How does Veeky Forums keep motivated while training/at the gym?

How does Veeky Forums keep motivated while training/at the gym?

There's honestly no secret. I hate to sound like an """inspiration""", but you literally just need to have a goal and then stop at nothing to meet it.

do squats you won't be bored

Workout with friends. Partners push you while you push them in return.

Self hatred never lets me down

This tbqhwy, gentlemen.

I just enjoy lifting.

This, I just look at my disgusting body and know that I'll never get another gf or get laid if I don't change it. I'm a fat fucker and it needs to change. So much motivation it's pouring out of my ears. I would workout more If I wasn't so exhausted from doing it twice a day.

When I was younger I had to find all sort of motivation to get to the gym, to get to my football practices and basically to do any kind of exercise (even if I somehow liked the exercise). Now I lift because I like to and no other reason. Same goes for my occasionnal running and hiking sessions. I have no other goal than to get higher PR, higher number of pushups, pullups, etc., lower BF. Try to train with music especially one that pumps you up. Ive also found out that the times where I want to go to the gym the most is when Im sad and depressed, might work for you.

This

And I need those dick gains

me too thanks

It's the only thing keeping me from just killing myself.

I have no friends, no steady work, I'm closer to 40 than I wish I was and the only thing the I feel anymore is that lovely burn after a good work out.

My arms just hit 13.5 inches (DYEL, I know) and I saw a vein pop in my left bicep, a first, and it was like a voice whispered, "You're getting there, brah."

I've caught women looking at me hard out of my peripherals lately. That's never happened before. The cashier at the store straightened her posture when I walked up, licked her lips and carefully said, "Did you find everything you needed?"

It's nice to finally be treated like I exist instead of being the spooky skelly no one wants to look at.

being at gym and working out I just go through with it, because I'm already there.

why do you talk so cringey at age 40

I just enjoy it.

Welcome to the side effects of a lonely life.

this. i have no motivation. i go because i like it, i enjoy moving my body and working it, i feel more fluid when i move and more confident.

no expectations. I just up the weight every week.

Methamphetamins

JUST
TRY HARDER

the way she bends down makes me hard famalamadingdong

yep
its fun, you feel good afterward, i always immediately wanna do it again

My pain. I think about everyone that's ever wronged me. I think about everyone I've ever wronged. I think about all of my mistakes and all of the people who I've let down and who have let me down.

I use it to push me.

>in b4 3edgy5me