I havent lifted in a week. Have no motivation at all just want to stay inside and game all day...

I havent lifted in a week. Have no motivation at all just want to stay inside and game all day. Can someone please help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3sy41VOB2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go die faggot

Just go to the gym.

Cmon man.

you're depressed. find some purpose. clean your room or some shit. go to the gym and warm up.

Not.
Gonna.
Makeit.

This. I don't really care if you WANT to do it, you need to do it or it's only going to get worse.

bruh we're all gonna make it

Thanks guys for the motivation. My gym is already closed but I will try to work out tomorrow

Nah. Don't worry about it man. Stay inside, be comfy. You don't need to work out. Right? Besides, we don't like seeing you pussys in our gyms anyways.

Do you want to fuck a grills tight slick pussy as she admires your body? Yes? Back to lifting then, faggot.

you're gonna make it user, I believe in you. just gotta get out of the rut and get back into a routine.

Thanks user

You've started lifting before, and you've kept lifting long enough to get to here; you have the gumption to do it, you just need to go and do it

How can a maximum social autist find the strength to hit the gym? How am I supposed to go there and lift when I know I probably will look like a fool who has no idea how to do the exercises properly? I'm so fucking inhibited in everything I do, I'm too ashamed to go running outside, even in the middle of the night.

Someone lend me a rope

Gaming is fun but it's very singular in nature.

Maybe you should try getting out there doing different shit. Try boxing or hiking or take up chess or work on your career. Don't entertain yourself to death, that is a fate worse than most anything. Get out there and take a big ass bite out of life, claim your birth right.

I'm in a similar position to you OP. I was busting my ass all semester with assignments and had a final one (worth 10%) due last Wednesday (last week of semester). I was so burnt out that I didn't even turn it in; I've done half but can't seem to finish it off for late credit;

Spent all week thinking about it but every time I opened the word document I couldn't bring myself to finish it for whatever reason. I haven't lifted all week either. FUCK

If you don't go lift I will figure out which girl you most want to wife and I will fuck her, because I DID go to the gym

While eating PIZZA

Just bear with it. Most people dont give a fuck about you, the rest can fuck off.

Every day I'm going to the gym, I'm getting nervous because there will be lots of people and all that, but I want to get stronger and that is what matters desu

The sooner you go into the gym and start working, the sooner you will realise that people actually dont give a fuck. And if they do care, they are sad cunts and their opinions matter even less because why would you want anything to do with a sad cunt.

Do your future self a favour as soon as possible and start doing something. Don't look back at 50yo with regrets man.

There is 100% a guy out there in your exact same position right now that is about to go for his first run tonight, while you do nothing as he makes solid progress. He will be fairly fit by Christmas this year; you will not be. Or maybe you will

I hope you are fit this Christmas user

Thx bres... I dunno, I might wait a little to lose a bit more weight before hitting the gym, still too ashamed with my current shape (but i did lose 6 pounds in two weeks just from a proper diet and doing some shitty home exercises). If I could lose another 34 pounds so I can be 150, think maybe I could see myself not being incapable of making the move.

thanks again.

That nervousness will last 2-3 months max

don't wait for the motivation. just go. will yourself.

Press SHIFT for focused movement

Go for a jog now, or do some kind of push-up challenge. It will feel good to get a pump on. It'll give you a quick rush.

Watch some gym fails videos. You'll see how people have gone years doing weird ass training methods. Just don't be THAT crazy. Then watch some basic YouTube videos on, bicep curls etc. And when you get to the gym try them all out with light weights. Do 4 sets of 5 reps with dumbells just for form. People will not care, and the 1/100 person who might notice will probably clue in that you're practicing form. Nobody really cares what you do unless you're really fucking up and breaking shit.

Maximum autismo here, when I started I could only go at 6am, would be empty, still dark outside. Took the time to learn the lifts without feeling like I'm being judged, now I can go during the day and stopped giving a shit. I can't say lifting has cured my anxiety completely, but it helps a lot. The first time is always the hardest, then it gets better.

Press F to see what a loser you are

youtube.com/watch?v=d3sy41VOB2o

i find it a lot easier to go to the gym after i pack my bag and stuff like that, just do the first step, get your pants on and you'll see yourself doing it easily. basically, don't think about going to the gym, just get ready to go the the gym.

Yeah this for sure lol

You have to go to the gym for yourself, not for anyone else.

Also, there are a lot of fools in the gym, you wont the only one

you're just another random person in the gym. as much as you pay attention to others, that's how much more attention they will pay towards you.

do as many push ups as my last two digits NOW.

Do total of 300 pushups right now. No time limit, no sets per reps, just do 300 and you'll feel better.

Go to the gym and do a different routine or something until you get motivated again.

I used to lift religiously and never freestyle and I ended up in a deep depression and now I am skinnyfat as hell. Granted I was never that strong to begin with, but at this point I could be squatting 300kg if I kept going and did everything as I did. Even then, just going to the gym and even using the fucking machines is better than staying at home

You are WEAK. You have to Learn to do your shit without being motivated

>censoring her twitter name when thats clearly shoeonhead's twitter account

I'm sure all your friends and family will come to you on your death bed and say 'man, user, I'm so glad you cared about what so many strangers thought about you that you never improved in anything!' The sooner you realise nothing else but your own satisfaction matters, the sooner you can start improving which will lead to even more satisfaction. And if someone laughs at you, be happy that you satisfied someone without giving your right eye away

no
one
gives
a
fuck
about
you

they just don't, even if they do why care? people are retards.

Just do it, motherfucker.

This is the simplest way, just go out and lift, no matter what ypur inner lazy fuck tells you. You'll be glad afterwards

Vidya your life away

I'm thankful that i've always had room for a home gym. I learnt all the exercises in comfort and filmed myself without worry. I can entre any gym now and not feel retarded. (Though i probs never will cause gym is fuckn expensive here)

Listen. I get asked about motivation all the time. Don't use motivation. For anything. Motivation doesn't last. Instead. Use boredom. If you're bored enough to shitpost on a korean dildo forum, you're bored enough to get off your fat ass and lift some heavy fucking weight. We do not want to lift. We do not need to lift. We lift.