Tfw beta Dad

>tfw beta Dad

blame yourself for letting him down

You are the beta dad or you have a beta dad?

If the latter there's a good chance he's not your dad

how is he beta?

name some things he does which contribute to his betaness.

Have a beta dad

He left our family and ended up with a washed up hag who bosses him around the house and he virtually raised her son.
Some of the pieces of wisdom he's given me have been things like "be more submissive to women". He's a complete little baby around his parents and acts like a scared fucking child around them when we visit them.
Tried to teach him to lift and he just gave up and walks on the treadmill the entire time at the gym.

wow, sorry user, my dad wasn't the best either.

if we end up having kids at least we'll know what mistakes to avoid haha

:)

My dad is both alpha and beta

Alpha in that he's very assertive and not a push over
But also beta because hes lazy- he just gets home, drinks beer and watches TV

I was gonna call you a shitty son until read this post. Now I'm just really depressed for him. Sorry to you both op.

maybe youre not really his son and your mom cucked him when she was impregnated

That's not beta m8.

lol that's not beta

My dad: ooh sorry can't watch the game gotta tidy the house

Alpha Dad

>always tells what to do
>beat me as a child (discipline not abuse)
>made me play sports
>forced me to be sociable

I-I-I am alpha t-too

Can't image a beta father, normal betas infuriate me, if it were my father idk what I'd do.

My dad is beta. He runs distance so he weighs about 140lbs. He eats like twice a day and if he isn't at work he's at home doing nothing.

Alpha males like lions and silver backs are lazy

>tfw my dad hates me because he sees in me the same coward he sees in the mirror every morning

My dad is the epitome of beta.

>Mom left him when I was 1 because he wouldn't stop drinking, wasn't even there for my birth was busy partying.

Fast forward 12 years.

>After abuse from stepdad I move in with Dad.
>Still single at 50 living in apartment, goes out and gets drunk every weekend.
>Comes home drunk and continually tells me about when he was my age, how great he was.
>Used to beat me if I stayed up too late.

Fast forward 3 years.

>Finally gets a girlfriend.
>Girlfriend is a literal 0/10 in every single regard, insane, revoltingly ugly, ex-drug addict, insecure, and a control freak.
>I thought my Dad could do much better, but he disagrees, he gets drunk on the weekends and fucks that she-wolf when he gets home from the bar.
>Comes barging into my room at night and brags about how he gets all the ladies and cheats on his girlfriend.
>Visits Grandma almost every day, Grandma used to hate him (was evil) so he is submissive to her every will, trying to please her at every turn.

Coming from a massively abusive family this gets me into trouble at school, grades fall down from A's to F's, openly disobeying authority, I didn't care anymore.

>Principle threatens to put me in juvenile court if I don't start acting better.
>I ask Dad to come in and talk to them.
>He walks into the office and completely agrees with everything the principle says no matter how unreasonable.
>They come to a great compromise, I will scrub the floors of the courthouse and do community service to make up for my sins.
>Dad says he did all he could, drives to liquor store and gets drunk again.

This is why I browse Veeky Forums, this is just one of the many reasons why my Dad is the most beta of all. Will post pics of his girlfriend if you want to see. Pic is a better version of her that I found online.

I want to see the she-wolf

is it alpha if your dad beats you ?

>tfw no dad

rise above.

this was way to close to home user

Your dad is an alcoholic not a beta
also Coming from a massively abusive family this gets me into trouble at school, grades fall down from A's to F's, openly disobeying authority, I didn't care anymore.

Blaming your parents for you getting bad grades and being a little spoiled bitch at school. With that logic you cant be mad at your dad because his mother was a mean to him too.

No, you do not know my Dad, you do not know anything other than what I told you.

How about instead of making wild assumptions you take a look at your own life, surely there is something that made you this bitter as to righteously feel to need to correct someone online.

You are criticizing your dad for doing the exact same things you are on track to do. Im really not bitter it is just very obvious you are a hypocrite

You know. I grew up thinking my dad was a beta fag. I've never really looked up to him growing up since he was so reserved and let my mom walk all over him. We also never really bonded, like played sports together, worked on projects, or talked about girls.

It was only after I started lifting that I've noticed how much of a man he really was. He's got a pretty naturally strong build that rivals my own even though he doesn't lift, the only reason he never played sports with me was because I was more interested in animu and just wanted me to do what I wanted.

I guess he was just the live and let live kinda guy. Chill, kind, and prefered to let his actions do the talking.

I'm fucking done. The autism here is just too great.

bitch stop criying or im gonna call dad to hit you

>tfw new alpha dad

My dad is/was the same. My brother and i rarely see him. My step-dad is a total alpha male and i'm proud to call him my father. I'm sorry bro, you just need to take a life lesson from him and learn to not end up like that. Do yourself and stop being so closed in on the chan.

Literally this except he never beat me.