Holy fucking kek, the manlet meme is real in denmark

holy fucking kek, the manlet meme is real in denmark

Translation

>"175 cm er ikke nok for forældre: Vil have væksthormoner til deres born"

175 CM isnt enough for their parents: Want growth hormones for their kids.

>" - Ordentlige kvinder gider ikke have en lav mand. Han får da aldrig en god karriere med den hojde. "
Proper women dont want a manlet, he will never have a successful career with that kinda height.

Link to article:
nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2016-06-06-175-cm-er-ikke-nok-for-foraeldre-vil-have-vaeksthormoner-til-deres-boern?utm_source=Facebook&utm_campaign=TV_2_News&utm_medium=Social

I've been coming to this site for a long time and have been following the manlet meme, always seeing people telling every1 it's just something on Veeky Forums and that it doesent matter, but when I start to see it in the news it must be real.
tv2, is the biggest danish national news outlet.

I think a reason for it to be in the news in Denmark, is that we are one of the tallest people.

aren't Danes fucking giants as it is?

lol, 175 is huge for non-whites.

Why didn't you just ask your girlfriend about this instead of browsing the Internet for clickbait?

Oh.

I will probably go to Denmark in a years and a half for a Master's in engineering
I am 182 cm
What percentile am I?

you're actually about average or a smige below depending on what source you use

I am 194 and feel average

mad danish manlet spotted

Slightly above if you're not autistic

>its in the local news
>must be true for the rest of the world

I'm 183cms and in Norway this is average height.

will they ever learn?

>denmark

Slightly below. I'm 188cm and average.
Not short enough to notice, not tall enough to not make gains.
Be a sckcnt

>tfw all the scrawny Arab manlet migrants are treated like shit for their substandard genetics

>holy fucking kek, the manlet meme is real in denmark
>denmark

175 is way below average. Wouldn't you want growth hormones for your children, if they were not growing in puberty?

You stupid nigger, this is written in Norwegian

That's what living next to the dutch will give you

no, it's danish.

well, I took 1 year of Norwegian and I can read the headline fine

TV2 - det nye MetroXpress

Because the languages are fucking related

Holy fuck you're actually retarded.

Danish is practically the same in writing, but in speech its like a baboon trying to communicate with mouth full of water

>forældre
>have
>vækst
>born
>hoje
>bliver
>trods
>af
>været
>hojere
>oplever
>læger
>sig
>drenge
>kvinder
>gider
>aldrig
>hojde

>norwegian

Sort of, the average male height here is 180cm.

You're average. You don't have to worry much, the average female height is 167cm.

>tfw 19
>tfw 178 cm (5'10'' for US)
Do i have a chance to grow additional 4-6 CM or am i doomed to be king of manlets?

Danskertråd?

I know this feels brehs, I'm 182 cm now which is just about average but I'll always feel small
>near end of middleish/high-school (ends when you're ~15, then you can take further education or whatever)
>11 guys in my class
>2 over 190 cm, one 194 and one 192
>3 between 186-189
>4 between 180-186
>just me and another guy under 180 (I was 178, he was 175)
>almost 19 now, 84 kg 182 cm @maybe 12% bf feel like a dwarf

Fuck lanklets, when I get children I'll pump them full of HGH

>implying anybody will want to have kids with manlet
Grow grow grow.

DUDE, I KNOW
FEELS SO SHIT BEING PERFECTLY AVERAGE
I gained 3 centimeters after I started lifting so I got up to 186, and it's fucking NOTHING.

height thing is very real. i am 5'11. i can run a 4:40 mile and i weigh 160 and bench 245. im incredibly fit. i still get laughed at for my height. then again i party with all 6'3 models/athletes. i still get laid because my body is good but im definitely beta as fuck here in h-town

Just move to an Asian country lad

>Be 175
>Succesful in my career, get alot of money
>Have 7/10 GF for 7 years
>Have a 8/10 girl for fucking

Can't complain about my height. Lifting and not being a social idiot is the key.

>inb4 "Only subhumans and manlets cheat"

I don't fucking care

>tfw 176 cm
Fug i dun fucked it up

I don't want asian gf, or live in a not white country.

Scandenavia is going to be overrun by manlet Syrians and niggers before the 21st century ends so it's fine.

Those extra inches you got aren't gonna stop you from getting culturally enriched, Sven.