Body fat

How much time does it take to go from 16% to 10% body fat?

about three fiddy

one cycle

depends on where you start dumbass

Pretty sure he's starting at 16%

>wanting so badly to be edgy that you don't even read the OP

>X bf% all with different levels of lean mass and different weights
Why do people use these charts with so much variability?

a month and a half at most.

why the fuck does the guy at 19% look decent

cause he has a good amount of lean muscle

because you have shit standards

>implying obesity is an excuse for looking bad
Just because you've got fat, doesn't rule you out as automatically worthless.
Look at powerlifters, dudes are easily morbidly obese and they like to lift big things.
You could have a dude at sub 5% body fat and him be a twink.

Use your starting weight, multiply by 16%. That is your fat mass. Subtract that from total weight to find your lean mass, then divide that by your desired lean mass percent (if you want to be 10% bf, you're 90% lean). This is your goal weight, and you need to figure out how long it will take you to lose that much fat.

Assuming 200 lbs, with 16% body fat you have 32 lbs of fat, and 168 lbs lean mass.

Now, divide 168 lbs by 0.9. This will give you your body weight at 10% body fat, which is 186.6 lbs.

You need to lose 13.4 lbs of PURE fat to drop from 16% to 10% body fat. Note: even on the perfect diet, not all weight loss will be strictly fat. There will be water weight and probably some muscle and other lean mass.

Since you'd need to lose ~14 lbs of fat, assume a standard deficit of 500 kcals per day, 3500 kcals per week, roughly equates to 1 lb per week, you'd need to diet for 14 weeks. Or, 1000 kcal deficit per day, 7000 kcal per week, 2 lbs per week, total of 7 weeks.

Not OP but this was pretty helpful.

How do you Figure your TDEE?

A very, very, very rough estimate is 15x your bodyweight.

Cut = 10-12 kcals per lb of bw
Maint = 15 kcals per lb of bw
Bulk = 16-18 kcals per lb of bw

Then you adjust calories up or down based on the results of that.

If you want a more accurate estimate, plug your information into a few different online calculators and then tweak as necessary.

Grade a post. Informative, well thought out and properly executed. Everything you posted was calculated and nothing was included to stroke your own ego.

My favorite aspect is how you dropped numbers and gave a clear, concise explanation of how you found your figures. Damn my man, you've got a decent head on your shoulders.

Nevermind that closing paragraph; pure gold. Pure. Gold. You not only took the time to plot out all of the above but you included a personal note that cherry topped an already perfect post. Hell dude, I'd let you get four scoops of my protein cause you are out of this world awesome. Humanity cannot touch you.

Actual good advice on Veeky Forums... I've seen it all now.

Idk if this is cringey homoeroticism or sarcastically mocking me. Either way, I'm totes into it.

>mfw I'm reading your post over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over senpai

not the same user, very helpful advice my man, screenshotted and will definitely be referring to it, 10/10 would masturbate to again

Op here
I'm 5'9 and 131 lbs