// LTC //

Hardly ever shilled on Veeky Forums and it seems to be at a lowish point. Can we have an LTC thread?

Should I buy in now?
can anyone give some good info about next events or the ltc tech ?
LTC GENERAL.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2017/09/21/atomic-swaps-litecoin-vertcoin-works/
youtu.be/xMJ-gSKP-wM?t=4256
youtube.com/channel/UCggNMXYug_4DYFWniw7EfjA
medium.com/the-litecoin-school-of-crypto
litecoinalliance.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off

no u

No real upcoming events I know of, holding 50 LTC right now, the thing that's killing me is it's value against BTC has been dropping steadily for fucking weeks. I normally buy LTC cause it's cheap af to transfer, and send it to exchanges to swap for BTC and then buy alts, but I'm getting murdered right now cause the LTC I bought weeks ago has lost fiat value and even more BTC value. But yeah it is hopefully at a low point, I still think it will break $100 long term.

100$ end of 2017 for sure

red pille mt on LTC. why should I buy this shitcoin instead of Dash, Monero, or Bitcoin?

Im trying to transfer LTC from bittrex to binance, literally 4 hours and still hasnt processed.

Shit coin, go buy doge instead.

No reason it should be anywhere else than where it was before SegWit tbqh

you shouldn't

why does this shitcoin have such a high market cap

LTC is pretty damn fast never had an issue with speed on my end, and is way the he ll cheaper than BTC. I transferred 30 a few days ago for $0.01

check your email?

That's an interesting thing to do things.
wow

So it's a good way to avoid high fees (btc / eth )

I'm seeing LTC as one of the comon ones accepted alongside ETH and BTC

so in a way I guess it has some value.

>not talking about atomic swaps developments.
>ignoring the most revolutionary piece of technology that will render exchanges obsolete

newsbtc.com/2017/09/21/atomic-swaps-litecoin-vertcoin-works/

but yea this is Veeky Forums. so DON'T buy litecoin!

>newsbtc.com/2017/09/21/atomic-swaps-litecoin-vertcoin-works/
thnx didn't know about this!
Also I bought in at 50 dollaroos and I'm seeing evrything on the rise. I guess I'm good.

not sure yet if I flip it at 55 dollaroos or just keep it. I have this feeling LTC is about to go for a nice rise.

boring coin. no hype, no announcments.

SELL SELL SELL

I am buyin this since years, its just because of diversification - I have to say that I am happy with it, LTC proved its stability and survived a big corrections the last 6years - there is only one longer chain -> Bitcoin

if I Look at what regulators plan to do - all the ICO insta mine shit can get shut down .

bit nobody hates realy crypto currencies, thats why I am in all of them and its just a handfull, including ETH

ETH isn't a real cryptocurency senpai.

listen to this at around 1h10m in:
youtu.be/xMJ-gSKP-wM?t=4256

talks about atomic swaps and china

If even half of it is true, cryptos that can swap are going to skyrocket.

atomic swaps are fuckin real - I already tried it on a testnet for LTC BTC - hot damn shit

Hmm I was going to flip this shit as soon as I get 5% on this but maybe I should wait a little longer

sorry for that I know that they premined ( how mutch 40million 30million ? ) i dont know.
But a lot of big adresses workin for them, for example Microsoft formed a Blockchain Development studio and hired people early this year.
This summer they announced that they just developed a update for ETH that will boost on chain TX by at least x10!! ( free to use for the eth foundation )
I cant find the articel now but I will try

That's not what I meant.

ETH just isn't a real crypto currency.
IT's a platform ..

I know about the upcoming updates of ETH
It's probably going to boom when the Byzantinum shit gets rolled out.

that's funny cause I transferred my shit earlier using ltc and it didnt even take 10mins

Confident Hodler of a shit ton of LTC checking in.

Liteoin is currently in a phase of making higher lows and higher highs. The August low of .009 reassures me that we are near or sitting at the bottom.

Anyone who has held LTC for any amount of time and that has watched its patterns closely know that we are at or near the bottom.

1 tweet about Gemini adding it to their exchange or Charlie flying to Japan making deals with BitFlyer or LakeBTC and kaboom!

100% accurate, like the last 40$ to 95$ high fly all about one tweet, -> Successfully tested ligthning network with ZAP_LN wallet on the mainnet. -> the day was 23:august. I know that day, because i was on Veeky Forums and a LTC moon thread poped up , and LTC didnt do anything at that moment - tones of bullisht statments later - it was at 55$

>23:august

remember, one hour from 47$ to 63$ on bittrex and then straigth forward to 95$.

LTC is again loaded and if all the outstanding news will hit themarket or charlies twitter

Literally in a couple of days. A Billion dollar crypto LMAO!

Literally had @Coinbase tweeting about their highest ever volume.

If you want to learn something about Litecoin, just watch Franklyn's videos:

There is just one more thing ;)
youtube.com/channel/UCggNMXYug_4DYFWniw7EfjA

and of course him:
medium.com/the-litecoin-school-of-crypto

and the litecoin community alliance: (formed in august as a non profit organisation)
litecoinalliance.org/

Nice follow up bud.

Let's not forget Apple opened up their SDK for iMessage!

This means we can expect to see
Litecoin-->iMessage in the near future!

:^)