Would these be good for bulking on a budget?

Would these be good for bulking on a budget?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0zySGE82HY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is no way those fit any definition of the word "good"

Shit looks nasty as fuck man

I was going to get some yesterday they bad a poster in the stores window but they were sold out

220 calories and 26g protein

could be worse

for a dollar it can't really be beat tho

cheap steaks are nasty

>1 dollar steaks

user that's how people die

There was a YouTube video on this and they are utter shit and paper thin. I would not think paying a dollar for a sliver of "steak" is worth it. If you're really looking for cheap protein go with rice or beans or some shit.

jesus user.

no.

you have to respect your body.

just buy eggs. eggs are cheap.

I need to look this video up, seems like a good deal though

they don't even feed this shit to dogs

From what I understand, it really isn't a good deal.

I think it's like $1 for 3oz.

For 10 bucks u can get 30ozs

That's what I'm saying

Dude you want to bulk eat taters, ground meat/chicken/turkey/semen (cause its cheaper like that). And veggies.

>respect your body
>buy eggs

Often it is cheaper to just buy cuts instead and carving your own steak in terms of weight:cost.

Tastes better too.

I won't be carving my own

Best way to save money though.

Better off buying skirt/flank steak. Cheap as well, and the cuts are a bit tough and chewy, but at least it's actual meat, unlike this abomination.

I always make a stew out of some cheap as fuck cuts. Of course I love steak, but I buy them infrequently; I think it's far more cost effective to buy a 5 pound cut and then stew it up.

Found the video of the guy cooking and eating the dollar store steak

youtube.com/watch?v=J0zySGE82HY

sixteen 4 oz servings of tilapia filets only cost $10 at walmart

they each have 145 calories and 30g protein per seving.

That's about 62 cents per filet. Bake that shit with some black pepper and lemon and you have yourself a tasty piece of protein packed meat.

I only eat shell fish.

Lobster has less protein & potassium, more sodium & cholesterol, and is 10x more expensive than Tilapia

Tilapia is the rat of the sea.

tastes 100 times better

It's cheap, full of protein, and can be found everywhere. What's your point?

Might as well just go all out and start eating cake and pizza since taste is clearly more important to you than nutrition.

Kek, his voice was noticeably trembling after the dollar store steak

It'd be far cheaper and tastier to just buy bulk stewing beef or chicken thighs and then put then in a crock pot with some vegetables for about 12 hours, stew is basically stewroids when you're trying to bulk

I do that too thanks

Bags of boneless, skinless, frozen chicken is dirt cheap and will be more beneficial.

he actually did it the absolute madman HAHAHAHAHA

I gagged watching that

Meat glue

>people will say no to this and then eat a mcdouble

lol just lol, op if you eat fast food shit I dont see how it could be worse

ok nevermind I saw the video, shit looks gross dont do it op

This. Christ. You picky fucks. You'll happily stuff your faces full of chicken breast, but you'll deride Tilapia? I don't get you guys.

>200 cals
>good for bulking

It is too gross no way

I once got a spinned bird and when I cut into it it had sinew holding limbs together and it was super tough and that grossed my girlfriend and I out

but it was still tasty bird

If you go to a local butcher they usually do good deals on meat that is over 2kg.
We have 6$ aus kg corn beef. My and my mate split it and pressure cook it for about 1.5 hours.
Store it for later gains.

just go to your local ethnic store and buy beans. Cheap as fuck and you retards need more fibre in your diets anyway,,,

two can of beans a day diet. There are so many studies saying how good beans are. The fiber plus slow release carbs and nice micronutirent profile is just good for you.

thats not even 2 lbs. you can get good cuts of meat for 6-7 bucks a lb

>he fell for the beans meme

lmao paleo master race

>Not actually beef
>Drifter meat

Ugh, that "steak" is pretty much throwaway trash. Hope he doesn´t get food poisoning or something.