How many fucking calories is in a Venti Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew coffee minus the vanilla syrup?

How many fucking calories is in a Venti Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew coffee minus the vanilla syrup?

I'm on a cut and I've been getting it before work but I simply can't calculate the proper amount.

>he fell for the ground jewbean water meme

>starbucks.com
>vanilla syrup serving size and calories

nicca

>Food from a major chain
>Not just reading the calories at their fucking website
Never gonna make it

Just get black coffee, moron.

forgot

>basic subtraction

404 noodle

Caffeine is nice and I like to blend in with the normies.

>2016
>can't read

NO vanilla syrup you faggot

SUBTRACT YOU FUCKING DIP

YOU FIND OUT THE CALORIES IN THE DRINK
FIND OUT THE CALORIES IN THE SYRUP
AND THEN YOU FUCKING SUBTRACT

I start working at starbucks as a barista tomorrow. Is this a Veeky Forums summer job? Will I meet grills

you won't

Youll meet grills but they won't speak to you unless it's about their drink and how you probably didn't make it right

Get out while you can just don't do it it's a shit job

Worked in Starbucks for a while in college

No, you won't meet girls. You'll meet guys.

h-high test guys?

fugg. are you for real? why?

> living in burgerstan
> making coffee fit for human consumption

Because it's a coffee shop. It's not manly. It's like working in a Walmart and expecting a rich GF.

Because baristas are cream-skinned lanklet skellies with body tattoos of flowers, ear gauges, spider bites, and dyed hair damaged from being over straightened and smell like lilacs.

Have you ever been to a coffee shop?

Do you guys actually buy coffee from baristas instead of having a plunger in your house and buying ground beans?

I can't tell if I'm on a ruse cruise or not.

I literally just go to coffee shops to buy their beans. Starbucks has actually good beans even. The reason their black coffee tastes like ass is because they usually expect people to sugar/cream it up and don't give a fuck about properly brewing their coffee.

>mfw asked if i want my beans grounded for me

>Starbucks has actually good beans even.

Not at that price.

If you're paying less than $10 for a bag of coffee beans it's either shit coffee or you're in Colombia.