Once you have a good physique + low bodyfat getting women is SO easy, holy fucking shit lol

Once you have a good physique + low bodyfat getting women is SO easy, holy fucking shit lol.

All you have to do is be witty, not a fucking creep/desperate, and be confident and smart.

Seriously, 95% of you would kill it if you were just confident. Confidence on a man is like a nice pair of tits on a women, its a game changer.

Later nerds, gonna go fuck this german girl!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah, if i just had opportunities to meet some.

Not easy when you're in your mid 20s and you don't go to school no more.

Alternately just don't be a manlet and have a decent face.

what bodyfat do you need to get attention from grills?

can they really tell the difference between like15%and 12% when you're wearing clothes?

>witty
>smart
Oh.

I get attention when I'm well over 20 when in clothes.

I am fucking huge though compared to most who are into "le fitness".

Make a tinder pussy

Manlets have to put in 2x the amount of work, but they can pull it off if aestheticc

I need confidence, but it is so hard to gain

>gonna go fuck this german girl

better wait till the syrian refugees are done first, user

You have several options.

>no effort: tinder
>moderate effort: unisex hobbies
>high effort: approach women in public

pls list unisex hobbies

Orgies

not him but... fitness :D

Dance classes, concerts, volunteering, yoga, hiking, volleyball, cooking classes.

was that shit cash also John?

>All you have to do is be witty, not a fucking creep/desperate, and be confident and smart.

so I have to be all fucking that and have a great body just to pull bitches??

fuck this, perma virgin mode activated.

PSA: Don't fall for this shit. Normies tell us that we can succeed just so they can laugh at us. They use us for nothing more than insult material on cancer-book. REPEAT: DO NOT APPROACH NORMIES. THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.

And fuck you for baiting people who usually have done nothing wrong. We've just been genetically cursed. Blame my ancestors if you must.

Spoken like a true beta and pussy.

No great man has ever taken the easy way out.

Pretending to be /r9k/ is just as bad as actually being /r9k/, if not worse

not him but
>hurr durr just jump through 100 hoops for some rancid pussy derrp be a man
no thanks

It's not a joke. I know these bastards. They want us to 'be ourselves' and go out just to ridicule us. They need and untermensch to bully and berate to make females think they're important or strong. Or they just want someone to mock to feel better about their own mistakes.

Fuck them. Life was given to them on a silver platter. I won't be around to be a servant for them.

This is such incredible meme tier advice, with the sole exemption of yoga, all of these are commonly activities for COUPLES, and if you do go with yoga they'll just think you're a fag anyway

low bodyfat is absolutely king. i've never gotten so many mires since i've cut down.

you forgot
>be white
>be tall

>men who are unequivocally in the bottom 80% should beat themselves over the head with trying to please cunty whores who will probably cuck/divorcerape them instead of just getting on with their lives

can confirm
Im too obsessed with running my business and making money and bettering myself that women flock easy

>doing it for pussy

It's called doing it for yourself.

>do something you have no interest in doing like jumping through 1000 hoops just for some rancid pussy
>doing it for yourself
not seeing your train of logic there

I've found that you don't even have to be witty or charming.
I'm not exactly sullen or stoic or anything, but I don't say much unless I have something to say.
On a recent trip to Greece I was in a shuttle from the port to the hostel at which I was staying with two of my friends and two female strangers, both pretty cute, and two other random dudes.
The other random guys started talking to the girls and one of them sort of tried to get me and my buddies talking, but we weren't really into it at the time because we were super hungover and tired out, and one of the girls was kind of bitchy.
Anyway, the next day, we all did a boat tour run by the hostel, and there was a swim as part of the boat tour. When I was standing there on the deck of the boat after the swim, in my short trunks and no shirt, immediately the bitchy girl came up and started talking to me, and complimented my tattoos (inb4 degenerate) and started feeling them on my chest and shoulder and back, basically feeling me up, and I started doing the same with her tattoos. The other guys who were obviously trying to fuck her and her friend looked pretty unhappy with me, but in the end I fucked her.

Don't take my advice then. No harm done.

Implying it's not you having steaming hot dominating sex with her

am I in /b/ or what

Yeah.

Now manage to keep this up for the rest of the relationship. Don't forget if she gets bored of your little act or you break character she will cheat on you and make it out to be your fault.

>All you have to do is be witty, not a fucking creep/desperate, and be confident and smart.

Why do you hurt me like this user

so anyway

how do I break the actual barrier and stop cumming so damn fast

asking for a friend xD

kegels actually help

>all you have to do is be perfect

I fapped a lot (like 2 times a day) from when I was 16 to 18 and I can choose when to cum when fucking as long as I dont go more than a few days without fapping. Getting my dick sucked feels meh though unless I go a few days without and then I cum in a couple of minutes.

no freaking way!!!! haha WHAT!? It was THAT EASY the WHOLE freakin time!!!!??

Fuck off.

Also this It just sounds fucking exhausting, I'd rather just hold out for someone genuine so I can just be me.

I only last like 30 minutes at most when jacking off though.

I mean my friend :^)
I've tried but I'm having trouble controlling it, my friend has trouble that is

Not true. You still have to know what women want.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU

There are women literally everywhere.
Go somewhere, stop being a bitch, and say hi when you see something you like.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

provide better examples

We're all gonna make it brah.

I don't know, I'm a friend-having normie.

Met some new friends when I joined a PL club though, then hung out with friends of them and so on and so on.

this is cuck propaganda
avoid at all costs

Just bee yourself :^)

> you have no interest doing
> doing it for pussy
You're such pathetic loser, nice b8 though kid

still not seeing your logic there, you realize I'm NOT jumping through hoops for pussy right?

PL?

"PowerLifting"

Join an IPF-affiliate if you want to train with normal people instead of roiding autists

>tfw 31 year old kissless virgin
>no friends
>ugly manlet
>absolutely no social skills
what do?

Workout. Use proactiv to fix your fucking skin. Get athletic and fit. Then hope for the best. If you still fail, go gay and suck dick; if you can't do that, move to Thailand or Vietnam and live like a king. If you still can't do that, kill yourself.

the only good advice you gave was workout

Being confident means just trying it

like, just talking to her and getting close, and if she blows out then you go to the next

WHY this get girls, it's not that girls are attracted to your confidence, that's bullshit, if anything they will be attracted to your laid-back attitude

what confidence brings is a number game, you try it more so obviously you will have more chances at long term. YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS OR YOU FAGGOTS WHY TRY TO BE "CONFIDENT" TO PULL THAT FUCKING BITCH THAT YOU HAVE ONEITIS FOR, SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT CONFIDENCE YOU FAGGOTS, YOU ALREADY LOST HER, CONFIDENCE IS FOR MORE CHANCES FOR OTHER GIRLS

ALSO, it's ALL about looks in the first place, all other things like laidback attitude, good charm and humor are THINGS TO SEAL THE DEAL, THEY DON'T WORK IF YOU ARE REPULSIVE

they can work to close the deal if she is horny and you are average looking (most males in 20-30 are average looking, so don't be so self-defeating about it unless you look like eggman, in that case consider seriously joining a buddhist temple somewhere far from civilization because that will give purpose in your life)

>proactiv
>bad advice

You've got to be be the biggest faggot I've seen on this board yet, surpassing even those who genuinely love the cock.

also please don't be like those faggots in Veeky Forums who are the artsy type in their soul but they try to go to the douchebag route because they think bitches only like douchebag chad types

if you are intellectual just go to indie bars and pull girls there, don't go to rave and think you will pull off bitches if you just hate the culture behind it

Change your life completely

>take drugs for something diet can fix

kiss my ass you fucking retard

daily reminder women aren't worth your time

Both sexes want the same thing in a mate; someone who is hot and doesn't act like a retard. Men openly admit this, but women feel the need to make up a bunch of bullshit.

it was bad advice. i do workout. i don't have acne or skin problems. i am fit.

the advice doesn't help my face or social skills or personality

but how?

>implying I would know that without you disclosing it first

You massive faggot.

thats me. i put in little to no effort. i just relax and chill back, things happen on their own. sometimes i talk sometimes i listen, mostly listen.

Guys, after I get Veeky Forums, I plan on dressing like pic related. Also I have thought about getting my name legally changed to Chad Douchebaggio. Should I go throught with it?

post pics of when shes walking outside not to a party herb

ROFLLLL

what's an example of "a good physique + low bodyfat"

Post body then