Symmetric Strength General

>TFW 92% symmetry
>TFW bench is weakest lift but it's the only one normies cares about
>TFW won't hit proficient on any muscle group by the end of Stronglifts

OHP is a fucking bitch

Tfw dyel

Hello fellow chestlet ;_;

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as "Bench", is in fact, Press/Bench, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Press plus Bench. Bench is not a lift unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Press system made useful by 3x10, 5x5, and vital system components such as max weight baby.

Many lifters run a modified version of the Press system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Press which is widely used today is often called “Bench", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Press system, developed by the Press Project. There really is a Bench, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the lifts they use.

Bench is the movement: the part of the lift that allocates the muscular resources to make it nuthin but a peanut. The movement is an essential part of a lift, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of lifting big to get big c'mon. Bench is normally used in combination with the lifting system: the whole system is basically Press with Bench added, or Press/Bench. All the so-called “Bench" lifts are really lifts of Press/Bench.

What the fuck am I reading

after three months of fucking around on machines and now 2nd month of SL

dyel as fuck

lifting for about a good year now

Tfw I deadlift 230 and back squat 185, but cannot bench over 115.

Life is obscure

6/10 you tried. Go back to /g/ and try again

post stats though

Thats not really impressive...

Unless you're like 130lbs

I'm 6'5 301lb

Need address

Decided to stop being a 300 pound lardass 3 months ago.

My lifts are shit, but at least I'm down 40 pounds.

>Fi
this is my favourite response to anything on Veeky Forums ever i smiled big as fuck the whole time i was reading it and laughed at the end. thanks user

Keep at it user, you're going to make it

Sure you are

I mean you can believe what you want to, I'm an offensive lineman, still fat

I feel I've wasted the last 11 months. Even knowing how much of a 5'3" barely 100lb wet napkin I was last year just feels like an excuse.

;-;

at least I can clean well

LONDON?

Who? Or do you mean where? Afraid not if the former, or the latter for that matter.

Sporadic lifting for 8 years