Who /longarms/ here? Thinking about ending it all this shit looks dumb

Who /longarms/ here? Thinking about ending it all this shit looks dumb

73.5 inches tall
84 inch wingspan

>tfw bench press ROM makes the lift difficult
>tfw biceps are too long to look jacked
>tfw tried racking bench press without looking, ended up going past the rack and dropped it behind my head

this is shop

Wow, did you figure that out all by yourself?

The long bicep thing is what makes me saddest, fuckin sucks man.

6'4" / ~77 inches tall

my arms long as hell, and so is my neck

Will I ever make it?

bench progress is slow as fuck

>6'4" / ~77 inches tall
I'm intrigued as to why you rounded those differently

You could become a professional fighter and dominate your competition with your incredible reach

73 inches tall and an 80 inch span.. made me really good at discus. Also good for fighting, deadlift's, and anything else that matters..

At least you're tall, 5'9" manlet here with super long arms. Though to be fair, it does make deadlifting easier. I'm pretty weak, only 1pl8 bench and 2pl8 squat, but I can almost DL 3pl8 cuz long arms.

Bench press is the most depressing. They made fun of Kevin Durant when he couldn't do 1 rep of 185 at the NBA combine but it's way fucking harder with longer arms.

5'9" w/ 6'1" wingspan
bench is 195
squat 315
dl 360

rip my whole life

dont even get me started on /widehips/

long arms are good for pretty much every sport you stupid gymcel cucks

Tfw 6'3" with a 6'10" wingspan
Tfw 52" chest and only 16" arms

I look fucking ridiculous.

except lifting where achondroplastic proportions are desirable

>Complaining about bench
Suck it up faggot, your DL is higher because of those monkey arms

lmaoing at your SHORT ARMS while stacy is fucking CHAD and his insanenly LONG ARMS

Due my arms which hang to the point that I can knees without almost any bending, bench was the most lagging lift. Luckily, fixing bench tecnhique and upping frequency to 3x a week fixed the issue.
Still, I lament that I at least didn't get decent bicep insertions as my short biceps look extra sucky. I think I'll need at least 43 cm arms before I look decent in shirt.

6'5" lanklet here.

I abandoned the aesthetics apartment long time ago. Can't win the game you can't even play.

Mirin calves tho

When will they learn?

You're aware Dolph Lundgren is 6'5, right?
Fuck outta here with that nonsense

>wingspan

he also did le roids and had perfect genetics