What would you do if you were 6'6"+

What would you do if you were 6'6"+ ?

OR if you ARE super tall what are you doing with it?

I would do like Rob Archer, the character actor. I would juice as much as I wanted, and look like a monster among men. I would get some style, and a unique look, and I would fuck as many hot grils as possible. I would get famous too as there is not much competition for TV and movie roles requiring men of that height and build. Maybe like 10 in the world, so the odds are much better than most other character actors.

Or would you just go play basketball like a lankggot?

Look at this mofo having a fun time.

It must be Awesome being a manmore.

OP you would probably just end up as a bouncer

Do bouncers get to fuck lots of hot grils?

Probably get huge and get involved in government. Everyone knows they want some fuckhuge monster as their mayor in their souls. I'd also only debate face to face.

People would eat that shit up

No. But they occasionally get fired for girls trying to trade sex for club entry.

Im 5'7 so id probably dunk a basketball then do pull ups without using a step stool

If I owned a club I couldn't fire a bouncer for sex with a girl because she wanted club entry.

I mean you WANT more girls in your club anyway, as they attract more paying men.

Its not the clubs problem if a few of the girls are dripping bouncer cum while cucks are buying them drinks

I guess if you're running a trash club. No problem with that, I'm into it

Its more of an issue that they are not doing their job whole you're paying them.
If there is a fight or you need a bouncer and they are all off getting their dicks wet there could be huge legal fees down the road

Roid like a madman and compete in world's strongest man. This is assuming I have my mesomorphic genes and proportions blown up another 6 inches in scale. At that point I couldn't be a bodybuilder but I could def conpete in strongman seriously.

Srs man? They aren't all going to be fucking at the exact same time. That's absurd. Theres my policy, if one of you is getting his knob polished it counts as a "break" and the rest of you gotta be on the floor. Take turns gentlemen.

Play professional futbol as GK
> mfw i was a dam gud gk but 5'10 got the best of me

>somatotypes
>twenty fucking sixteen

I'd be banging my head against every 2nd doorframe.

Im 6'4, perfect size imo

right, isn't it more like different genetic appetites?

Like most so called "ectos" are really just under eaters, who don't have the appetite to put on wieght, Endos eat too much, and Meso tend to eat just the right amount to buildmuscle without left over for fat.

But other than that there aren't any really meaningful skeletal differences outside of height, same with metabolism.

I'm 6'5" in the guard and a bouncer. Once my enlistment ends if I don't go to OTS I'll juice. Bouncing is a lot of fun and I get 5+ numbers a night for just standing there being muscular. Lots of girls.

probably take roids since i'd be an eternal lanklet without them

>6'6"+
>super tall
Manlets when will they learn

I'd roid hard and become a living raid boss.

I'm 6'4. I teach English in Japan while finishing my teaching degree and living with my jp gf

I'm 6'5'' but people don't really notice in pictures and shit unless there's someone else to compare me to, my frame is quite wide and proportionally I look normal at a glance, but my wrists seem small, which is kinda the only downside. Progress mass-wise takes a while to become noticeable though, and I just look somewhat outdoorsy or shiet, I don't look like I actually lift which is disappointing.

Gonna go for a bearmode thing, I have the HEIGHT and the FRAME and the AUTISM, but not the FACE, so I'll just try to look like a big guy or an orc

I'd wrestle a giraffe

no eugine, 20" wide shoulders isn't wide

No, but I'm pretty sure 27'' is.

Well considering it's an inch wider than the worlds widest shoulders (owned by Markus Kuhl), I'd say it is. Wouldn't it be nice if you had 27" wide shoulders?

o shit waddup

You don't have 27" wide shoulders, you sweet, sweet idiot. Post pic of yourself standing next to a door frame.

I went to the fridge and compared my shoulders to it, considering the fridge is 32 inches and my shoulders are 5 inches more narrow than it, I approximated it at 27.

Hold on, gonna get someone to measure my shoulders.

Unless you have body calipers don't even bother.

6'4 here can i chime in? or is it 6'6+ only?

currently 6'6" and in between all the banging my head on door frames, I'm trying to exit skeleton mode

I have legit 23" wide shoulders and I haven't met ANYONE with shoulders wider. It's all high test bone structure too. You delusional fuck.

Wew 22 inches. Now that I converted to metric I understand what retardation I have previously spouted.

shoulderlet pls go

baka desu senpai