Apparently a gym goer, or goers reported me to management about asking gym goers for roids

>Apparently a gym goer, or goers reported me to management about asking gym goers for roids.

What do I do now?

yer fucked m8. guy at my gym asked all the big guys about roids a year ago, he was gone within two weeks. most places don't have any sympathy for it.

You're fucked.

Go in, start a circuit with the Bench Press, Deadlift, and Squat. Use a different bar for each one and hog that shit while overloading it. Do 1 rep maxes and claim natty even if no one asks.

"yeah I'm fucking natty but it would be easy to get juicy as fuck and roid"

Can I just deny it?

did you do it?

yes.

then no

why would I admit it?

Shitty arm tat

You are a man, aren't you?

>2016 incriminating urself

you're supposed to make friends with the big guys first retard

Wait why would a gym care about people being on roids or not?

>current year
>not being able to take responsibility for your actions

Ask manager to suck his dick

steroids are illegal, they don't want people conducting sale of illegal substances in their businesses

I would imagine that the gym could get in some legal trouble if it's seen to facilitate steroid dealing

Sure for defamation of character. Burden of proof, etc.

I would have done exactly the same thing. If you don't know the guys at the gym well enough then don't go asking for illegal substances.

His actions were asking a question though.

that's what you get for being retarded lel

>it's just a question
A question that is personal and inappropriate to ask someone you aren't friends with. How autistic do you have to be to not understand this?

Is this Chris-chan's first gym visit?

snitch pussy

Shitty """meme"""

>made a mistake
>learn from it and move on
>don't have to get punishment that will set me back

>be a bitch
Fixed that for you

Show up with your own roids tell them why you would ask if you have some already

Well, have you been doing this?

HAH

sometimes this forum is funny

just say you were asking if THEY did steroids because you don't know anything about them and were just curious because they were so big. Or say you overheard them talking about roids and you were just curious. Maybe they'll get the boot then.

>Roiders
When will they learn?

goddamn that bitch is a 10/10 didnt even think they existed

I don't expect the layperson to know anything about torts, but there's nothing you can sue under in this situation.

How do bodybuilders get roids if there illegal?

Please tell me this is a fucking joke

>tfw sensitive roiders report you to management

Find them and wear their skin as a disguise

>made a mistake and learn from it and grow as a person
>or be an honorfag and take punishment for no reason

You can insult people all you want, doesn't change the fact you're a simpleton.

dude roids are legal in britain....among other countries....the internet is not a myth

did you ask?

>forum

Holy shit she's hot. Solid 4, even with the dumb arm tat

Ask all of the same people at your gym to help you with this new problem. Convince everyone you have Autism in the process. Now you are SJW protected species and we will re-route rivers for you.

You guys are such fags

I don't know how that works, but don't most contracts have a bit that says that membership is a privilege rather than a right and can be terminated at the staff's discretion if they suspect roids or some other broken rules?

Just get your roids off the deepnet, i get mine from alphabay

>getting roids from deepweb
absolutely retarded

I miss this meme

desu the manager probably has roids anyway and thinks you're a cop by how retarded you sounded