life on the edge

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jessmartin09/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so today was okay

reposting in new bread

>tfw libido higher off cycle than mid-cycle

How to know if gh peps are legit? All I have to go by for now is the fact that I sleep like a rock when I pin before bed

Somehow the blonde is qt.

Still cutting. Now down to 75.5, off dnp going at +- 1.5lbs a week without doing much. Eating +- 1200-1300kcal.

Needed kcals while active should be around 3000, when not active at all around 2000 I think. Not too far off right? 183-185cm/6'0-6'1 and 75.5kg/166lbs

no one makes fake peps afaik

Tell that to the guy who's pinning my dried up sperm subq.

>Tell that to the guy who's pinning my dried up sperm subq.
prove to me it causes gainz and I'll pin it myself

just a natty passin through. Looks like you boys are havin fun in here

lol. you have no idea.

>fun

Serious business only mate.

+1 on the blonde cutie

>god this is what steroids do, makes me get the hots for other steroid cuties

>other steroid cuties

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

remember that boy-ish tinder girl?

Daily reminder that JM did gay4pay

>Daily reminder brought to you by blonde steroid cuties.

If I could just find a green eyed, frekled faced cutie little a bumpin booty, id cuff her on the spot.

with a little*

>green eyed, frekled faced cutie little a bumpin booty

hope youre shredded

Which one?

to tren or not to tren?

met up with her today

Better to stay single till next year then.

remember to eat clen and tren hard.

instagram.com/jessmartin09/?hl=en

oops.

what is better? low tren/high test or high tren/low test?

are the sides of tren worth the gainz?

Short hair. Obvious emotional issues. How did it go?

blood test is the easiest way to truly make sure

Currently on my second 500mg test-e blast. Gonna cruise @200mg after this because PCT is fucking bullshit.

I'm kind of considering adding an oral or maybe another injectable to my next blast whenever I do it.
I don't really want to use tren due to the cardio sides, as I have a very active job.

Anyone recommend anything good for my goals which are wellbeing, strength, and aesthetics, not so much size gains as I'm happy with my size already, despite having another 6 weeks left of this blast.

Low test high tren is what most will recommend

>im sitting on 200 turinabol tabs till end of PCT

turinabol would be good for lean gains. you can take up to 8 weeks of oral turinabol at 30-60mg a day if you wanted.

>Obvious emotional issues
the only thing my dick attracts

>How did it go?
p good
we played two games of pool, had some drinks.
she says she wants to see me again this weekend :)

just add anavar, stronger, leaner, more vascular

ever find a trap that looks 100% like a girl?

>the only thing my dick attracts
I know that feel. Good luck on your sexond date ;)

>Obvious emotional issues

Yeah, me being actually attracted to a gryll automatically means there's something wrong with her.

Going for bartender qt tonight if she's there. I need to meet and get a feeling for her friends before I actually hang out with her because it'll end up as superautismo behaviour otherwise.

Got to meet about 15 friends/acquaintances of her that I talk to regularly now.

That, and I've been invited to tag along with her crowd to 3 festivals in 2 months.

She's an introvert posing as an extrovert as well.

And I look like her ex. A lot. But her ex is younger and fairly immature, especially when he shouldn't be.

Her eyes scare me. Love it. She's got that evil piercing eyes pose down. Better than I do even.

It works well with light gray eyes desu.

on tinder?

found like 3 traps.

swipe that shit left tho.

>me being actually attracted to a gryll automatically means there's something wrong with her.
this

Oh, i thought you met up with a trap from the looks of the pic

>kek

oooh lol no.
she does look andro af tho, but nah

Breh never go for the bartender. Her job is literally to string you along and flirt so you keep buying drinks. I can't tell you how many times I tried to pickup bartender cuties and failed.

>we played two games of pool, had some drinks.
I went on a pool date thursday

it was gay as hell

I had no idea how to escalate physically so we pretty much just spent the entire time talking and playing pool. me not giving a shit about her life and just wanting to bang her probably didn't help

she also wants to see me again but fuck that this is too much work. back to my netflix & chill only strategy

Not to mention female bartenders get hit on constantly, so it'll most likely just irritate them unless you have the HEIGHT FACE and FRAME of a god.

ya.
we went out at 2pm.
so bleh.

well i too enjoy the emotionally scarred girls. then again, i love the drama that comes with it.

broken girls man.
they are hella problems but idk.
theres just something about it

>emotional issues
Why tho. Only more problems. Isn't your life interesting enough already.

>me not giving a shit about her life and just wanting to bang her probably didn't help
lmao, shit you're autistic

>not toasting with the cutie with a beer
>not playing darts while hugging cutie from behind holding her arm to show her how to throw darts the proper way (after yall a little buzzed)
>do the same with a pool stick
>not telling cutie to drunk dance playfully with you when a funnie song comes on
>not betting with cutie heads or tails that you gotta drink or she gotta drink
>not making fun with cutie bout how these two guys who went to the bar together are arguing who is going to be behind the other tonight
I can keep going on if you need me to.

>Why tho
they're the only ones who like me

It that the only reason? or are you really attracted to them?

Reminds me of JM. kek

Only black prostitutes wanted him. But your girls look significantly better than his, that's for sure.

don't forget to lift for girls brehs

>It that the only reason? or are you really attracted to them?
what would I have in common with well-adjusted girls?

I'll just drag them down lol.

>But your girls look significantly better than his, that's for sure.
ayyy :D

>its like how some girls like broken bad guys

girls like "bad boys" for their authenticity imo

I dunno. Those woman only bring more trouble into your life, with their mental problems. Respect, if you can handle it, but i rather surround myself with positivity.

Same goes for teenagers, with their attention seeking,look how awful my life is attitude. Can't deal with that shit

It's because they have the strongest genes. Breed with the strongest genes. Survival of the fittest. Natural selection. Eric harris and Dylan klebold

I heard from her boss that she had a crush on me when I asked him who she was. I never even noticed her before, turns out shed been working there on and off for over a year.

>gets hit on constantly

Nah, not that kind of bar. Most people there are well over 30.

If there's flirting it's for laughs. I flirt with one of the owners all the time. But I've known her for 6 years.

Maybe she was attracted because I never even noticed her? I dunno, women are weird.

It's pretty weird I don't remember the qt though... Apparently I've been to plenty of parties and we used to hang out with the same people for ages.

Though I'm older, a lot. And had a gf back then.

This sounds familiar. But that's literally how I am at my "favourite" bars. With everyone there.

And I still find it weird this was the first time I actually noticed her.

It's like I don't notice gryllz with bfs or other gryllz at all when I'm dating.

Let's not fuck this up. I like the bar and the people there too much.

>>not playing darts while hugging cutie from behind holding her arm to show her how to throw darts the proper way (after yall a little buzzed)
>>do the same with a pool stick
this doesn't actually work outside of movies

if we're playing pool, clearly she knows how to play pool and doesn't need me to "patrick swayze in ghost" her

also it wasn't really a bar, it was a pool hall so most of that stuff wasn't applicable (though we did drink)

>wellbeing, strength, and aesthetics, not so much size gains

This has Masteron written all over it.

Looking for a non suppressive peptide combo for lean bulking. The best I can think of is SR-9009 and Follistatin. Anyone has any experience with this substances?

> follistatin

you won't find real follistatin at an affordable cost. I promise you.

It does actually. But yknow, most of the time it's tipsy/high/drunk and you're just looking for an excuse to do something.

It's gaming night every Tuesday. They used to be closed and play vidya + poker. Now they just keep the bar open and do it there.

Drag in a few couches and play vidya. Bottle of beer, 1€. Play till 4 am if you feel like it

I've tried high doses of ipam and MK-677. Both are effective at raising GH, but I'll stick with mk because it's easy to take, more affordable, and effective. Def worth the $1 a day.

Oh geez

Then what would you advice? Wanna take some time off roids and anything suppressive (such as LGD-4033) but still be enhanced and set for lean bulking. I do not care if it is a slower progress.

MK-677 isnt suppressive?

I dont know buddy. Personally I think 98% of the "peptide" market is snake oil. The other 2% is incomplete synthesis and the hideously expensive.

mast I had a really weird dream with you in it. We were pinning together but not just one pin but in rounds. I had done several pins but then I started waking up so my fear of pinning creeped in and I skipped one round. The next round I was gonna inject the double the amount but when I was pinning it I woke up and even though I was lying though I nearly passed out because my fear of needles. One weird thing was that I noticed that we were using very short needles and one of my injections only went subq, I also remember pinning 0.5ml in like 2 sec lol. Hopefully this fear will be gone by fall when I will leave humanity behind

We were also pinning tren and deca, that seems like a weird combination

>this doesn't actually work outside of movies
This shit does work.
It usually depends on the girl pretending she doesn't know how to do said thing. Basically inviting you to cop a feel.

You might be gay and have a crush on mast. For a.little money he might pin you with his needle

For $50 more you can pin him with your needle.

And for another $50?

Full on bdsm no holding back

A sweaty jock strap to take home as a souvenir.

i'am there for you breh. I will be on your shoulder to destroy your fear for needles. I will be your helper. This dream says it all. It's a sign.

when are you planning to pin. I still have a bit fear when i'am pinning. Looks like i need a masT dream myself, to release me from this terrible fear

Excellent idea. I do everything for money

>I do everything for money
I sold dbol to a 16yo once

Get them while they are young. It's a proven concept by tobacco alcohol and other not so legal drugs

rip growth plates

>Get them while they are young. It's a proven concept by tobacco alcohol and other not so legal drugs
and gfs

I can't say i'am baffled , if i'am looking at your record

didnt even sell him pct

>:)

judge not lest ye be judged

>didnt even sell him pct
poor kid

hes fine.

he bought some tbol from me a few montha ago too

Hey have any of you huge guys had someone at your gym ask you for the hookup? I assume that's how you met this poor kid?
I have a home gym so I don't really know how roiders are treated in commercial gyms.

>Hey have any of you huge guys had someone at your gym ask you for the hookup?
y-you think Im h-huge?

>I have a home gym so I don't really know how roiders are treated in commercial gyms.
I only joined my gyms inner circle of juice monkeys recently.

theres like 5 of us. Including a ifbb woman.

only other roiders even know when someone is juiced up 99% of the time

normies think arnold can be natty with enuff hard work bro!

I like that pic.

Seconded.

Or it's just friends having fun.

If you only met a short while before and you keep getting asked to come hang out and this happens a lot?

You're gold unless she's a huge flirt. And you can easily tell desu.

Ordered a bunch of test cyp from LnL. Every single one of them us crashed despite it being summer. Weird, at least I know there's hormones in it.

wtf is wrong with her thigh.

>y-you think Im h-huge?
I have no idea what you look like. Some sort of juicy looking autist is what I picture lol

She dosent train legs

Juicy looking pedophile you mean. Smh.

meh

shhhh

She's got dem crazy eyes.

I'm bored.

whos that?

Bartending qt.

The only reason to not notice her is that she only gets up to my shoulders desu.

My friends blame drugs. But she worked there well before I started doing drugs.

Well there is no denying the effectiveness of mk 667 especially on cycle is there?

she looks alot like someone I know.

yolo approved.
do it/.

I deny it.

See, it's possible.

Hey bros, are the gh15 tales about the tren and mast even real? You know, the almost magical shit about eating whatever and losing fat even if you don't try? Even on what should be surplus kcal?

mk 667 isnt a peptide lol

Lolnoquads or hammies.

>Tfw no perfect Olympian gf.

Denial in the face of evidence without counter evidence is strange. Just wondering what SaK's opinion on MK is specifically

she look like a man now tho, and not an olympian

Oh ok. I've read basically all your post (no homo) and am beginning to respect your knoweledge. May I ask what your opinion is on MK?

> eating whatever and losing fat even if you don't try?
lolno