Tfw you will never die in glorious battle

>tfw you will never die in glorious battle

why even lift, Veeky Forums?

Man I know what you mean.

My only hope is that aliens invade and we reverse engineer their war tech that has a renaissance aesthetic to fight them.

>you will never die with your roman legion brothers

Roma Invicta!

These are spanish tercios, senpai

when i was like 7 or 8 i remember wanting to die in battle.i was such a little goober

> You will never die slaying hordes of barbarian ice niggers for the glory of the Roman Empire

user, we're a few years away from the New Crusade against islam.

Keep training.

>glorious
>battle
most likely you die some chump who got hit by a stray shrapnel

>you will never invade and butcher people for almighty genghis khan.

Highest chance of just getting sick and dying
second highest chance of just getting a stab wound and bleeding out on the battlefield for hours
>wanting to fight for so your duke can get more land and cuck more peasents like yourself
there was nothing glorious about medieval warfare

most people who fought in medieval warfare had severe ptsd from it,
extremely high death rates, tactics were basically charge at one another and hope for the best
archers would fuck people up, i forget the battles but on more than one occasion archers were able to completely decimate an enemy army before it even reached them
fuck that, war was shit back then, and even if you were mildly skilled some ass could stab you in the back or you could get hit by an ally in the middle of combat.

> peasant mode
> go to war for king and kingdom
> wife and kids await my return
> get sworded in the back in battle, bleed out for 2 days
> village destroyed by heathens
> wife raped by infidels
> children enslaved
> glorious

>power metal will never be real

Most casualties weren't during the actual battle. Much of the fighting was basically a shoving match without much actual killing, punctuated by a few short moments of intense violence. After a few of these one side would begin to break, then the majority of killing would be done by horsemen cutting down fleeing troops (easier to kill someone who isn't facing you, plus horsemen were usually nobility who saw dismounted peasants as subhuman).

You literally had like 2 battles during those days.

Rest if propaganda, same way ye olde west was a shit heap where you had a 99% chance of getting shot when you got up from bed

>tfw you will never remove your brain and implant it in a mech

>ywn be a dreadnought

all the gains in the world cannot fix this feel

>wanting to live in the 1400's and fight in a war
If you got a fucking paper cut you would die of pneumonia, fuck that lmao. There's a reason why the average lifespan was so low

>yfw you will never be corrupted by chaos

implying you would have any use when you get older

Give me knowledge i have today to the king and advance our technology by 500 years.