I have 2 months to get god mode body

I have 2 months to get god mode body.

I can work out everyday for max 5 hours.

I have already set up a diet.

Basic public gym

What routine should I do to get God mode aethetics.

6,0 195 around 20% body fat

SS + GOMAD
Oats, chicken breast, broccoli

2 months isnt that long. I would say forget legs, do back bi/ chest tri switching off each day, repeat 6 days a week finish every day with abs. If you do this for longer than 2 months your proportions will be ruined and youll look like a retard

Thanks for the reply

If you think there was a 2 month god mode that everyone would have done it?

You can't.
Just lose some fat and maintain your muscle.
I think you need to read the sticky as well because working out 5 hours a day is too much.

>2 months god mode

How much money you got for steroids?

roids x failure
dnp x failure

I'm curious as to what you think "god mode" is.

You're kinda fucked for 2 months.

I'm 6'1" and weigh 205 at 11% bf and cutting... And I'm fucking small. Still looks good, but fucking small.

My advice is to start lifting, bulk up to 230, then cut back down to 200. Anyone over 6' and under 200lbs looks fucking small, no matter their bodyfat.

5 hours a day of exercise? 1 1/2 of lifting with proper rests, a whopping 30 minute cardio session, time in the sauna, warming up, cooling down, proper rests and that's a LOT of training for a day.

I meant that I have up to 5 hours of free time

Maybe I used god mode wrong what I mean is the best I can get in the situation I'm in

spend five hours a day trying to build a time machine so you can actually accomplish this in over 2 months

Why did you start this thread with a picture of a filthy draft dodger?

>I have 2 months to get god mode body.
I can guarantee you whatever's going on 2 months from now is pretty insignificant compared to the rest of your life.
Fitness is a lifestyle change, it isn't a quick fix "oh I'll just train really hard this one time and solve all my and then I'll be gold!" You need to shift your entire way of thinking. Start training right, start training SMART, now, and dedicate yourself to a life of gains and correct choices and leaving behind the fat undisciplined wreck you previously were.

Is there a program name for this? I just found Arnie does a tri bi and chest back instead of a back bi and chest tri you mention. Is this meant ababaxx?

And how exactly to progress? Heavy day, light day, medium intensity day and adding 5lbs to each hand per week?

big mac, super sized fries and a diet coke. breakfast of presidents

why do you hate him? 20% bodyfat is no place for gomad

this
also youll be spending miost of that time getting your BF% down so adding muscle will be hard

God, i fucking love trump. He will be a horrible president but damn is he funny as shit

Also proves lifting =/= alpha

Anyway bro you're not gonna be god mode in 2 months. My best advice is to not worry about doing a complex routine, just focus on pullups,bench,ohp,squats, and deadlifts. Slowly increase weight, get that mind muscle connection, time under tension, and give it 110 percent.

Fuck. This is literally me. 6'2" 195lbs. I look at my arms/legs and feel small as fuck. Scared of bulkan because scared of adding to 34" waist.

didin't trump once made fun of people who drink diet soda?

training more than 1 hour per day isn't going to increase results unless you're on roids

he also calls himself fat, and so he hasn't said anything wrong

there's a picture where he hid a diet coke under his table, i cant find it though

>I have 2 months to get god mode body.

Well then, you've already failed.

I can only imagine what idiocy crawled into your head to think that you could get big and lean in two months. Or what asinine reason you have for wanting it.

gear

it was an unused promo picture

Coke couldn't be in view in that.

I cant promise godmode, but if you really really want to try this is what i would do.

You must devote every single day to lifting no matter what.

separate your bodyparts into different categories(ex: triceps, biceps, chest, traps, lats, quads, etc)

pick out like 4 exercises per group

8 am: wake up, caffeine + yohimbine. hydrate
cardio for 30 minutes to get yourself up
body groups 1 + 2, 5 x 10 per exercise
protein shake, take supplements(zinc, creatine, etc), sleep for 5 hours.

now it should be like 3-4 pm. hydrate.
work body groups 3 and 4.
protein shake, eat a meal.

get at least 8-10 hours of sleep in addition to the afternoon nap.

next day do body groups 5 + 6 in the morning and 7 + 8 in the afternoon.

day 3 do 1/2, 3/4 again unless you are beyond fatigued, in which case skip a day.

so either do ABABABx(taking sunday off)

or do ABxABxA

Starting Strength

Not even memeing

Why don't you post a fkn pic? Because we need to know if we're working with a sack of shit skellyfat, or a guy with a decent bod who just needs trimmings.

I'm about the same weight and bf% as you, but 2 inches taller, so I know *exactly* how much variation there can be on the stats you've given.

If you're a rank beginner, than SL or SS, with hanging leg raises (or a progression if you can't do 'em) and shrugs as the two accessories after every workout.

THe sole reason is that it'll gain you some pretty decent muscle, assuming you're bulking, which will fill out your disgusting frame and even kill some fat in the process. The traps and core work are to trick normies into thinking you're big. Traps grow fast, and core work adds just a bit more definition.