I'm actually triggered

So, fucking cracked , the sjw of the internet says how it's fine to be discriminated for being jacked.

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2300-swole-culture-perils-my-bodybuilding-addiction_p2.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FbYX0
archive.is/d4MFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why can't you just copy the fucking text and put it on here you nigger

It's weird to see cracked and buzzfeed shilling as hard as they are on Veeky Forums.

Please die in a fire.

either archive it or take a pic and post it. We aint giving clicks to cucks.

WTF is chocho?

I'll give you a rundown
>hard to find a job with my intimidating muscles
>women were disusted by my massive 14 inch (fourteen) biceps
>Finding clothes that fit was an issue. Pants were fine because I mainly focused on my upper body, but shirts were a real problem.
>Bro' does get thrown around a lot, and I'll still use it in everyday conversation. Among bodybuilders? Totally normal. But everyone else gets creeped out. 'Bro' has a negative connotation, and using that word alone changes how people see you. I would be in conversations at a bank with a teller and would be having a nice, pleasant back and forth. But as soon as I said that, they changed. The smile went away and they got me out of there as soon as possible."

Op here :

Archived version:
pt1:
archive.is/FbYX0

pt2:
archive.is/d4MFY

I can relate to the article. I just refused to renew my membership this year. It's been 3 weeks since I worked out. I'm in need of some serious motivation and a mental break from this subculture. I'm also going to fast for Ramadan to get more spiritual fit and aware of the world around me.

spanish for vagina

steroids in spanish.

>falling for clickbait

You're playing into their hand. Ignore, go lift. If you fail to ignore something, go lift until you can.

Steroids? My gf just told me that its slang for pussy/vagina.. Is steroids the same word as a slang word for pussy?

Why a lot of Muslims always get massive?

It's contextual, but for most occasions it's pussy

Chocho = steroidsor or homeopathy
Vagina= vagina there is no diference
I had never heard of someone calling chocho to a pussy

ye i just googled it and chocho defintily is spanish slang for pussy. Probably depends on region

cracked used to be a pretty cool site what the fuck

You can use it as vagina, I think is salng in the northern part of México.

"chocho" as "steroid" is used only in mexican bodybuilding circles, so it's not a normally used slang.

This is funny becuase here people used "Winnie" as nickname for "Winstrol"

She just learned it in south spain, andalucia

I usually use "bro", even when I'm talking Spanish

Guys, this isn't news. SJW hate men and masculinity, therefore it seeks to devalue any form of masculine expression. Keep working and ignore.

this, but why

do they seriously just want to ruin society or something? There is literally nothing wrong with being a strong able bodied man. The world relies on such men everywhere every day to keep things running.

>Babby's first encounter with Jew degeneracy movement in the media that has the goal of destroying the white male
kek welcome to Veeky Forums m8, enjoy your stay

oh god the comments are hilarious, this is how normies think?

>it's a /pol/ user replies to your post episode

>Pants were fine because I mainly focused on my upper body, but shirts were a real problem.
I don't even lift, just do Taekwondo, dancing and cardio and there's a ton of shops I don't go to anymore because none of the pants fit me. The fuck was that guy doing?

Apparently some medium guy that "they needed to cut another jacket sleeves to fit my monstrous 14 in arms"

Were you in a coma? Cracked went to shit years ago.

Gotta be ready for jihad, mate.

concho concho wey

Chocho is steroids but informal, kinda like saying gear.
Chocha is pussy

well yeah but still

Concha is pussy

10/10 Allahu Akbar brother

Penis envy

They hate men being masculine but are completely fine with women "attempting" the role. Just a bunch of hypocrites who go through cognitive dissonance when they are questioned thoroughly.

nice reddit-tier image you fucking faggot

A friend of mine that is /bear mode/ applied for a place at some clothes store and got accepted in like 40 minutes after the interview, not sure what these cucks are on about the job thing

Eh I still read some of their stuff once in a blue moon. But usually just things like "craziest traditions around the world" or "hidden adult jokes in kids shows".

They're both pussy you retard
Also, cococha, pucha and many others

To be fit and to protect my family from another genocide. I'm Bosnian.
My jihad is to do great at my job,continue my studies, and provide for my family.

they are unto us guuuuys

"and, they aren't really healthy anyhow"

Bodybuilding addiction: When you become stronger and weaker at the same time.

People love to make anorexia jokes whenever a famous actress gets too thin (and fat jokes if she goes six pounds the other direction), but you'd never look at, say, The Rock and wonder if he has body image issues. How could he? He looks awesome!

But bodybuilding addiction is totally a thing; these are the cases where an obsession with physique leads to lost jobs and ruined relationships, rather than a series of roles in increasingly implausible action movies. We talked to "Brian," a former bodybuilding addict from Florida, who says ...

It Starts With Low Self-Esteem And A Need To Belong

Pixabay

It plays out like a parody of those drug PSAs from the 1960s. Brian had low self-esteem and, during his senior year of high school, his brother gave him a free sample of the good stuff. Only here it came in the form of one of those "free workout" fliers for a gym. Brian became the first person in history to actually use one of those things. "During my first day," he says, "it was like a light bulb went off in my head. ... One of the trainers told me I could have killer biceps and a six-pack by the end of the year."

michaeljung/iStock
"You'll need a face mask to survive all the panties being thrown at you."

He was hooked. Laugh if you want, but you can become addicted to anything. Exercise releases endorphins, and teenage insecurity did the rest -- addiction is always about escape. "When I w

cracked used to be good. they trigger me everytime i get on there now. controversy sells even if it is contrived horseshit i guess

lmao at that pic, ISIS is so based

Why do always people that know shit about a topic always insist on giving their opinion on it?

>monstrous 14 in arms

WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THESE 14 INCH PYTHONS RUN WILD ON YOU, BROTHER?

>''bro'' is the ''nigger'' of fitness

That's because it's not a real story. It's supposed to show you how it's okay to shame men based on their appearance, which you must absolutely never do to a woman.

No one's impressed that you're a goatfucker. What's the point of mentioning it except to trigger /pol/?

>lifting won't save you from cancer or kidney failure
>therefore lifting is not inherently healthy

>Long, lean muscle
Muscle is lean?

man some people just hate fun

why are you triggered? Lol

you make MEALS for the whole WEEK while CHAD keeps his SLEEVES on

Someone post an archive so I don't have to give it clicks, I rather not judge the article based on footnotes.

Be honest Veeky Forums, have you been discriminated, insulted, etc. for being fit?

it's a bodybuilder withj 14 inch biceps

He's the equivalent of obese guys calling themselves powerlifters on Veeky Forums

No more like people projecting their insecurities but only online

Irl everyone has given me compliments

Yeah. I was called a meat head once at a party, little faggot was mad that a grill asked me if I lifted while we we drinking in a circle and chilling.
I had a laugh and said an arts student like him can't talk, (he looked like a libcuck, so I took a guess)

He tried to steer the conversation into 'superior speed' territory, but was shut down by the other people
>porked that chick that night on a trampoline

>muh speed
>meanwhile Olympic sprinters all look like Greek gods

So you're literally depraving yourself of nutrients and water during the summer because of some fairy tale?

Lel, isnt that the ultimate counter to all the sjw guys that bitch about lean muscle. Gymnasts, sprinters, shot putters, javelin throwers, oly weightlifters, etc are ripped as fuck. What does that say about skinny dyels being more athletic.

Shot putters are usually a pretty poor example of being ripped. They're big fuckers and ox strong but lean they are not.

Is "chocho" steroids?

Chocho is spanish for pussy

Yes

kek

What kind of job do you have that requires you to go to the gym and build a 2pl8 bench? Oh wait you don't have one and you're a comp sci student, hiding being the fallacy that you go to the gym for functional strength and not because you want to look better and impress other people.
Fuck the SJW and fuck delusional fucks like you all the same.

Strong people are healthier in mind and body.
Plus they look better so get laid more

10/10, you are a good man. Gonna make it

Look at long-distance runners, they're skinny fuckers.

I hope you responded to the 'do you workout' question with 'wii fit and zumba' user

>14in
>"massive"

>women were disusted by my massive 14 inch (fourteen) biceps

>worked out obsessively for years
>14 inch arms

Was this nigger just clocking in everyday to do lunges or something?

> "Swole Culture" Made Everything Worse

HOW FUCKING IRONIC OMFG HOW DELUSIONAL MUST THESE FUCKING PEOPLE BE.

FUCKING CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!

That's endurance. Less mass means less energy used.

For explosive speed and power tho, sprinters and gymnasts are ripped as fuark

This is my favourite internet comic thing

>gorilla arms
>14in
The fuck cuz?
My arms were that size when I started lifting

>When my biceps were at 14 inches and my veins looked like they were popping out, everyone was suddenly concerned. I could see why. I expected ladies to start asking me if they could feel my muscles

>14 inch arms.

Fucking kek

Dunning-Kruger effect.

>Tako je brate.

>mainly focused on my upper body
>massive 14 inch (fourteen) biceps
> I would be in conversations at a bank with a teller ... But as soon as I said [bro], they changed.
this has to be satire, no one can be this retarded

Pure coincidence

14 inch biceps, you have to add the 14 inch triceps too

Something tells me the 'source' for this article was a Veeky Forumsizen avin a giggle m8.

I just want to look better and impress people desu

im compensating for my lack of muscles by lifting

lurk more

Kek