Yo, Veeky Forums, I have been lifting for 1.5 years, and I have a confession. What gets me motivated...

Yo, Veeky Forums, I have been lifting for 1.5 years, and I have a confession. What gets me motivated? What is the voice that says "one more?" It may be cringy, but its motherfuckin ROCK LEE. No matter what, every time I lift I hear this fucker cheer me on about training and perseverance. And the fucker is natty as can be.
Who motivates you, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rarelifestyles/jeb-prod-by-yung-jacob
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT

I do it for Jeb

>being fit gives you permission to be autistic and look acceptable

In my case is a werewolf with the voice of bane (batman) telling me that is going to make a beast out of me so don't fucking stop
Also I'm hairy as fuck so I'm really going to look like a beast

>please lift

soundcloud.com/rarelifestyles/jeb-prod-by-yung-jacob

Fuck yeah op. You do you man. Whenever I start hating something I remember Narutos talk with Pain, and let that shit go. Keep the struggle homie.

>Not being inspired by both Lee AND Gai.

Come on my man.

>not being inspired by Lee, Guy, AND Duy

>not being inspired by Gai's old man
he's the true legend

Mi negro.

I'd say Gai and his pops are equally legendary.

Gai's fight with Madara was the only part of the shitfest that I enjoyed.

The people I know motivate me.
It's crazy how they look at you like you're some kind of demigod cause you can do pullups.
And Rock Lee is super motivational. By sheer dedication he went from being completely mundane to being able to fight fucking magical assholes.
Just because he wouldn't give up!
I have a thing for badass normals in general.

Goku.

Hmph

Jonathan Joestar inspires me

thats fucking dorky but i like it \m/

These niggas

Other than being manlets, obviously. Nothing but hard work and dedication. Also he has a giant dong which is cool

Pic related.

Before any set, I mutter to myself "I lift things up and then put them down"

pisses me off and makes me forget about any discomfort/fatigue.

>blacks males are orders of magnitudes more likely to commit interracial rape than white males
>white women are 5x more likely to be raped by a black male than a white male

Rock Lee was my primary motivation to lose weight in high school. That guy was hard as fuck

I very well could be a fat tub of shit if it wasn't for him today.

her

Naruto helped me a lot as a young kid.

Lots of life lessons about hard work and honor before I was big enough to understand them.

do I even need to tell you to kill yourself

If I never had read this I'm not sure if I would have made it

>Would have stayed bitter
>Would have stayed alone
>Would have stayed miserable

When I learned that happiness was a choice I chose to always preserve-no matter how tough home life was-or shitty some peers were.

Was going to post the same pic

Implying we take a tripfag seriously

Rock Lee isn't exactly my motivation but his speech about being a stronger person by the day (when he was fighting his clone), was hella epic.

I'm not even a weaboo but spike spigel is pretty much my motivation for getting ripped because its my ideal body type

Motivation in itself is a desire that is a fleeting feeling of joy, what you instead need to practice is a feeling of discipline. That doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy lifting, personally I still find it fun and enjoyable, but it's a practice that when it comes to lifting is that you learn and push (not force) yourself into making lifting into an aspect of your life that must be satisfied.

Most people give up because they're constantly looking for that short explosion of "motivation", but when you practice discipline, you learn to do it for the long haul, and that benefits you more. I don't want to see you give up because you don't feel motivated for a while, so I want you to practice discipline, that way you never give up on yourself.

right on
getting fit is about building good habits, not acts of olympian willpower

You think that's cringy?

I spend most of my cardio time imagining myself running as fast as I can into a big violent battle. Depending on the music playing in my headphones, I'm either by myself responding to a distress call, or leading the charge with some blood thirsty brehs.

Every session. Without fail. Always running to save folks, but I never get there.

i knowthisfeel op.kaneki inspired me to run and lift along with various other anime characters. im not even ashamed to admit it. this cheesy shit about overcoming challenges and being a hero actually inspires me to be a good person and do the best i can.

legit bro

he hasn't been around for a while--i learned to motivate myself with my own voice--but piccolo, man. piccolo was there for a while.

Honestly Spider-Man is what motivates me
Fuck yea

I say "c'mon" to myself quietly. Think Pianoman would be proud?

simple mantras are good
anything that makes you feel empowered works

Thinking about how disappointed my future self will be for quitting on the last set.
You go for something, you go all out.

Bruh. You're not alone. I listen to Rhapsody of Fire when going for heavy, and I always picture myself fighting in badass fantasy battles.

Do you guys have any similar pictures? I'm eating this shit up.

no...

One time about 3 years back I was a little manic. I didn't sleep, eat or drink for 3 days. I figured if I was in this state I better figure out how to calm the fuck down or attempt to contact god.

So I meditated for almost nine hours and eventually I felt something amazing, like pure radiance and love hit the crown of my head. I had this vision of this absolutely bangin' angelic woman. She was flawless. High test, hour glass, curvy, yet still fit. Like the heavens opened, and this goddess wreathed in feathers and golden sunshine just popped into my brain while I looked for some kind of divinity.

So now I lift for this muse. I realize that it seems silly and pretty autistic that I get up in the morning for my 4th dimensional waifu but it was like she was there to just wish me luck and spur me on to reach my full potential.

I just feel like she is watching over me, hoping I only ever do my best. If there is paradise after death then no doubt she's in it.

>shapeshifts into this

Where can I get a werewolf PT? I want to leave my humanity behind.

The day's first kek. Thank you bro

My inner voice has the voice of Arnold. It calls all my shots and tells me how to train each day

Bro if there was ever some to emulate it would be Rock mutherfuckin Lee. You chose a good guy to be motivated by. Be that genius of hard work!

Got into JoJo really hard and seeing the Aztec Gods and Joseph made me get Veeky Forums I also tend to watch/read more high test stuff now. HIGH DIO is fucking something else though.

Young Joseph is the best

>into JoJo really hard and seeing the Aztec Gods and Joseph made me get Veeky Forums I also tend to watch/read more high test stuff now
>I also tend to watch/read more high test stuff now

google rock lee quotes my man

Thanks, homie.

Well as long as he watching quality shit and not usual trash then he's fine with me.
Looking forward to the upcoming Berserk myself.

fucking weebs, when will they kill themselves?

ITT weeaboo shitfest

Eventually but not right now, maybe later.

you think guts would be watching anime right now instead of trianing to avenge the guy that cukd him?

I thought I was the only one lifting for Dio-sama

DIO has my respect but he's not gonna steal my gains.

Wouldn't matter, Guts could watch whatever he wanted and still be on his way to getting his revenge.
Honestly though, Guts would probably be fucking sleeping right now.

>Dio
>Lifting for a CHAD
Smdh desu famalam

This motherfucker

>Did you ever consider stopping to clean off?

>No, I'd lose time, If you quit once, it's easy to do it again and again and again. It becomes a habit.

>Guts
>sleeping

My mistake, weeping.
Over Griffith.

Whatever gets you goin, man

i was referencing the haunting

he should just give up and let the beast kill everything

>Who motivates you, Veeky Forums?

based madara

he will die u fucking idiot

yujiro has the ultimate physique

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA! *Dio intensifies*