Is it possible to drink every night AND be fit?

Is it possible to drink every night AND be fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23470309
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I went from 280 to 230 with nightly vodka. Lifts went up too.

I was a sad panda then, though.

If you combine it with your first 4-6 months of n00b gains and daily cardio (90 minutes at least), plus accounting for the amount of calories from drinking then just barely.
You will get fat within 6 months.

This I drank beer every night and got fat switched to vodka and dropped weight like crazy

depends

how much are you drinking?

what are you drinking? whiskey, vodka, beer, wine?

No, absolutely not.
Coming from a dietitian btw

I down two bottles of white wine every Saturday night. Besides that no alcohol at all. How bad is that? 3 days weights 3 days cardio alternating, Sunday is hangover day.

nope. but you know what? i smoke weed every day and i'm fit as FUCK bitch. thats why weed is better than the poison you call alcohol. jman out

How much did you drink each night?

Between 8-10 vodka waters, a few beers maybe. I blacked out a few times, stayed out till 4am then went to class half drunk. It was not a good time.

Hit a wall and went to a couple meetings, got my shit together. Now leveled off at 260. 6'5"

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23470309

Just only drink after an INTENSE training session, and you should be good

I do 2-4 shots a night, & I can see my abs

That makes sense. I went to the bar almost immediately after the gym. Was on a brosplit then. Also some hoodied cardio on the rest days.

>At 140-300 min postexercise, TT, FT, and free androgen index were significantly higher for EtOH (TT: 22.5 ± 12.5 nmol·L; FT: 40.5 ± 7.6 pmol·L) than for placebo
So is this... good, then? Does this mean there's more testosterone actually being used, or does all that test in the blood mean it's actually being "wasted" and isn't being used for gains? Why do the results have to only say "affects" and not "improves"...

Were you on Stefan Molyneux's show at some point?

Higher levels of test is good, you tard

No, but I've read The Fountainhead more than twice. Grew out of that crap though. Just play the system like everyone else.

>dietitian
kek.

bollocks

yes

just don't overdo it, stick to liquor, learn to hold said liquor and find your limits and stick to those, drink a lot of water and get enough sleep.

DUDE WEED LMAO

>chin ups
>still sad

Is that britfag for bullshit?

All true, broheim.

Cancelled out by cortisol and other stress hormones alcohol causes you to release.

Drinking every night is a sign you shouldn't be drinking at all. You will feel so much better and sleep so much better and be sharper if you stop drinking.