Deadlift 500

>deadlift 500
>squat 405
>bench 315

Still look like I've never seen the inside of a gym before because lank let.

Is this my curse for not doing the press?

it's your curse for not cutting, sacrifice some strength for aesthetics man

Your just not lean.

>being this retarded

Yes.
Idk start doing manual labor. Cuz you're lifts shit on mine and I look like I've never left a gym. I've done labor my entire life + lifting for like 4 years. Only last year of it's been serious tho.

It's called diet brotha.

It's not just that though. I have 19.5 inch arms flexed and they look tiny I'm comparison to my body. I know a manlet with 16 who looks massive and I got like 400lbs higher total than him

>dead lift 430
>squat 285
>bench 275
>look far better than the OP

Maybe you should focus on building muscle instead of moving weight for a while

Very soft upper back. Start doing push-presses RIGHT fucking now. Don't even bother with strict presses.

My routine starts with a power lifting movement for a few short sets of like 4 or 5 and then moves into high volume after that, 6 sets of 12 reps a body part. I'm forced to do a lot of cardio because muhreen kore. But I'll admit my diet is shit. I'll give that a try

who cares man, i'd be more impressed to see some dyel faggot squat 4 plates then some super ripped dude. As long as ur not obese and gross dont give a fuck.

Well I wouldn't say I'm dyel, I'm pretty big in person (no blaha) at 6'3 and 250, I'm trying to play linebacker in a rec league football team

Post workout pump here

cool man. time to cut

It's your curse for being a poo skin.

dude your arm looks hard and functional as fuck. its not pretty body jeff seid looking but its a man's arm.

Get off his cock, will you?

u really don't look good

> 6'3 and 250

well no shit you don't look good, those lifts are mediocre for your size

also what everybody else says, cut

Allright looks like be going on a cut then, what's a general cut Caloric intake? TDEE - 500? Or more

I'm 6'3 and 200 lbs. I am like 10% bf.

time to cut OP

1000-500 for fast cut.

Can I see what u look like?

1000 calories off of my tdee right? Not 1000 calories total a day

Serious question: why yall care so much about size/dem aesthetics? Why not just focus on strength/athleticism/health instead of "muh nips"

Serious question, what does yall mean?

Y'all a contraction of "you all" and is used when addressing a group (often in a casual setting). Usage is similar to the spanish "Ustedes"

>well no shit you don't look good, those lifts are mediocre for your size
This is always easy to say when you're 5'8" 181. Strength and size for us lanklets is hard to come by

portmanteau of "you all," typically an American phrase

Closer to vosotros even though hardly anyone uses it. Ustedes is more like ladies and gentlemen but used in casual and formal settings