

>We are better than you in every way, including crushing pussy.
That's strange, whenever I see a rugger out he is always surrounded by "the lads" in some pub and getting shitfaced. They drink until passing out then take a cab home.
Rugby is associated with many things but not with crushing pussy from my experience.

And half your team mates are fat and I can see the look of embarrassment in your face when they're out with you. Don't lie.

>team sports

kek

Not to mention that eunuchs were not even all that common. They were prized as slaves, but castration was forbidden within Islamic controlled states, so anyone that arrived with their balls intact kept them if they didn't hit the black market.
And one more thing

Male slaves were very commonly used as slave soldiers. They were used to invade enemy territories that the Islamic people sought to invade and literally carried out the raping and pillaging alongside their masters. This implies a lot for Italians, so take that as you will.

North Africans have always viewed sub-saharans as sub humans and would not breed with them. watch the link go to 9:20

>he mentions convicted felons
>he thinks the law stops people from doing things or possessing things

castration only forbidden to be done to fellow Muslims

>would not breed with them
>literally created breeding harems with them
I can link YouTube videos too bud
youtu.be/ObIdNWjCmBM

What is the best sport and why is it rugby?

Post video of various artwork made by Europeans in the 19th century to music no data or any facts given about the topic. looks like I've lost

Hockey, because the Finns are pretty good at it.

How about you read that wiki link I posted and all the sources attached at the bottom?

>And half your team mates are fat and I can see the look of embarrassment in your face when they're out with you. Don't lie.

Don't assume too much. I play front row. I'm the fat teammate.

And I still get laid. I think it's the sense of humor.

All this racism ITT.

I did they mentioned nothing about north Africans breeding with sub-saharans because they didn't

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world
Children born in slave concubines were common enough to the point where laws existed regarding what to do with the children
>There was also a trend of using slave marriage to breed more trustworthy slaves
They were fucking the slaves, and among the non castrated males, forcing them to breed with the slave women to create more slaves to indoctrinate into Islam.

>The birth of progeny would change the legal status of the concubine to that of umm al-walad ("mother of the child"); as such, the concubine could not then be sold. On the (lawful) death of her master, she would automatically acquire free status and her children would be considered free and legitimate
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_sexual_jurisprudence

Wikipedia

Not with sub-saharans
Hsgdh

>A man said: "Apostle of Allah, I have a slave-girl and I withdraw from her (while having intercourse), and I dislike that she becomes pregnant. I intend (by intercourse) what the men intend by it. The Jews say that withdrawal method (Al-azl) is like burying the living girls on a small scale." He (the Prophet) said: "The Jews told a lie. If Allah intends to create it, you cannot turn it away."

They would fuck these women bareback using the pull out method. They discussed avoiding unnecessary pregancies because they were knocking all of them up. And they were allowed to abort or kill the babies when they came along.

i'm too afraid to participate in a team where everyone will shout at me when i get something wrong or mess up, also i dont want to have to communicate with my team by shouting across the field, although the prospect of team sports is cool, my degenerate personality and isolated upbringing ruins the possibility for me.

Whatever you say, pal. I guess you're right. Ten of millions of Africans were displaced, put into concubines, fucked bareback and no babies were ever born because black people existing in North Africa is a lie the jews are shoveling down all of our throats.
The lack of a noticeable black population is because black people were never there, and not because the Arab slave master bred and integrated them into Islamic society.

*werent

Want me to hold your hand, little nigglet?

No mention of the women being niggers just that they where slaves nigs would be treated different then other slaves. Why is there no significant population of niggs in the middle east

I have made no accusations against the Jewish people. Non of my arguments involved jews. This bait is weak

I don't lift and I play table tennis and do a lot of cycling. I want to start lifting soon but I don't know if I can justify the gym membership cost and the money I'll have to spend on food. :(

Because they were bred and integrated into Islamic culture. Slave owners would breed their concubines, then breed or sell the half borns. They assimilated.

Kind of like how you don't see a huge Irish population in the United states, but we know that a lot of the people here are descendants of the potato faces.

Not him. I didn't know this website was so racist. You all talk like you're from the 1940s or inbred hillbillies