How strong do you need to be before you should even consider becoming a well respected tripfag on Veeky Forums?

How strong do you need to be before you should even consider becoming a well respected tripfag on Veeky Forums?

>respected
>tripfag

bench 100
OHP 50
deadlift 40

3 chin ups and half a pull up

Dead 5pl8
Squat 4pl8
Bench 3pl8

Judging from Trappy, squatting 1.2xBW.
>ib4 he's not respected
By some, not most. Newfags worship him.

>not filtering all trips by default

first post best post

You should never trip, just on principle.

trappy spends his time helping out novices tho, how can you not respect that?

I didn't say I disrespect him. I answered excactly to what the OP asked.

it was a rhetorical question, i didn't mean to direct it at you man.

sorry haha :) x

Let me translate this for you:

>"I'm super jelly of someone who is strong enough or noteworthy enough on a Pokemon forum."

seems like that would make following the conversation in some threads (e.g. /fraud/) really hard.

>there's a fitness section on this anonymous image board. People post clever memes and anime all day. You'd think they're 13 years old but it's actually a bunch of 30something year old pedophiles and virgins. Anyway, I'm well respected within the fitness section. I'm what you call a "tripfag". Basically what it means is I post under a username, I had to google how to do it of course because it's such a pain in the asshole to do. But now everyone respects my opinions even though I have no idea what I'm talking about. Just the other day someone recognized me from another day, I had a boner for a few hours after that.

>Not filtering the word "general" in the catalog

From CBT threads and various advice threads, I got more the impression that the average fit-poster is between 18 and 25. I'm older myself, but I don't see people above 28 posting that often.

>3 chin ups and half a pull up
Pfffft

>taking advice from a mentally ill and physically weak tranny
>on a somalian stock-broker premium PhpBB message board

Is anyone else giving out advice systematically like him?

cunt

>Just the other day someone recognized me from another day

LOL