Inspiration thread

>seriously cutting again for the first time in five years
>weak as fuck due to inconsistent lifting
>fat as fuck due to poor nutrition and booze
>only distant memories of my genetics shining forth and the pussy juice they produced
>feeling like my goal is impossible, but remember most possible things were impossible once

I need the greatest, most honest, dankest posts this board can offer. If we're all gonna make it let's motivate the fuck out of eachother to make it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3585w9FmOGs
youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Motivation/cringe thread?

Well lad hopefully you give up your diet and end up cutting yourself instead

It's not a cut if you don't work out brah. You're on a diet.

Let's do it, my dude

Teamwork makes the dream work.

>mfw he still needs motivation

I'm working out 6 days a week. I just didn't mention it in my op.

kekek

Everyone needs motivation. If you don't have reasons to do the shit you do then you wouldn't do them, peasant.

tippity top kek

SHITPOSTING AT MAXIMUM, I CAN'T PUSH HER ANY HARDER CAP'N

>Is the body we shape every day
>In this world, the only thing we truly own

Anyone got the count step every make pic on hand?

>mfw I've done this

Tbh Senpai

Damn Hopsin.. that's awesome

If this doesn't inspire you, you may be a faggot

>tfw when you are a potato

This is the only reason I live

>fat fuck.beta
>good at job, making bank
>be married
>thought I was gonna make it
>get cucked
>realize I was miserable
>start lifting
>cutting hard
>seeing progress every day

I hope one day I'll be fucking jacked and I'll be able to rub it in her bitchy face by being with a girl that's 10/10 who loves to fuck me. We'll make it one day boys...

We're all gonna make it brah

she's too muscly. guess im a faggot. jman out

At least you're self aware.

There is no "easy" way

This ass is massive motivation. Doesn't hurt she has a nice rack on her too.

>may

the way thats written is annoying af

At least the message is positive.

Have you listened to her music? Some of it is pretty good

Oh shit I didn't know that was actually Hopsin who said that

You're god damn right we're gonna make it man.

I've listened to a little but not enough to say I've truly listened to her. I'm into acoustic and indie folk stuff.

What I remember of it wasn't bad though!

Damn, I'm actually really appreciative you posted this. Good read.

>tfw already old

Man, good thing the gladiator on the ground is going to be spared.

Don't be like this.

Also, alcohol is a known carcinogen. Gives u cancer. Dunno why there aren't warnings like on cigarette packs.

this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=3585w9FmOGs

Bump

Implying people stay motivated 365 days a year.

Definitely

Veeky Forums inspires me to lift every single day and for the first time in my 27 years I look forward to going to the gym

COUNT STEP EVERY MAKE

Bruh, stop relying on motivation. It won't last. Rely on either routine or boredom. Ist to motivation to start and the others to keep you on the path to glory.

i'm at 12.2% bf according to medical professionals, but i'm still not happy with the small amount of fat on my stomach/thighs(ottermode Veeky Forumsggot)

I work super hard on the weekdays, lifting an hour a day, then running a 5k in ~28 minutes in my neighbourhood everyday, all of this eating 1400 calories a day @6' 148. But then I FUCK UP on the weekends, usually saturday is ok, then sunday everything just goes to absolute shit at night. I starting eating peanutbutter and milk, my main two gainsgoblins almost uncontrollably. and climb into bed hating myself with every fiber of my being, like i can't wait to punish myself for being bad during the week.

5 WEEKS OF THIS HELL Veeky Forums. I am weak. this weekend i have already pre planned and set out what i will eat so i don't have a chance to justify anything else, it's just a matter of willpower.

u sound like a perfect candidate for some healthy bulemia

kek

this is a joke, right

Stop buying your binge foods and toss them next garbage day. Worked for me and replaced it with fruit and veggie snacks.

this is like, satire, right
this isnt something someone actually DID is it

this one's pretty good

I visit the Fathate-threads to get inspired/motivated to visit the gym. Those threads have done more to motivate me than fat-related bullying and PE/health classes.

youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74

You're thinking about reason.
Etymologically, motivation also means the reason you do something, so your point is valid. But plebs (Veeky Forums and myself included) use the word motivation when they actually mean hype.
When someone needs a burst of motivation, they don't really want a real logical reason, what they want is an aroused state of mind that will make them more inclined to act (go to the gym). It's a short-term solution, as opposed to having a deeply personal reason for doing things.

A fair point. Can't say I disagree because I definitely do agree. But my reason for making this thread for some motivation was just to acquire that little extra "umph" to kick my ass into gear. I've got reasons to lift. Every serious lifter should. But when you're /nofriends/ like me it helps to get a slap on the ass from Veeky Forumsizens occasionally.

Good post nonetheless m8. I like you. Hell, I might even let you fuck my sister.

>read first two columns
>think ok, this guy is pretty autism, probably the typical 13yo
>read 3rd column
>...

My knowledgeable nigga