Why do women in person always like me but I hardly get any matches on tinder...

Why do women in person always like me but I hardly get any matches on tinder? I understand in person is better but it still pisses me off. Yesterday I was at the lake and a few girls complimented me and were mirin' and it has been that way. Yet I have had a tinder for months now and don't even have 50 matches.

What do women look for in a tinder pic?

Good bone facial structure

a fat dick

>What do women look for in a tinder pic?
You hanging out with mates. You walking your dog. You at the beach or bbqing outside on a sunny day with the lads. They pretty much look for a guy who has a social life. If you take shirtless pics of yourself in front of a mirror, or use pics that you took with your webcam while you were sitting in a dark room... Yeah, that shit isn't gonna cut it.

Girls don't wanna see how attractive you can make yourself look for a picture, that's some women shit.

As the above poster said, they wanna see you living an interesting, satisfied and fun life. Doing things, being with people you love and care about, shit like that.

Post matches

I don't use tinder, but the idea isn't exclusive to tinder at all, this is well known psychology. Women look for status, security, confidence and things like that, above appearance. They wanna get an idea for what spending time with you actually is like. If they hang out with you, what's it gonna be like? are you gonna take them on a nice picnic or something? Are you creative, successful at something? What are the things you love, do you have a passion? Girls love that stuff.

Like that blog/page thing about the hot guys reading. Yeah, they're hot of course, but they're DOING SOMETHING that conveys they have a personality, interests, something to make them unique.

Women are most worried the man they meet is a rapist. A close second is short.

>graduate high school

>I have escaped the crushing insecurities of my past life

>after a few weeks I start to actually feel bretty good about myself as a person for some reason

>dunno what I wanna major in in college, but I dig calculus so it's gonna be okay

>start going to the gym, get back in decent skinnyboy shape

>make a tinder or something

>2 matches from qt3,1415927 girls in a few hours, including a 9.9999/10 thicc blonde who used to date a friend of mine in high school

>genuinely have no idea what to do

please help me friends, I am very uncomfortable. I don't even know how to begin talking with these girls

>>genuinely have no idea what to do
fug her

>2012
Tinder takes off in 2012, but is filled with subhumans and bottom of the barrel sloots. But seeing how easy it is to get laid off it, High test/libido Chads join it. Sloots then match with Chad and fuck them instantly because there is no stigma of having multiple sexual encounters from Tinder. Incels and normies also sign up for tinder because they heard its soo easy to get laid off it. They quickly oversaturate the market and girls no longer put out for the average guy on online dating.

At this point even Chads now have an insane amount of competition on Tinder and girls don't consider them their first option due to the exposure of males models on Insta and availablilty of other Chads on fb.

Every girls' first option become a top tier Chad.

>2015 - Current time. Instagram Domination, Snapchat stories and filters.

- If you don't have facebook, insta, or snapchat as a sub7 you are being perceived as a school shooter.
- Every city girl has fucked Chads off tinder, they no longer do anything for her so she swipes left without caring unless a guy who mogs your local Chads shows up.
- Every time a normie goes out or on an adventure he must update his Snapchat story as social proof he lives a normal lifestyle.
- Snapchat filters are a second coating for makeup and every girl uses them to further fake her beauty and has hundreds of incels commenting on her snap stories.
- Every girl is on instagram.
- They see what type of girls Chads want: Top tier insta sloots. So they go ahead and follow their slut mentality, slut fashion sense, slut makeup.
- They also follow the best looking men alive by the MILLIONS. They touch themselves to O'Hurn, Barett, Bateman before they sleep, therefore becoming Alpha widowed by the MILLIONS. The local Chad doesn't even come close to these guys, forget about incels LMAO.

>GIRLS NOW FUCK GUYS BY LIKING THEIR PICS ON INSTA AND THE GUY PMs THEM BACK

pic related becomes your competition

top-teir autismo

some people don't picture well. i have been told i look way worse in pictures than I do IRL.

an ex of mine even once told me that if i looked the way I did on my fb profile, she would never have come up and talked to me lmao.

tinder is for girls to feed their ego

and catfishing

>spacing your greentext

but I don't have a social life and why would I have to post photos of me doing shit when every girl on tinder is selfies only

I actually took a photo of me recently and I thought I looked particularly good in that one but still no matches wtf is this shit

kek kek kek kek kek JUST LIKE THE CATFISH MAN STORIES SEE I'VE READ OLDER STORIES I'M AN OLDFAG THAT IS PROOF BELIEVE ME SAY YES????

what stories, people deliberately take pictures on angles that hide they are fat

>50 matches within a week
>the rare message I send the slags don't respond
>the messages I get I don't respond
These people are boring as fuck.

>tfw absolutely no friends and social life
>can't take photos of me with bros
>if i do create a tinder profile, all photos will be selfies indoors
what do i do Veeky Forums? please respond

>thicc

so a 2/10 then

This was very well thought out and written user. Well done.

Are you at least good looking?

get friends and a social life...

yes, but how? i've tried, but i don't even know what to say to people for them to like me. i don't have any normie interests

Drink. Girls looooooove it

that is a funny looking dogger

Get off this site and do what normies do till you figure out how to act normally. Then resent normie life and hang out with other nerds who assimilated into normie life but shit talk normies all the time.