Guys I'm thinking about joining the military. I'm in pretty good shape but not nearly strong enough

Guys I'm thinking about joining the military. I'm in pretty good shape but not nearly strong enough.

I need to be able to run fast, do lots of pushups, pullups, and situps.

I know the way to achieve these goals is to run a lot, do pushups, pullups, and situps. But when should i do these things?

Right now I'm lifting 3 days a week. And running on my off days. 1 full rest day a week. I'm going to build up to running 5 days a week eventually.

But when do I do the bodyweight stuff? On my rest days? Or on my lifting days? How should I do them? I'm thinking like 3 sets of each to failure after I get done lifting. Is this the best way to do this?

Just do a standard push/pull but prioritise calisthenics over lifting weights and run 5 days a week.

who is that in your pic?

i think you should recover after each session. 1 day rest per and get a ton of sleep.

Why the military? You cant get your life together on your own or you like men screaming at you?.. dont worry about strength the weakest cunts join the military and make it

Join the YPG and do something other than sit around on a base training for something that won't happen

ok gonna take the bait
look up your service's physical fitness test (pft), and just do that. if you're not too sore the next day, do it again. just do the pft every day until you get really good at doing the pft. that's all that's gonna matter in basic training and beyond.
if you have a weak point (suck at pull ups, for example), then dedicate an hour per day, in addition to running your pft, to just doing that one thing. hth

I'm not the op but I'm considering ROTC in my final 2 years of college because 30k starting doesn't sound too bad, and my housing will be paid for if I do become an officer. I also really wanna get away. I don't wanna move back home after college.

>joining the military

Why? You don't need to go overseas to rape women and murder children.

>Big tits
>No bra
>Tight white shirt
>medium brunette hair
>just attractive enough to be beautiful but attractive enough to be hot

Shes fucking perfect

>30k starting
Lol, pretty sure a shift lead at Taco bell makes that much

Because I need to make a major life change because there's nothing her for me. Plus its always been a dream of mine. I come from a military family and would be honored to carry on the tradition.

edgy. hows middle school faggot?

They don't get good insuance and their rent paid tho

In other words you cant get your own life together so you need someone else to do it for you. Yea follow the heard you cookie cutter

>rape women and murder children
>implying that's a bad thing

get outta here with your 21st century pussified morality

You only make that much the first year or so, if you stay an officer long enough you will make 6 figures.

Also, it's not just 30k a year, it's that plus free housing and no bills. Free high quality medical and dental insurance while serving, and lesser quality, but still free health and dental insurance for the rest of your life after you retire. As well as a full pension, having all student loans paidoff OR a free ride to graduate school. VA loans, clothing allowances, and a fuck ton of other stuff.
Most importantly, you will have a bit more self respect than you would working at taco bell.

Literally this.
my dad was an army dude but I avoided service and went to school child development. now I'm at a steady job with lonely milfs B^)

Less than one percent of the nation serves I don't understand how you think this guy is "following the herd". Plus if he becomes an officer there's significant room for advancement.

Way I see it

Don't enlist unless it's really your only choice or you just really want to join.

Commission wouldn't be a bad gig though.

He just said his family is a military family. Thats the heard. Hes just doing it for that reason and for a "major life change" >>

Don't fucking enlist. You will regret it.

Go in as an officer once you get a 4 year degree. Shit you can get a degree in art history as long as its 4 years. Officers get infinitely better treatment. Im talking superior living situation, better pay, more relaxed work environment and better retirement benefits. It is 100% worth the extra few years of school.

Ask me how I know

I just graduated with my BS in oceanography, and I just swore into the military as an enlisted with an 11x Ranger contract.

I intend to go and get my masters (for free with GI bill) after I finish my military service and get paid a ton of money to sail around all day.

Money and a safe career doesn't motivate me, though. All I want in to experience danger and violence, to kill lesser individuals, to spend my time with like minded men.
Modern society has brainwashed us into thinking something is wrong with you if you think this way, but that's wrong. Humans, and men in particular, are very violent animals. It's pretty perverse to me to see how far big governments will pussify people just to control them easier.

My dad was in the Army too, but as a Green Beret, not some pog like yours.

also
>be a male
>go to school for child development
lmao beta leftist cucks at it again

Don't enlisted also get 65k student loan forgiveness?

Yes

Basically the same story for me but I'm applying to OCS.

I read ocs is very selective

you dnt deserve to know if you you don't know already

>bragging about who's daddy did what
>using military slang like you really know what the fuck you're talking about

can't wait until you drop out of your ranger school and drink yourself to death and become a fatass.

most obvious bra ever

don't call other people pogs when you've never been in the military.

u gon be peered out boy

ex military, airborne unit ft. bragg, not saying which unit.

Run three days a week,
Do push ups every single day, try to do 50 all at once, or whenever you can, but do atleast 50 every single day, situps you can do on run days .

As far as lifting stuff, that don't happen until you get to AIT (depending on your MOS) or your unit.
BCT has very little weight lifting other than a weapon and ruck sack. You'll lose muscle mass while you're there (unless you were hungry skeleton, eating MREs at 3k calories makes them gain weight).
Your cut will be awesome, you'll probably be the lowest body fat of your life if you've never done daily cardio.

Anyways, after BCT, you have to keep your run as first priority usually. If your run numbers are good, go ahead and start lifting weights if you're lucky enough to have a gym you can use in AIT, but always focus run first. If you fuck up and start trying to bulk fast and your run begins to suck. It might be hell depending on your unit. Get that one Kenyan looking SGT that can run right behind olympic records yelling at you to keep up.

You'll just be miserable.
Wait till you get to your unit and see if they are lift fags or cardio fags.

>not saying which unit

the 82nd

you were in the 82nd

Is it true military food gets you constipated

yeah you can literally see it through her top

that being said I love it when you can see a girl's nipples through whatever she's wearing, bra or not. hnnnnnnnnnng

Unless one is white, they don't want our untrained asses, we're worse than cannon fodder. Folks who want to volunteer with overseas militias and paramilitaries these days have to have something on their CV.
Unless you're white.

>if you're lucky enough to have a gym in AIT
Mfw Army but I went to air force base for ait