I have $20k. i need one 5x for $100k, and im sorted. i will have ascended...

I have $20k. i need one 5x for $100k, and im sorted. i will have ascended. im a poor white in south africa biding my time. I've made it this so far from crypto from practically nothing, and now i have more to loose, and gain than ever.

No fud, no fomo, no subterfuge - what is my best chance boys? post you BTC addresses , i will record them and give you a slice if i make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5UsVFmP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link my man

no need for my wallet, i'll see you on the moon

Obsidian, Chainlink, Elixir
Pick a god and pray

1FHHsn66AwamwWDnbVDFUwQhT5acpSeU9V

Poes. Wat shitcoin kry jy die meeste van jou geld?

I don't think anyone has the answer, man. You'll get nothing but FUD or shilling here.

From my perspective it seems LINK is actually gonna do well, but I'm late to that train. You could try Kin Coin, I guess. Made by the devs of Kik, to be used on Kik, where they successfully used a payment system before. I don't hold any but my friend initially got me into crypto when he told me his dad put R40k into the ICO, kek.

Feel free to help a half coloured/white Cape Town bro out

1PEJaseZ6RCT1Stgr6HENYoSFJ1PwY4HpR

I Will unironicly say Ripple or Chainlink
Here lies the problem:
If Ripple wins Chainlink will be useless, i f Chainlink wins Ripple will drop.
We see an increase in Ripple after a long time hoovering around on 0,2 Dollars for 1 Ripple.
Now its going up.

This would mean atleast 1 dollar. So x5
People will hate me for this post because XRP isnt decentralized and the jews are behind it.

LINK on the other hand would solve many problems different coins try to solve.
LINk would go up atleast x10 and you would see a rise if they

Here my Bitcoin Adress.
1Jjzusvyte7ZGgBSLmj4GWEEKAwNSTWMcG

SONM and Golem and in direct competition for the first team to have an operational supercomputer using miner ressources.
Golem started ahead but had troubles on the way costing it half the marketcap.
SONM had trouble in the beginning but has now a strong team, the product is a bit better and will be working first.

SONM got some attraction now with the price who doubled and people will realise their marketcap should be similar, or even Golem a bit lower.
That means x4 for SONM, or x9 if it reaches Golem's peak.

Watch for FOMO, when the next SONM runs starts it can be a non stop bull run for a week.

1AYqHUxPFQt1gTkAriVCQxtiWuJ4uJDXk4

oh fuck forgot about Binance (BNB) RIGHT the fuck now it's going up again

I would get into request.network at as close to ICO price as possible for real

unironically chainlink my friend.

Listen very carefully to what I'm about to say.

Ambrosos wants to represent external data (food) on the blockchain.

Walton wants to represent external data (RFID tags) on the blockchain.

Ripple wants to represent external data (financial transactions) on the blockchain.

These use cases are ENTIRELY contained within ChainLink.

ChainLink is the skeleton key that makes all these projects obsolete. It gives every company the building blocks to use oracles that represent ANY data, not just single use cases like food/RFID/financial transactions, however they want.

for ripple to 5x total marketcap would have to increase an exponetial amount. as prev poster said ripple and chainlink are competitors but ripple is centralised and has matured. at best a 2x. if you are looking for a 5x in the short term all in link buddy, because it hasnt become mainstream and even if is btfo by ripple it has other profitable avenues.

you should look at in in more detail yourself

heres my addy

0xE8Da6158395540F23f4117D6D3641abd2ede8782

You are not the only white south African on here hoping to make it big to get out of this place. I am on 22k at the moment

>If Ripple wins Chainlink will be useless

hilarious

discord.gg/5UsVFmP
I'll do it for free, just don't expect 5x in the first week alone.

people will disagree here but or me its Lisk.
Simple reasons: People fud it because of ark (a fork of lisk) but ark is fucking done.
Rebranding happening in the next 2 weeks, think about ant/neo.
Currently on lecture/promo tour across asia.
Lisk will rise like crazy within the next 30 days but don't expect a moon without correction

come on lets be nice here as dutchfags

>heb 3k in link en niks in ETH BTC of lite. hoe screwed of maan ben ik ?

are you saying sonm will go 4x the current price or the previous cheapo price?
i bought some sonm at 4400 and am pretty pissed i apparently bought it at a peak since its going down now. i have set a limit to sell at 5000 sat because of that

>ETH
Will go proof of stake soon. Passive gains forever. Also cheap right now.
>LINK
Looks promising. Hype is warranted, but who knows?
>XMR
Will be a big boy coin in a year's time, I think. Entirely revolving around privacy in payments. Who do you know in this modern world who could possibly want private, untraceable payments?
>GAS
Will be needed for every NEO transaction. NEO in its own right may get big in China soon.

That is my advice. Don't FUD. Don't FOMO. You've almost made it. Make it for us all (before the Commie blacks lop your head off). Maybe I'll make it soon, too.

3AfvePaVKhpAu8RjBaWP7JUSjDPT3trpfw
Don't forget it.

when will the next sonm run start. whats the expected time?

hoop dat jij je gordel omhebt user

>>If Ripple wins Chainlink will be useless
haha what the fuck, how can u be so retarded?

atrillion coins. im in on kik but id never suggest someone buy these bags

voor de crash of de opsteiging :< ?

you have discord or something?

Hey Dutchfag, not Dutch, one of our languages (Afrikaans) is heavily based off of Dutch/German

Like Die Antwoord and shit

Maar ons kan mekaar lekker verstaan. Kak cool

I'm like you, the question is where do you go to get citizenship if nobody wants you?

I'm currently trying to earn money so I can buy myself into getting citizenship in a country that isn't actively trying to kill you all the time. Hope I make it.

vorde kelen of de voor? het een en niet jaar gisteren kalender ur de voorhees jajajajajaja!

;)

opsteigen natuurlijk, duikboten hebben geen gordel

gebruik het nauwlijks, ben actief op app maarja om die hier te posten

Put 1 bitcoin into coval at 110 sats.

They're releasing releasing their flagship platform soon and will surly moon to 600-700 sats, as it has done twice now already.

Unless you have a professional degree it is tough to get into other places.

how quickly do you need that 5x?
Neblio is looking fantastic for bulling, but it does look like it's gonna be a longer term hold (5-10 month)

1GZv4wBMKVQgGGSSrdjsUX9dMvNzNXSKGz

Hold ETH, OMG, Link for the next 6 or so months and enjoy your safe returns. Low risk.

NAV and Ubiq are set to pump if any news comes out, (I know its a cliche but good teams, fundamentals etc etc). Medium risk.

EBST for the obvious pump (Check the 800 BTC buy order on september 17 and follow up orders). Probably done by the same guys who did TRIG.
High risk but putting 1k into EBST could end up being between 10k-50k.

No BTC address provided because im not a begger.

DGB then OMG.

boys i should have mentioned i already have $10k worth of link from ICO because i know its the next big thing but dont really want to increase my risk

my plan was to make $100k and then put it into OMG which i know will reach $10 billion in the next few years.

I hope we all make it. I’m in a couple different things right now hoping that one of them will pay off big. I’m banking on the two big coins plus NEO, LINK, XRP, ODN, and OMG. Really putting a lot of money into LINK so I hope it pays off. Best of luck.

1H8hFyjcfPwmTJu1xFGWoi2DCtZ66FPnrX

Sell cocaine

I think you've made it this far, I'm sure you've got good instincts so go with what you know will work. Perhaps will see each-other on the moon someday.

PS: I'll give you coverage on @FrogOfMemeSt if you give a contact by the way.

15TL2QfvPxRM5nsxsAkzHDfGsNp7smpXmt

what about coss?

Waiting for my goddamn 15 eth order at 40700 to get filled.

NEO is the future. Just look at the Website

You need a degree broski, or an job in software / coding.

Failing that, teach English in Asia till you find a qt wife and stay there. Being white is a gigantic advantage in this field.

>"I'm too lazy to do my own research please tell me how to think" the thread.

Poor white boi here aswell

Best thing to do is hold half in eth. It will moon soon
The other half get link and/or omg

15qhxidd3HTbDLTuB9Zy3iRLVgFybZuh5n