Balding

Anyone have success with fighting male pattern baldness?

I've been doing research and I am planning out a low risk routine to see if I can regrow my hairline. I know there are expensive chemicals like rogain and fin but I've heard they have adverse side effects. I'm going to be taking biotin daily, using nizoral twice a week, doing nofap, and daily scalp massages. Any tips are appreciated and maybe we can make this a balding advice thread. I'm not ready to look like a dad at 22.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B002VLZHLI/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
moosefix.tumblr.com/tagged/me
instagram.com/moosefix/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

amazon.com/dp/B002VLZHLI/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
shits super cheap and works well. Your hair will shed at the start but thats a good sign, means its regrowing your hair.

Do you use it for hairline receding? Minoxidil always says that it is only for balding at the crown of your scalp. If you stop using it does your hair fall out again?

buzz cut

yea i do and ive seen results, it hasnt caused any growth past my widows peak but it has brought up the sides. if you stop using it you will probably lose your gains, which i just had happen but some people don't. I got to a point where I was happy and just did it every night or every other night and my hair didnt start falling out untill i hadnt in like 3 weeks

You actually think not masturbating will help you? Lord have mercy, this place has done bad things to peoples minds

might as well kill myself desu

Research it bruh. Every time you cum your body generates DHT which gets into your scalp and shrink your hair follicles. There is plenty of anecdotal evidence of people making hair gains.

this plus Minoxidil and you should be good in no time. Shorter hair makes your hair look thicker so while its thinnest from starting Minoxidil it will still look decent. Plus when the hair does come back all you have to do is buzz it one more time and its all the same length

Just buzz it short. I was worried at first, but everyone seems to like it better.

Friend was going bald, he buzzed it and looks great. I'm going to do the same when it hits me eventually.

How about you tell me who's in the gif, OP?

people will think you're a insecure bitch for trying to desperately regrow your hair...because you are.

just get jacked and go jason statham mode.

also, sauce?

Hair implant or something like that.

This is what stopped my hair loss and may even regrow my shit in the future.

>emu oil
>coconut oil
>scalp massages
>scalp exercises
>lots of vegetables
>standing on your hands and rushing the blood into your scalp
>massaging your scalp with a brush (a brush, made for massaging your scalp)

Whereby emu oil and scalp exercises are the most important.

>hair grows crazy fast
>prefer the bald/shaved head look

Mfw

Shave your head and grow a cool mustache or a beard and don't sweat it. It's all in your head - if you are extremely bothered by it it will show in your body language and you'll just come off as insecure. Just fuck it man. Don't identify yourself as a baldo and no one will treat you as one.

moosefix.tumblr.com/tagged/me
instagram.com/moosefix/

Statham is 48 years old, the guy wasn't noticeably balding until he was in his 30s.

Insecure much? Everyone knows that hair is a sign of low test.
>Pic related

Did Elon increase test or something?

Obviously decreased

>Anyone have success with fighting male pattern baldness?

The best cure for male pattern baldness is the 'big three'.

Finasteride, Minoxidil and Nizoral. If you are serious about combating male pattern baldness you should be using these. You need a prescription for Finasteride but you can buy the rest in any pharmacy.

>Did Elon increase test or something?

He probably just got a better barber. You can make thin/receding hair look good if you get it cut and styled the right way.

Are you high?