Why do girls PEE when they LIFT?

Hey Sparrow, someone made a video for you:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PcvhxHdY_gI

Also: "some people glamorize it." What? Where can I find these people?

>Where can I find these people

Crossfit zealots

>megsquats
kys

I'm not even going to watch this shit. If you need to pee go fucking pee and lift afterwards. Seriously going to talk about peeing on the goddamn floor like it's normal? Fuck off outta here.

>peeing

that's the last thing you need to worry about coming out of your girl's vag during a lift. Pic related.

Meg squats was blackened sorry op move along

Can't handle a blood?

Why is it so viscous?

because it's a mix of clotted blood and uterine wall lining

I've sharted while deadlifting. I always shit before my leg workout now

God the vagina can be beautiful or absolutely repulsive. Thankfully my Gf doesn't have periods.

>one shows one video of girl peeing while lifting and it's not even that great
More examples pls. For research purposes.

WHAT THE FUCK

that book selection is embarrassing

Yeah, really need the Sparrow video.

>not eating the coagulated blood to recoup iron losses
No wonder women are always anemic.

Do women just release their bowels doing anything? There was a girl I used to work with that pissed her self picking a slightly heavy box off the floor. She just acted like it was normal and I was standing there grossed out.

> heteroscum will STILL have sex with THAT

a lot of women are urinary stress incontinent. like oops every time they cough or sneeze or do anything that creates pressure inside. especially after having kids so tell your mother you're sorry.

>not wearing a menstrual cup to avoid pad spew sensation

>tfw lift so hard you miscarry

>go do a deadlift routine
>take off shoes so you only wear socks for less shock absorption
>step on a puddle
>ITS PISS

Diva Cup masterrace

That is my fetish.

welp i just turned gay

>not being able to wear a light tampon throughout whole period and having no fear of it popping out during heavy lifts.

Light period masterrace

I am too well potty trained to be able to do that. Can't even go in shower or pool or something like that. That's really pretty gross though.

Your gf is a dude

I fucking remember that thread, disgusting.

I imagine a woman on a protein-diet would fart a lot.

theyre not meant to lift, so when they work out their body thinks its try to remove the waste inside, like going to the washroom, because thats what girls are anyways, full of waste

FUCKING GARBAGE TASTE IN LITERATURE LMAO

never had mine pop out :(

>where can I find these people?
At the muscle section of the golden shower appreciation forums? fuck if I know man, if it comes out of a woman there's someone who'll get a big willy out of it.

I don't know man, if anything I think it can happen by accident just like the pasta stories here about guys shitting their pants in the depth of a squat.

Women peeing while lifting on purpose are disgusting and deserve to get shamed + banned from the gym but I can only think of tumblr-tier extreme 3rd wave feminists to do shit like that

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who still want a Veeky Forums gf

I remember this picture

>read the copypasta. Those are dudes. ">standing around like an insane hobo that just shit himself"

At least she has Life of Pi

Please user, I'm at work and can't masturbate here

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AT MY BEST

>ITT: Female bulking feels only

Are you retarded?

I've been getting frequent nosebleeds recently and the congealed blood I blow out looks exactly like that

it is because of me on the right.

you look like my gamgam

>thankfully my gf is barren