Why do all these youtube celebrities like hodgetwins and kali muscle hate deadlifts and squats?

Why do all these youtube celebrities like hodgetwins and kali muscle hate deadlifts and squats?

Hodgetwins have fucked up disks but still goblet squat. Kali does squats.

Because squats are a meme exercise perpetuated by fat powerlifters and steroid abusing weightlifters.

Can get similar aesthetic & muscular gain results doing less intensive exercises for those specific body-parts.

Leg machines = Muscle gain, aesthetics.

Free Weight power movements = Muscle gain, aesthetics and strength carry over into other exercises.

No clue about those guys, but personally I think the easy gains aren't worth the risk of injury. I don't care if it takes me even 8 times more time doing less efficient moves.

post legs

Hodgetwins got snapped up in the Marine corps, they can only do the piledriver doggy squat now

Hodgetwins dont do weighted dips anymore either

they old men that have had bad posture for decades so when they finally start lifting their bones are much less used to increased pressure so they bitch out of those exercises

everybody is different tho gotta listen to your body

i squatted and deadlifted through my lower back pain as a noob and it actually caused me to correct my form and learn how to do them properly

Because they can spout their fanciful bullshit to unlifting idiots that don't want to do anything particular difficult in between bouts of staring at their ribs in the mirror

>they old men
This doesn't make sense.

My initial answer: Veeky Forums tells people to avoid curls and only do squats deadlifts and power lifting stuff in order to keep the competition for aesthetics (and therefore girls) as low as possible. Veeky Forums lies and tells people that bench and ohp give you big arms.

Another possible answer: Dumb murrikans who roid do shit form with weights that their bodies aren't ready for (because they roid and have huge muscles but weak bones or whatever) get hurt and then say they're crap lifts

THEY ARE OLD MEN WITH BAD JOINTS AND POOR FLEXIBILITY

sorry im not a got damn cracker and dont talk proper proper for your bitch ass

>meme exercise
>the exercise at the core of most athletes training

Pick 1 and post ur quads u fucking twink nerd

Can a yankee translate this for me. I don't speak pavement ape.

We're no better off at understanding them. It's hopeless.

You should just put them down. They clearly don't contribute anything.

wow it's super easy to bait edgy teenagers into thinking they're speaking to a nigger lmao

Reddit loves niggers.

Deadlift creates a bulky look in the ab area. Old school bodybuilders would do squats once a week for legs to avoid bulking up the ab area, interviews with Drasin, Zane and Arnold elucidate that modern day bodybuilders go for a more mass orientated look and have bulky abdomens from doing Heavy DL and Squat.

LMAOing in your general direction.

actually, he's right

obliques square out and fuck up your V-taper

deadlifts are one of the only ways to train obliques without isolation exercises

TL;DR deadlift = bearmode waist

LMAOing in your general direction.

>elucidate
zane didnt deadlift but arnie deadlifted 700 pounds or some shit

the bulky abdomens is a side-effect of insulin growth factor.

Once a nigger, always a nigger, nigger

some people don't do deadlifts because they don't know how to get used to the movement. they don't give it time.

not referring to the youtube celebrities here.

Epic troll bro :^)

You wanna know the truth?

Because most heavy compound lifts, excluding bench, are only used for strength training/powerlifting, not bodybuilding.

Sure, you'll get strong as fuck doing these exercises, but why bother when a lot of muscles, for example: shoulders respond well to high volume rather than bullshit 5x5 OHP.

When you see guys like gokuflex and buff dudes doing heavy compounds and telling you that they're absolutely essential to getting a godlike physique, they're actually lieing to you. They are on roids and are trying to get more subscribers/sell their image/sell a product.

Heavy compound lifts are cool, but not necessary for aesthetics, something that Veeky Forums likes to deny.

It's the sad truth.

>Look guys, I'm a nigger
>FUCK OFF NIGGER
>Joke's on you I'm actually not a nigger
Fuck off NIGGER

I have heard that high-volume isolations work more effectively if you're able to recover and steroids users are able to thanks to steroids while naturals are not.

Not the bulging effect but the overall width and shape of the v taper is changed, DL does a lot of oblique work, the smaller the waist you have and the slimmer your abs look the wider your shoulders will look. Having a bulky midsection is great for sports like rugby but it's not the most aesthetically pleasing thing to look at.

Honestly deadlifts look like a ton of risk to me.

Arnie and zyzz didnt have bulky ab area tho...

Murder yourself

Yeah look at lazarov or jeff. They deadlift and have this big midsection..
You're a moron

pol pls go

>decide to catch up on the hodgepodge twins
>all them Videos are just them eating.

Do they even work out any more?