Hey Veeky Forums. I want to get some pussy but I'm not good at texting. Im not ugly...

Hey Veeky Forums. I want to get some pussy but I'm not good at texting. Im not ugly, I just don't have the balls or the words. Any tips?

just talk to them like you talk to us

literally be yourself you stupid fucking piece of shit. nothing Veeky Forums tells you will ever help you with your social skills ever. why do you make these retarded ass threads.

I just never know when to make a move, you feel me?

BACKPAGE
You can find all kinds of pussy there

use memes girls like them

>literally be yourself you stupid fucking piece of shit.

Only advice that has ever worked for me. It's amazing how many fine women I've been with after deciding I would never be able to be with them (I'm average at best).

Without feeling like I had to win them over, I was just myself around them. Yadda yadda yadda, sex.

Leave humanity, pretend you don't speak english very well. Now you're hot AND foreign.

Any killer lines or phrases? I legit don't speak very good English I don't know big words and shit like that

Can confirm.

I was a nerdy kid in highschool. Had a good buddy and that was about it for friends.

Went into first year uni and experimented with drugs for the first time. I did stupid amounts of LSD and shrooms and tripped absolute balls. One trip on 16 hits of some quality Alex Grey I decided to eat some caps from my last bag of shrooms and then smoked some pot. I experienced total ego death. Shortly thereafter I decided I didn't really give a shit about what other people thought of me. I stopped seeking validation from others and set some personal goals and developed my sense of self worth around my ability to achieve those goals.

Turns out that if you stop really giving a shit you stop getting anxious and nervous about what to say. You stop stumbling over your words and worrying about if you're saying the right thing. As a result you sound like a normal fucking person and develop a personality. This cures the autism and you can then form and maintain relationships. I slayed pussy non-stop after that and started hanging out with people who enjoyed the shit I said. And not the anxious filtered shit you spout, the real thoughts and opinions.

The drugs had nothing to do with it, I just like to reminisce about when I could get retarded and not have to worry (much) about consequences.

>16 hits of acid, but weed put you over the edge
Sure m8

dumb ass thread but pretty good post here

if you take more than 5 hits of acid you are legally insane

What's the two most important aspects of getting good at something? Practice and Failing.

just do it, stud :)

a 'weak' tab is 100ug which totals up to 500ug which is still obscene so yeah basically

500 ug = you will be a cephalopod for the rest of the day at best

I've tried 1 tab of acid once and it left me seeing sparkles and static every morning when waking up for a month. Its only gotten better recently since I've stopped smoking weed. Idk how other people do so much of that stuff and don't have any issues after.

>go up to girl
>nice fucking legs faggot, have you even heard of squats?
>where the fuck,are your arms?
>jesus fucking christ thats the worst gyno ive ever seen

>"excuse me?"
>"0/10 would not bang"

Because psychedelics differ from person to person.
Also you didn't do lsd. You most likely did a 2c or a dox family hallucinogen. Get a test kit off dancesafe.org and test ALL drugs before you do them.
I've seen at least 200 people throughout my lifetime claim to be selling lsd just for me to drop a dose on the kit and find out it's some other bullshit like DoB

One time I yelled
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
when a qt asked me how she looked

>literally be yourself you stupid fucking piece of shit
this. it's not that hard.

I took 4.5 of some really amazing stuff and I was insane for like 3 months.

I stopped giving a shit in the psych ward and I got hit on a hell of a lot. I had a couple women come right out and say they wanted my dick. Ended up nabbing this sexy chick and we fucked after she got out.

Poor girl is back in there. I wish I could have helped but she is beyond helping at this point.

True it's fuckin hard to get any good LSD. Had a neighbor that had an old used medicine jar. Looks like those vape bottles. It still had a few drops and it was still good to get 10 of us fucking sent off ego tripping.

What happened brah story time?

>let me feel your cum inside my mouth
>n-no homo

>jesus fucking christ thats the worst gyno ive ever seen

Kek

Drop acid, Shrooms, or big as edible and just read up on pua and rsd with Tyler. Hopefully your subconscious get reprogrammed. Its very possible to learn something while on thoses states of mind.

How do you get rid of wanting validation from others? I feel like I give off a try hard vibe, for example when I crack a joke or do something silly I end up scanning the room for reactions.