Who else is really poor atm?

I am a really poor fag. started with crypto mid august, thought to make something out of it with only $500. lost everything and i am now even more poor. bad choices, lack of knowledge dunno. i read all so many posts here about getting from $500 to few k, but that's not the case with me.

pls dont tell me what to do and what to buy cause i have 0.01 btc left, got all in ark, omg, ltc ath. i know maybe there will come the day when it all moons, but i have to pay my rent and eat. who else is really porr atm?

if ure feeling generous pls help

1QKk9NJsY9CkqaB6J1kEqAyinwkMtY4k4d

0x8E81Dc5dE8F2d23B6e27663c441bE1925d4E717b

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5UsVFmP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only see stories of people going from 500 to a few k
For every winner in crypto there are 10 losers. However, nobody every talks about their losses, only their gains

nigger I have 0$ shut up

exactly my point and it just gets me more depressed. anyone did some bad choices at the beggining? im only 1 month in crypto... please get in and tell me your stories about loosing money and buying ath like a dumbass

I AM LOSING MONEY ON DNT AND 0X AND SOLD STOX AT A LOSS
doing well otherwise tho

>Read 1st few words
>look down see any begging address
>there is it
gtfo pajeet.

im not begging u idiot i wrote if ure feeling generous. im just looking to get a+out of being depressed as i cannot make any money when in loses atm with ark and omg cause i bought high.

one more question. if i get out now from all of it and start trading to get money back is it counted as a loss? it is cause i have smaller amount of btc to trade wtih right?

your probably not as much a scrub as i. i thought i was ready to read the market and sold my LINK for 9350. thinking it would go down. well it did but i had my limit set at something like 9000 sat. anyway i paniched due to fomo and rebought at 9317sat

all this panicking and worry for the past 30 min earned me 17 LINK
17 LINK now laugh

I bought 400$ of Link at 65k ETH, sold at the first pump for a 350$ profit,
then went all in with 4000$ at 10300 sats, and panic sold at 9100 sats

there you go, I managed to lose money with link

Who wants to hear about my journey? I'm a college student who has been playing with crypto for about a year.
>invested 1600 last summer in Eth at ~7$
>Absolutely obsessed with blockchain tech and smartcontracts
>Know eth is the future
And then I tried to day trade to increase my stack lol.
>Go from 1600 to $2300 worth of eth (181 eth at my peak)
>Check out stratis at 2¢
I was like "damn the fact that they wrote it for Enterprise is cool as fuck" and then I forgot about it...
>Buy synereo AMP right before it crashes
>Hold on stubbornly
>Stack now worth 300$
>Eth moons hard as fuck
>Doesn't stop mooning
>Buy into OMG at 70¢
>Flip it for AMP once it hits $1.40
At the end of this summer I sold my amp (worth 4k) for ZRX, made 15k and then promptly threw half of it (7k) away fat fingering a trade on etherdelta (traded 22 eth for .25 OMG)
And now I'm here. I've missed being a millionare so many times. Pls kill

gtfo. i don't want to hear any 'i started with 5 gained 100' stories. i want to hear from those losers as i am

Ups and downs, user. You're not a loser til you quit

but is quitting selling on loss* for me it is cause i loose-

I think I can cheer you up. My first big investment as a beginner was Neo at 50 dollars. The chart was constantly moving up and everyone was shilling. I'm sure you can guess how that turned out.

Then came the china fud and I lost even more money. But the lesson i learned from Neo paid off. I bought the dip and now, after Chainlink, I've covered my losses and am 20% up from when I started.

Can't believe how naive I was when starting but now I'm learning every day. And knowledge is something no amount of FUD can take away from you. Remember that user and you'll make it.

why did you buy so much LRC?

and also, what bothers me the most is i will probably not have any btc when it forks. do you guys plan on putting it all on btc when it forks in september?

Thanks for sharing. Interesting experiences/story.
I think my worst losses have been:

Setting the gwei / gas price on etherdelta to 25000. Lost 0.7 ether that way.

Lost $600 margin trading / got margin called

Lost 0.4 ETH on CSNO/BitDice - Now trading below ICO price

Gained on ZRX, and LINK. So I am up $2k overall. Started with 3k. I only started like 2 months ago though. The Crypto world moves fast - I love it! Going in hard to a couple more ICO's WANCHAIN/Request Network so I am hopeful for the future.

Reported

I bought LRC at 4¢. I'm pretty proud of this trade, because the mid term contract they provided gave eth loans at a rate of ~4¢/eth. This does two things:
1) allows me to choose, in March, whether or not I want to keep the eth (which was the same value as the LRC when I did the loan) and lose my LRC. This is an option that would be great, obviously, in case LRC fails.
2) I can now try and catch a few moon missions with the eth they gave me

It wouldn't have been such a great deal if I would have bought LRC at 6¢ or whatever. But I literally got a 1:1 loan

and the most important thing i did not write, i borrowed that $500 so I'm in debt now

this. I started in August, went x4 total on Neo, Gas, BNB, LTC jumped off Neo at the right time.

Then it was losing time: went all in on QTUM before a Korean listing and lost, went in DNT before Binance listing and lost, went in MCO before """visa"""" and lost and was basically in the red despite my initial gains. And that was then I had an epiphany – I've learned so much now that it'd be stupid to quit now and the lesson was cheap, I would've lost a lot more money I'd keep getting lucky and then losing big time.

So I researched and went all in WTC on Sept 1. And now I'm bigger than I've ever been in profits in crypto.

>Made a power move and went balls deep in Walton at 1.34 during the china FUD
>sold at 1.90 trying to rebuy and increase my holdings
>tfw it never touched 1.90 again

Stop gambling what little money you have left on shitcoins user. Get ahead of the curve
discord.gg/5UsVFmP

ALL MY LINK

GONE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bought and hold Signatum, then i bought STX at ATH then i panic sold at 1.50 then i bought MCO at 22 sold at 14 and then SHIFT same story and i managed to go down from 2.5k to 900 $

>not being invested in NEO

It needs some time to figure out whats going on and how everything works. Personally I've 80% in BTC and 10% in ETH and the rest ist used for gambling with shitcoins. I never use more because when I make a bad call im fucked.

Got this idea from an Investment strategy book where they said its bad to gamble with more than 2% of your portfolio on one high risk asset simply because everyone makes a bad call form time to time.

RETARD GO ALL IN ON LINK. I'M RICH AS FUCK ALREADY FROM IT. I'M RETIRING BEFORE I TURN 25

>BUY LINK ON BINANCE.COM

>beg thread
fucking kys

it's not beg thread it's to make me feel better,, not proud of it but it does, finding put someone else did shit to lose money. keys are there cause u never kow. someone may have a lot and wuld like to help out. i owe 500 and my rent for 2 months so... im sooooo dumb for not leaving my btc as it was and playing with alts now i want get bgold