Stretch marks

This is what lifting gets you

You have no biceps or triceps.
Have you ever touched a weight?

Seconded

>Having such shit tier genetics that you're literally not supposed to grow

Lmaoing @ your life.

Calm down I'm just not flexing

My dick is thicker and has more hair than your arm.

Which side is your hand on? Is it in a glove on the left? It's like... a consistent tube of flab we're looking at. Are you sure that's what lifting gets you, or is that what "lifting" gets you?

Holy shit you fucking idiot. Waaaah boohoo I have stretch marks waaaaah boohoo my body developed waaaahhh boohoo nature. Grow stronger. Stand taller. Breathe deeper. Be with pride. Wear your stretch marks as tokens of your development into the man you are to be instead of the bitch you are now. Each one a notch on the belt of you shedding that much more old skin. Fucking decadent subburban living. Go be poor for a few years. Go live a hard life I promise you stretch marks will be the least of your worries.

OP here. This is my arm flexed

Thanks senpai your kind words made me feel better

Are you sure it's stretch marks from lifting? not to be mean here. Also try coconut oil

Yeah they weren't there before I started lifting. For context I went from 6'2" 145 to 185 in about a year

work on those forearms

Of course my son. Growing up isn't easy, but as long as you keep moving forward homie and keep building all kinds of character you'll be more than ok. You are a god op, a creator. The only god this universe will ever bow to. You just cant hear the language spoken yet and as such, as a man apart from the herd your magnum opus must be yourself. Burn to ash to be reborn in the smolder before you burn the earth

Senpai that was quite poetic I will remember this forever

WIZARD RASHIMITY HAS SPOKEN. I LOVE YOU GO FORTH CREATOR

saw the original pic in another thread this has been photoshopped this guy was asking if he was gonna make it

That's actually me. I posted it in that thread as well

i have similar ones and im a girl. what do

got them from growth spurts as a kid :(

Wizard rashimity still lurking. Coconut oil. Should work with breast stretch marks too

My nigguh did not see this all purpose coconut oil ftw. Also good for baking

Also for leaving inside your mouth to pull out bad things or something.

And good for hair.

i agree stretch marks are due to some other factor more likely diet or genetics

then again...can we see a b4 you started working out picture...because if you went from 90lbs to this then maybe i could see it

From the thumbnail I thought this was a midriff without a bellybutton

>not wanting your skin to look like it was tatted by Zeus

>used to be a fucking nasty fat cunt as preteen into teens
>stretch marks everywhere
>lost the weight around late teens
>start lifting around 19
>weak mode lifting until like 21
>get serious and I ate a lot more
>huge stretch mark on front left shoulder/deltoid/armpit area

weird feel since it's from lifting, but all my teen life I hated it from being fat

>tfw gf's ass has stretch marks

Not sure how I feel

be in London. I like tall girls.

>not all humans are perfect
>not sure how I feel

Life is not a magazine

I'm proud of my stretch marks it show's I've been seriously annihilating my biceps

Coconut oil will literally do nothing for faded stretchmarks. Retinol/vitamin A or glycolic acid are the way the go, and even those are limited.

>broscience

Coconut oil doesn't work on scars. The only things that work are deeper peelings, vitamin a or lasers.

I've got stretch marks all over my shoulders and arms, just like my fatherhas. He used to do do bodybuilding shows when he was younger and he still looks amazing. I was 13 when I got my first stretch mark on my arm. I was in the gym lifting with my father and I showed him and we were both ecstatic. I honestly have never understood how anyone can hate stretchmarks from lifting, you've improved yourself to the point where your skin cannot contain you, and I think thats awesome. Stretch marks from fat is another story though.

Australia
not even that tall, 5ft 7 :/

> be fat fuck full of stretch marks
> get fit, not shredded but noticable by people
> people comment on how biceps / shoulders growth must be the origin of them

Drop body fat, your skin will be less stretched.

That's because her asshole was stretched out by Chad.

We never assumed you were

OP here again. This is the only before pic I have. Here I'm 6'2" 155 lbs versus currently I'm 185 lbs

>>not all humans are perfect
>>not sure how I feel

This is literally Veeky Forums: the feeling
I don't know how you people function

>I have NO IDEA what I'm talking about

6 1 here went from 156 to 215 mostly fat but very minimal stretch marks

poorly is the answer for most people here

No, user. That's from being fat your entire life. I've got the same ones. My arms are large, but they're not stretch mark large.

I get stretchmarks on my forearms some pull days, but they're gone the next day

I've actually been underweight my whole life refer to For a before pic

Use coco butter bro...