While you're in the GYM, RICH is in the store eating PIZZA and ICE CREAM

While you're in the GYM, RICH is in the store eating PIZZA and ICE CREAM

Other urls found in this thread:

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god he needs to lay off the botox he looks like a 50 year old woman from Belaire

Actually, I believe he's on a cut now. Doing keto, as a matter of fact.

>I believe
>as a matter of fact
Wew lad.

rich is also going to be dead within 10 years, that's the endgame for him

>literally leaving humanity behind

All this time spent on his looks and the nigga look like a lumpy overgrown oopma loompa smdh

synthol, that is all.

in his nose?

thats what its always meant. all his videos have been a plea for help.

did someone mention Rich Piano and ICE CREAM?

SUNDAE YOU MAY

He looks like an enemy in Doom...

Everything about the Stay Puft Oil Man is fake--fake muscles, fake plates, fake height (wears lifts), fake tan, fake teeth (veneers), fake hair (transplant) and even fake face. He's had tons of work done on his face (and every other part of his body) according to his ex-fiancee.

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099

He buys expensive watches--and rents expensive cars--and then returns them after making a video showing them off. In other words, his possessions too are fake. His wife has fake tits. Hell, those probably aren't even his dogs.

I guess I can't blame him though. He's like a Kardashian sister--he has no discernible talent but we know who he is for some reason. And he seems to do well by selling teenage boys on YouTube some weird, macho fantasy of being a badass who doesn't give a fuck about anything when in reality he's one of the most insecure people in the world. And like a Kardashian, he was raised by a narcissistic SoCal mother with a plastic surgery addiction and a closet homo bodybuilder dad. It's surprising he isn't even more screwed up.

Day 3... wasn't he 311 pounds on day 1?

He lost almost 30 pounds already? Jesus Fuck is he doing dnp? He is going to die

christ almighty, he looks like a fucking MESS.

>I am out to eat so this is going to be quick
Scroll, scroll some more, scroll more, more, more, more, scroll more ahhh the end

Unholy kek never realised this

he plans on going half natty in the future. back to his natural weight.

desu these new videos just don't cut it for me. BBTD peaked around when he was 50-70 days in, he wasn't getting a lot of sleep, claimed he was doing more drugs than he initially wrote on the cycle and just he had that shittastic beard.

That's when it seemed most like he would die, knowing that he's got a few years left takes the fun out of the videos. I want a view into self destruction not some old faggot wap sucking in his gut.

>took 5 scoops

And that is bad, why?

> three preotiens

reddit?

i seriously cant believe he made Sara WALK through the fucking DRIVE THROUGH. Ive lost a ton of respect for Rich lately.