Don't forget to get enough sleep so you can fuel those muscles, Veeky Forums

Don't forget to get enough sleep so you can fuel those muscles, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl8a9b76GMg
youtu.be/v87MAMpjLS4
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAPYGlPgBiX1nQ-YSjfGdhjYxl2kV-opP
youtube.com/watch?v=fzk13OqfFUA
youtube.com/watch?v=7Yh7XLLzAK4
youtu.be/70VlAyEUXYM
youtube.com/watch?v=nP-AAlZlCkM
youtube.com/watch?v=uljhNmG8V5M
youtube.com/watch?v=0AU8rJYYpWI
youtube.com/watch?v=i2UfHUZ-1mE
youtube.com/watch?v=PxtTDNieag8
youtu.be/-UunpW0-K8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gmWmvR_PwXA
youtube.com/watch?v=5ehnZNaNow4
youtu.be/foiD5iCkq08
youtube.com/watch?v=BmxXHF9C3Yg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x5gXnced4ls
youtube.com/watch?v=u2Tb6YnEK-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CvFH_6DNRCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

7am nursing placement,
Followed by 5-10 job.

Followed by 7am nursing placement.

:(

thanks, I'm lucky enough to always get a good nights sleep when I don't cry

What is this pic from?

Holy shit, that looks comfy

>le comfy meme
Fuck off /r9k/.

Since when is being comfy a meme? Cool your jets homie.

>tfw you will never be as comfy as the pic

I have 2 tests tomorrow so I can't sleep tonight. Fuck this career. I love it tho.

>implying I've been going to the gym during finals week
>implying I get more than 6 hours of sleep during finals week

i think the minimum sleep requirement is a meme, only if you are tired leading up to and at the gym it will affect you, other wise you should be fine

Honestly sleep is the #1 way of keeping your sanity. When i was getting shitty sleep i was starting to go insane. Was seriously considering putting my dog down and killing myself.
Started sleeping more and going to morning classes late and im in a healthy mental state now. Fuck responsibilities if it means theyre just gonna make you go crazy. Sleep away bros. Trust me life is way more enjoyable when you sleep enough.

Word.
Goodnight, bros.

agreed

>still has finals week
What are you a highschooler? Ask your parents before getting on Veeky Forums.

Why can't it be autumn yet? That's the comfiest season. It's so nice to come home from gym and work and just relax in my chair, enjoying the fall scenery

that sleeper train looks so comfy

Cozy thread, post cozy music

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl8a9b76GMg

plz post more

Have some greensleeves

youtu.be/v87MAMpjLS4

Thanks mum

I'm currently making a playlist, updating it right now

Post songs that you think are cozy, and I'll add them if I like them (the playlist is mostly for personal use so I might not add recommended songs, sorry :c)

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAPYGlPgBiX1nQ-YSjfGdhjYxl2kV-opP

Breh... this makes me nostalgic for a childhood I've never had
youtube.com/watch?v=fzk13OqfFUA

Has /r9k moved here? I like comfy threads alot though, so i'm not complaining
youtube.com/watch?v=7Yh7XLLzAK4

This song is great for anyone who feels sad, plus it's comfy.

youtu.be/70VlAyEUXYM

Some people have fruther plans like college after high school as weird as it may seem.

The comfiest songs for me are ones that invoke a feeling of childhood, regardless of whether or not I experienced it as a kid. It's just nice to think back to a time when I was so carefree

>what is reading comprehension
The point is that college students should have already finished finals and those that still have them are high school students.

Kind of reminded me of

youtube.com/watch?v=nP-AAlZlCkM

Unfortunately there's a lot of /r9k/ shitposting, but I think cozy threads are nice, even though they're not technically Veeky Forums. It's nice to just relax and take a break at the end of the day, relieve mental stress.

As long as it's not "abloobloo no gf" shitposting, I think lifestyle stuff on Veeky Forums is acceptable to a small degree

No board debates tho, just cozy feels

Early Renaissance pieces do that the most often.
youtube.com/watch?v=uljhNmG8V5M

ty, I don't rly have any recommendations so it's ok!

You heard of university?

A bit more upbeat, but I still consider it cozy due to circumstances I found it;

youtube.com/watch?v=0AU8rJYYpWI

Was driving around at 3 in the morning, had just dropped a family friend off for a deadeye shift. Was driving around the empty streets, everything was so relaxing

Fondest memories are listening to late night radio, a lot of smooth easy listening

There's this place called Australia

No I haven't tell me more about this "university" and how it's relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2UfHUZ-1mE

Super cozy, Cloud Atlas was great

For me, cozy songs are the ones that kind of give a deep peace, but deep vibrating excitement at the same time. They make me think of the innocence of childhood, and how expansive the world is and how small I am, but I feel safe because I'm wrapped up cozy in a blanket

Especially helps if there's a thunder/snow storm

youtube.com/watch?v=PxtTDNieag8
Comfy af

Have some sad, but comfy Veeky Forums

Would help if I included the link.

youtu.be/-UunpW0-K8Y

I can relate to /r9k unfortunately, but yeah, the outcry of self-deprecation and despondency is something that doesn't help at all, personally though, it just makes me feel a little better since it creates a sense of empathy a lot of people (males desu) experience a new, but similar type of loneliness in our 21st century; posting another comfy song I got from V A P O R W A V E; probably one of the only good ones since vaporwave actually kinda sucks
youtube.com/watch?v=gmWmvR_PwXA

This image is very pleasant to look at.

Ayy, great song, actually have this on my regular playlist. Good taste brah.

I used to browse /r9k/, years ago though, back when a lot of it was just funny greentexts about whatever. Then the feels and shit started coming in, and the place just became toxic as fuck. Stopped browsing when I realized how sad it was making me.

Wtf dude? Hate those fuckers, yet comfy is a mainstay of my vocab.

I miss being innocent and naive, always yearning to learn and explore
youtube.com/watch?v=5ehnZNaNow4

I know right, shit is comfy looking as fuck
>although it makes no sense to have the light on directly above your bed while you're trying to sleep

Word breh. Maplestory and timescale have some of the comfiest osts out there.

youtu.be/foiD5iCkq08

Runescape* ffs

>Maplestory
Breh you have no idea how nostalgic that is
>Monster Carnival PQ
>Zakum JQ
>Dojo PQ
>Horntial
>Papulatus
>kill stealing
>fame scamming
Shit was fun as fuck.

There is nothing on God's green earth that makes me more nostalgic than remembering my time playing runescape, maplestory and Guild Wars. The abominations that they've all become is just a painful reminder that I'll never get to re-experience such a carefree time again.

Fuck I know what you mean. MS after Big Bang update was unsalvageable.
>Cygnus knights
>OP new classes
They're geared towards the millennials who want instant gratification instead of just having fun with friends.

Muh muthafuckin niggas. I miss those comfy days.

I've never understood these Japanese tables with a heater in the middle, wouldn't you have a constant fear of burning your feet on it?

Having not personally tried one, I can't say, But I would assume they're safe enough.

Jagex used to be such bros, I'll never forget when they built that memorial in the Wilderness for The Old Nite after he died IRL, then they just became total cunts obsessed with stopping real world trading so I stopped playing in 2008

I even ousted a friend of mine who decked his online character out with NX's as a petite Pajeet manlet in real life. Fucking good times.

Fuckin kek, I fuckin used to spend hours grinding for so fucking little. I have never had more fun, and probably never will.

Oh man I could tell so many stories about MS.
>ask some random noob for fame4fame
>he fames me
>I defame him right before I cc

Ah man, fame4fame was always a 50/50 on whether or not anyone was legit, but I spent most of my time fucking around on noob chars faming randoms for cash at one point.

>summ Balrog on the ship to Clocktower
>watch noobs hide in fear under the haul
Kek shit was cash

im used to going to bed at 4 and i have to wake up at 730 tomorrow lel

gains goblin for real

The thing I probably miss most is just the relaxing nature of the gameplay. I wish I could find a game that played similarly now. I can't be assed with private servers.

>Tfw I still play Maplestory sometimes

At least I cap

>USA is the whole world

stop

>BOOLAYMO
pls

I started playing in 2003 and managed to hold out until EoC came out in 2012. That was the final straw for me. I still had hope after they brought the wilderness and free trade back, but fuck the combat system change.

I could play old school, but that would mean giving jagex my money again

>giving jagex my money again

I still play oldschool rs u can now pay with in game money to get members. U need to pay member once tho to get acces.

wut

Weak naming sense senpai. Better than 12 year old me but still.

I imagine this is the first song that Lilith sang to Cain as he wandered the wastes of the earth.

I'm pretty sure it's directed at people who are feeling worthless and with no purpose. But I'll accept your interpretation as this is a comfy thread, so no bad vibes allowed.

God that looks fucking comfy.

I want to be that comfy.

We all do user, we all do

Who the fuck sleeps with so much shit on their bed and with lights on?

Based on what I know, muscle repair would probably be slower. Your body recuperates primarily when you're asleep and a little bit when you're just resting such as sitting on a chair at an office job.
The dude who gets 8 hours of sleep will recover faster (with proper nutrition) than the guy who gets 6 hours of sleep (with proper nutrition and no naps).

I've got no sources. This is all coming from what I already know about muscle recovery. Feel free to critique what I've said

Will doing polyphasic sleep affect muscle recovery or gains?

>that butter face

>no more user plz ;(

Autumn evening rain is the comfiest tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=BmxXHF9C3Yg

No REM sleep no bueno

:(

I like it.

>Who the fuck sleeps with so much shit on their bed and with lights on?
Women

Truth; it needs to be autumn and spring all year round, with just the occasional snowy days for maximum comfy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x5gXnced4ls
Always puts me to sleep, just wish it was longer.

>sleep while the heat and the pollen rape every hole in my face
ha ha

Invest in an AC and a HEPA filter.

did this in highschool for about 3-4 months. Quit once heart pain became intolerable mostly due to by less than 100% adherence. Definitely hit REM every time I napped though

So vie been cutting for 10 month now and about to go on for a year with pretty good results. Lost 40 lbs but I get very little sleep. Any cure without medicine?
Jacking off helps sometimes but is there some like mental thing I can do to slip into sleep mode?
More preferably is there anyway to get over mental anguish?

As someone who listens to portishead... You need to talk bruh? Its okay if you're dead inside

Avoid electronic devices for at least half an hour before bed, unless it's a backlit e reader. I've started reading for 30-45 minutes before bed each day and it's been great for sleep.

Also listen to comfy, but slow paced music like what is posted in this thread. Avoid anything fast paced or even upbeat, just stick with calm. And if you feel like crying then cry, bottling it up will just keep you up all night. Believe me, I'm talking from experience.

>More preferably is there anyway to get over mental anguish?

Try meditation or mindfulness exercises. It really helps get rid of the mental "clutter" that often keeps you awake at night even when you feel tired.

Just take like 10-15 minutes to sit, or even lay down with no distractions or interruptions. Close your eyes, focus on your immediate surroundings: your breathing, the contact of your body on the chair or floor or bed, any slight sounds you might hear in the room, any smells, etc. As soon as your mind starts to wander just guide it back to your breathing. Focus on the rising and falling of your chest as you inhale/exhale. Don't force yourself to have a clear mind but realize that your thoughts are all passing and you can choose to let them drift by instead of getting lost in them. Just practice that for a little bit every day, or do it when you're feeling anxious and restless. Hope that helps.

>"sleeping" with that much electric current & your mobile near your body
lmao

It's okay senpai, i think i might have dysthymia, but i don't want to self-diagnose like a tumblrfag.
Going to the gym regularly has helped a bit, i think.

youtube.com/watch?v=u2Tb6YnEK-Q

I pray to Jesus. Its the only thing that gives me hope in life.

One of the greatest /comfy/ tracks of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvFH_6DNRCY

This desu

Same here my man. I don't want to self diagnose but I figure I ha e abandonment issues which lead to self destructive behavior
I posted because I thought back to all the times I fucked up with friends and love interest.
You ever lost a pet or childhood friends?

>sleep at least 8 hours every night
>still wake up absolutely exhausted

no alarm, wake up naturally, what gives? i only lift 1 hour and do 20 mins of HIIT every day

Youve never experienced centrally heated floor vents have you?
They are god. I would just squat on them in the winter when i was a kid

God bless you user.