Wtf

What the fuck is going on with ODN guys? I though we were supposed to moon today, what's happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5UsVFmP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Entire market is down atm, coordinated moon pump delayed until BTC price goes back up

Pajeets spamming shit-tier reverse-psychology FUD all day. They need to shut up.

Pajeet scam coin, sell now before its too late

The copypasta faggot got what he wanted. This post. He wants us to sell so he can continue to accumulate

How cute....he's suppressing the coin with that big sell order. Someone buy this fucker out.

wah wah wah it's not exponential growth 24/7. must be shit coin

Not mooning until the new exchange you dummy. That's why you buy now.

Correction. These pajeet fucking assholes are drowning the board with pastas and shilling to keep positivity "high" so dumbasses will buy overpriced bags.

Don't worry, it'll rise above what it is now in days/weeks or on good news earlier. Corrections are normal and healthy. Just hodl

Yeah it's being heavily manipulated by pajeets. If you sell off right now because of the pajeet copypasta spam they'll be the ones buying it off you- I've been watching the crytopia order books reasonably closely the last two days or so and it's very obvious that they're constantly manipulating the prices up and down with big sell walls and miniscule orders that they use to fill up the book.

We hit a low of around 17k sats just now, and this will be the point where they slowly start moving things up again.

The slack just pushed the whole thing back with a meager 5btc buywall, guess it was just FUCKING PAJEETS AFTER ALL GOD DAMNIT

I'll throw 2.5 btc down to knock down the wall, you niggers gonna help?

how big is the wall? cant see orders on mobile

I will throw 0.5btc, my funds just arrived

If you are going to buy the dip. Now would be your best bet.

oh wait, no they didn't they removed it for a free fall WTFFFFFF

this will fall hard soon

Here's the pump and dump accumulator

>t. Pajeet

its shitskins like you pumping third world coins that created this majeet meme, remember that?

>all white team
>third world coin

okay rajeesh

Idiot, they're walling price up so they can continue to dump. Look at the order books for FUCKS sake, turn on your brain and ask yourself what this type of manipulation will result in. Look at the discrepancy between stable orders (the ones that doesn't move with the walls) and tell me this isn't going to dump sometime today.

This is NOTHING against the coin. I'm not FUDing ODN here. I'm just telling you to look at what these fucking manipulators are doing right now and ask yourself why.

Hodl like an ox, or sell while it's still unhealthily high (and buy back in later). It should have corrected by now, but you idiots are prolonging the bubble with your gullability. Let it fucking correct and get healthy again.

>fuck plz sell i wanna buy lower

Buy high, sell low etc

THE FALL HAS BEGAN, ENJOY YOUR HEAVY BAGS HAHAHAHAHA

He's right though, just printscreen the post and stay with your decision

the shilling is only at 125%
it needs to be pushed to 140%

Fucking this.

I'm sorry to all Veeky Forums bagholders, but do take solace in the fact that the pump and dump group couldn't unload their ill gotten gains before the coin went bear. If they had, the retarded copy/paste posts would have stopped by now.

Let it droo and finally rest on a real support line. These 30-50% rises propped on 1btc of buy orders are completely unsustainable.

This coin will continue to pump till it's on the big exchange, only then will it dump you stupid pajeet

>Caring about the price before the next exchange soon

you know whats going on with ODN? messaging apps don't need to be part of a fucking block-chain or smart contract.

it serves no purpose, much like the collective mind of biz.

Help me, who's right, this guyor this guyFUUUCK
Why can't Veeky Forums for ONCE agree?!

Check the chart. It's been in a bear cycle since yesterday morning's cap out.

So will it still continue to be pumped until a big exchange? Probably. But it's clear as day that the pump and dump group couldn't unload all of their bags around .00020399 this last time.

So the question is this: Is Veeky Forums smart enough not to walk into the open maw?

It will 100% dump like a fuckin rock within the first hour of being on the exchange and never return to its ATH, but the ATH will be glorious. If you have made your profits cash out, it's a huge risk and you gotta have some mad luck to time this one.

Anyone who thinks this won't pump past its ATH one another exchange is added, is kidding themselves. Market cap is low and people are greedy.

You idiots just are determined to think this is nothing more than a pnd when you are wrong. Kys. It is a platform coin and a solid investment.

>A messenger app you pay for
>People don't even use them for free

U guys are so stupid

>bear cycle
>not even 24 hrs

you illuminati crabs are funny

Its also a platform that will develop other things in the coming years, the messenger app is just the first thing to be released. KYS

you got pajeeted, that's what happened, you cuck

Dude, TWO pump and dump groups have been spamming/advertising their discord link on Veeky Forums for ODN. The buy wall from 16670 to 19131 sats is held up by less than 3 BTC. Is it a good coin? Maybe. But this current value/volume is completely artificial.

post pics or link larper

besides if two or more groups are competing against each other that create higher highs and lowers lows lol.

Gotta love thow the P&D fags just bounce it off 0.000165 same like yesterday, and then proceed to dump just before 0.00021. Three times this has happened now...

I tried daytrading this today to test my hypothesis, thanks for the free money (buy was 0.000168, sell is 0.0002).

I know that is what your deluded mind thinks, but the reality is you just suck at reading charts and finding good coins.

Cool enjoy the 5 bucks.

Here you go you pump and dump fucker: >3741441 That's the discord link for the CryptoLords group. Pic for the lazy.

Illuminati was also soliciting days ago and I'm not going to digging through days old posts to find it. Kill yourself.

15% in 1 minute isn't bad, retard. But it just says you're desperate at this point

Hey pnd faggots, is that 4 btc buy wall fake? What happens when I dump my shit into it?

Illuminati was posting Monday or Sunday and i may be able to find the post in the archive no promises tho

0.75btc from this wall belongs to me

>he fell for the fake pump n dump group meme

it has already peaked, it's gonna be quite awhile before the next bullrun will commence. i already sold at ATH and i'll buy back in a couple of weeks

Nobody cares about you selling your 200 ODN and your price predictions you pulled out of your ass.

Lol, your posts.... Why not just name yourself either "PnDMember11324" or "ihaveODNbagsplsbuy"? Would make it easier to identify you.

My ODN is not for sale. It's staking. Kys.

can you mongoloid explain how a chart like this can remotely be tied with pump and dumps?

Drop those bags and get on this train.
discord.gg/5UsVFmP

Because it's only on an ultra low volume exchange (Crytopia) and has more volume than their BTC/ETH market WITHOUT rocketing straight up. That's 100% a pnd signal.

This is wat a PnD looks like

If the volume stays high it means they're manipulating the price in order to accumulate. Clear indicator for me there is yet another pump to come.

Seen it, read it.. where tha fuck does it say anything about ODN? They dont anounce the coins untill minutes before the pND and also only PnD coins that are on BITTREX YOU FUCKING RETARD. Learn to read before fudding your PnD shit here. Guys, hands of titan always win i dont give a fuck what you do but i will definitely hold. Bye

roosterred fails again: the thread

NEO is so comfy right now

They have msgin and file transfer alraedy, user. Kek, when this gets exposure trough a bigger exchange moon inc. Put people have weak hands "OMG ITS DROPPING 15%" AMFMAOPIWF -.-

market cap was 1/10. obviously the chart looks different. elix floor is 4k and will pump again when it is green season.

this is the dip, enter if you haven't already

No its the PnD group dumping because a shitty messenger app would never increase by 300% in 4 days.

it's still up way over 300%

That should be a warning, not a comfort.

Deluded obsies