My 15 year old little brother has never eaten fruit or vegetables in his entire life. His diet consists solely of meat...

My 15 year old little brother has never eaten fruit or vegetables in his entire life. His diet consists solely of meat, dairy and carbs. He's a skinny underachiever. He has an IQ of 141 but he has absolutely no energy or will to do anything at all with his life. He performs poorly in school and all he does is read and draw and play games. I don't really care what he does with his life because whatever he chooses to do I know that he's going to become the best at it. But can he really live on this diet?

pic is not him but he sort of looks like that. A typical numale

Other urls found in this thread:

iqtest.dk/main.swf
medicalxpress.com/news/2014-03-daily-portions-fruit-veg-linked.html
ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/0414/010413-fruit-veg-consumption-death-risk
jech.bmj.com/content/early/2014/03/03/jech-2013-203500.short?g=w_jech_ahead_tab
bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g4490/
intechopen.com/books/diabetes-mellitus-insights-and-perspectives/the-role-of-fruit-and-vegetable-consumption-in-human-health-and-disease-prevention
prb.org/Publications/Articles/2015/us-premature-deaths.aspx
humanosphere.org/global-health/2013/07/the-global-burden-of-a-poor-diet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no frickin way

Sure hes not autistic?

He has aspergers

fuck you. encoruage your brother to become a better person. its literally your job. things you say and do have an impact on him

Maybe its just shitty genes m8. The germans only ate meat and cheese and they had enough energy to cuck the romans.

sounds like a preburnt burnout

he'll be the best at working in a mcdonalds

>But can he really live on this diet?

For a while. But no fruits and veg must make him feel like shit every day. No wonder he doesn't do anything. His vitamin deficiences must be through the roof.

He is a good person. He's also redpilled

>141 iq
>Shitty genes

Yeah, I get why your concerned but people with aspergers will do whatever they want.

They dont know or really care about why us normies do what we do. The really autistic ones pretty much see us as automatons with no thoughts or feelings. Best you can do is nurture the positive aspects in his life.

>141iq confirmed by shitty online iq test
>iq
>Veeky Forums
Good luck dying a lanklet virgin with no friends.

His psychiatrist tested his iq when she aspergered him. Also he has friends and he's not a virgin

>15
>has aspergers
>not a virgin

nope. it aint aspergers

>performs poorly in school
>141iq
Look m8. High school (presumably) takes absolutely zero effort to do well in. I never studied, never did any homework, and still managed to be valedictorian. He either took some feelsgood test for autists, or he lied about his results desu.

I have a 130iq and failed high school because I had severe depression and just stopped going to classes and gave no fucks

>Iq meaning anything
I'm pretty sure I have an IQ of 87 and i work in engineering

He's basically just a shy wannabe normie. Girls seem to like him because he's popular, good looking and funny. He even has popular qts sleep over at his house 2-3 times a month. His social circle congregates at his house before and after parties.

I'm telling you, he's not a total autists and I'm not a bad brother and he didn't have a bad upbringing.

Most of his poor grades comes from not attending class

Syrians have an average iq of 83. They can be engineers too. You're still legally retarded though

Alright well here's my recommendation. If you want him to be high energy, get him hooked on cardio.

If he's actually autistic, then you only need to get him out running once or twice. After that his compulsive habit-forming instincts will kick in, and he won't be able to stop. Maybe it will even give him some meaning in life.

>I have an IQ of 87 and i work in engineering
One of these statements is false.

What about the diet?

Meh, you don't need fruit or vegetables for running. (I'd even argue that you don't need fruits, period)

Basically, stick with lots of carbs and make him build up his endurance. The truth is that he probably can't run 50ft at the moment.

When I was seven I went to though a lengthy psychological evaluation because I was a massive autist and suspected to have ADHD. One of the tests was an iq tests and I basically scored low(I guess 87). Still doing software engineering

>software engineer
>engineer
I'm a software """engineer""" too, actually.

Anyway, I can tell that you don't have an IQ of 87. Anyone can gauge that from the way you're able to structure together functional sentences.

You can take this test:
iqtest.dk/main.swf
if you want a more accurate measure of your IQ.

sci pls. I'm finishing a degree in electrical engineering next semester but have done mostly software internships. Thanks, I'll look at that test.

>He has an IQ of 141

Fucking bullshit

>tfw you're not Anthony Burch

Fun story: there was a kid in my brother's year in primary school with an IQ over 200 (I assume it's legit as they did a national news story on him and a few other "super genius" kids). He was full blown tubro-sperg. Could not into social situations and failed anything that wasn't maths related abysmally. He'd finished 4 unit maths in year 6 (the most advanced high school level maths course) and was starting his maths degree at MIT via distance education.

Probably has some low-level vitamin deficiencies that may be affecting production of certain hormones and some neurotransmitters. There's also a gathering body of evidence to suggest the bacteria we get from eating fresh fruit and vegetables has a solid effect on mental health and performance. There's a study that hasn't been published yet but my lecturer at uni was the researcher, that showed that putting people who had a crappy diet on a good diet for a few months actually cured their depression and significantly increased their mood.

Of course, the lack of fiber will give him colorectal cancer eventually and all the pro-inflammatory crap he's eating will probably raise his risk of CVD and he's probably prediabetic, and hypertensive from too much salt.

Basically, eating poorly affects every aspect of your health significantly. Make him eat his broccoli

Buy him some vitamins, makd sure he takes them, talk to him about what he wants to do with his life, not in a judgemental way just in a casual fun way, engage in a hobby he enjoys with him. Ask him if hes happy with his life, if he hesitates or says he isnt, ask him why. Ask him how hes feeling whenever you see him.

Failing that beat some sense into him. Sit him at the table with a plate of veggies and tell him hes not leaving till he eats them all, if he tries to leave physically force him to sit back down and tell him that you see what he eats and worry about him, say it makes you sad and hurts you when you see him not taking care of himself, that you know hes got so much potential and you cant stand to see him waste it anymore.

Or shit i dont know, strap him to a chair and feed him gitmo style.

I want to be jealous but at the same time its nice not having your life ruined with literal autism

He just needs to grow up, which he eventually will do

Once hell be autistic about running hell be autistic about his diet.

wouldn't they respond to scientific evidence ie. the correlation between diets low in fruit and veg and increased risk of "death from all causes"?

>(I'd even argue that you don't need fruits, period)
low fruit diet has highest correlation of any diet with "death from all causes".

I can't remember where that finding is from, but here's one saying something more plant foods reduce risk:
medicalxpress.com/news/2014-03-daily-portions-fruit-veg-linked.html

and notice they didn't even "max out" the advantage - it was still rising at 7+ portions of fruit and it might have risen even more if they'd added another category.

results when you're a child aren't reliable.

and one result isn't reliable either, you need multiple data points (you might be tired that day etc.). I don't think IQ is that reliable overall anyway, though.

Post some so OP can show them to his brother then

ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/0414/010413-fruit-veg-consumption-death-risk
>“We all know that eating fruit and vegetables is healthy, but the size of the effect is staggering,” says Dr Oyinlola Oyebode of UCL’s Department of Epidemiology & Public Health, lead author of the study. “The clear message here is that the more fruit and vegetables you eat, the less likely you are to die at any age."
this is the study itself: jech.bmj.com/content/early/2014/03/03/jech-2013-203500.short?g=w_jech_ahead_tab
>A robust inverse association exists between fruit and vegetable consumption and mortality, with benefits seen in up to 7+ portions daily.

Here's another source - a meta-analysis of sixteen studies: bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g4490/
>This meta-analysis provides further evidence that a higher consumption of fruit and vegetables is associated with a lower risk of all cause mortality, particularly cardiovascular mortality.

I remember seeing a graph someone posted on here showing the comparative effects of various diets - low fruit, low veg, low meat, low dairy etc. which had fruit at the top, then veg. I can't find it now, though.

I took an IQ test while in the womb and scored a 0 though

Here is a chapter with a lot of references to studies showing decreased risk of various diseases with higher fruit and veg intake:
intechopen.com/books/diabetes-mellitus-insights-and-perspectives/the-role-of-fruit-and-vegetable-consumption-in-human-health-and-disease-prevention
there's a "vanishing" scroll-bar at the right side of the text which will show up if you hover over it so you can scroll through the text.

Up to half of U.S. premature deaths are preventable.
prb.org/Publications/Articles/2015/us-premature-deaths.aspx
>The results of both studies suggest that behavioral changes such as quitting smoking, improving diet, and increasing physical activity could significantly reduce the number of premature deaths in the United States.
>Smoking increases the risk of early death from cancer, heart disease, stroke, lung diseases, diabetes, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Physical activity cuts the risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes. And poor diet—especially low fruit and vegetable intake and consuming too much saturated fat—is linked to coronary heart disease, some cancers, and diabetes.

Why do I find this so fucking hot

Was he spoiled as child and give his way?
That's what happens with kids whose parents let them have free reign and in a way neglected to parent.
Reminds me of this youtube show called dinner with TJ. The faggot in those videos came up with some bullshit excuse for not eating anything that wasn't garbage. He of course used 6 degrees to get comedians on his show then they found out he was faking but that's another story.
But his eating habits are shit and his view points on life are shit because your parents aren't putting their foot down. It's not uncommon for parents to completely shut down once the youngest hits high school because soon that kid will have to take care of themselves but judging by your explanation your brother won't be doing anything for himself anytime soon.

>iqtest.dk/main.swf
Just did that and got 110, thought I'd get far lower

This is so fucking sexy. Sauce please user

This was me during my high school years what he's got is an escapism problem the world is dark a dreary for him and was for me too bc when your that much smarter than the average man its like being the only human in a world of animals think of it this way an average man is 25 iq points above a gorilla and you wouldn't bother talking to one of them because it's a stupid ape now imagine what it's like to talk to something 40 iq points below you. It's fucking maddening. The only way hell snap out of it is he finds a group of people that can keep up with his intellect and give a reason to think the human race is worth being a part of. Until then the only world's worth seeing are digital or fantasy.

Your parents should get him out of the shitty school for normies and somewhere his potential can be fully developed. They should have done that 8 years ago. He needs to go somewhere that can handle kids like him. Right now his fulltime job is sitting around dunderheads in utter boredom. Also, just get him to have his blood tested for vitamin deficiencies with a doctor.

Hit a little close to home, huh? Get off your ass and stop being an underachieving faggot. You're pathetic.

similar story. when i was in high school i had a high functioning autist in my history class. she was very smart and had one of the best gpas at the campus. however, she was utterly awful at heart. a complete bitch and rude to nearly everybody. she really did not understand social cues (as expected) but so much to the point that she would berate the teacher for her teaching style and refuse to work unless it was her way. and since this is the usa, schools will do anything for students to stay in classes at the cost of the teacher. watching my teacher suffer day to day with her bullshit upset not only me but many in my class. thankfully she left at the end of the first semester. i learned almost nothing about world war 1 and 2 because she interrupted the class and caused it to turn upside down to cater to her bullshit. i hope she chokes.

best of all, despite her innate intelligence, she fell apart in english and history classes since they did not involve simple answers that can be calculated. anytime a question was posed with a "explain your reasoning" or "in your opinion.." she would freak out and have no clue on how to answer it. it made me feel good to see her squirm for all the times she made everyone else succumb to her bullshit.

>not a virgin
>15
confirmed not autistic, I only got my cherry popped a few days ago and Im 19

Your parents are failures

I wish we could just abolish the concept of family and all be raised comunaly to be servants of the state

>dairy
I can see why

>basically me
How do I learn to accept that I'll never be a normie unless I'm constantly high/drunk?

I know how to talk to people and am not a total sperg lord, but the anxiety over having a place among apes is killing me

>read and draw
What a faggot for having hobbies that aren't picking shit up

Hey that's me
>148-153 IQ in grade 10
>don't attend any uni exams and subsequently fail
>currently work at maccas

So your brother is chad?

IQ is normally distributed. About 33% of people are below 85, it's not that uncommon and definitely not legally retarded

Seconded

Hey OP, read all those comments, that is your little brother talking in 5-10 years. He has no direction and is merely out for living the moment. He'll work a 9-5 at a local store and bounce around night clubs with the quarterback and other do-nothings of his high school. He'll post dank memes and parrot "science" he read online.

Be jealous Veeky Forumstards

You're thinking of the Global Burden of Disease 2013 study, where more death and disease were linked to low consumption of fruit than any other dietary risk factor, including obesity and sedentary lifestyle

humanosphere.org/global-health/2013/07/the-global-burden-of-a-poor-diet/

What's the point of using a tripcode if you change it all the time?

I got the max score of 140. This is not actual IQ, right? All of my other intelligence qualities like verbal, visual and social iq are definitely lower than 90% of the world. I always feel like everyone I talk to are much smarter than me

I'm jealous

So people can't copy me in the same thread at least

I keep having to change them because mods keep banning them

>scored 141

Lol at this
You can't measure intelligence by a test that requires you only to be able to spot recurring patterns

And most of these tests require and grade you simply on that 1 constraint
I used to suck at these but then i had to get prepped for a job that required a test similar to these (domino test)
So what did i do?
Got scared i won't make the cut and found a shittons of online tests and started noticing the patterns
And they're the same every time, you only have to have mental picture in your head and good eye to spot them

Give me a total retard and in month i'll teach him to ace these with 140+ score

>underachiever
>absolutely no energy or will to do anything at all with his life
>performs poorly in school
>whatever he chooses to do I know that he's going to become the best at it

One of these things is not like the others.

USA
S
A

that looks like it - although the results are not quite as I remembered, I'm surprised to see nuts and seeds higher than vegetables.

also from that link, second highest aspect of diet for risk on their list is "high sodium" and they say this:
>To put things in perspective, eating one meal at an average fast-food restaurant often qualifies as excessive salt consumption.

>tfw I have 402 iq
>tfw never did anything with my life because I don't care
>tfw

Nice Brother you are.

>draw

Because being an artist isn't a viable option am-I-rite goys?

I'm above average smarter, have no will to do literally anything with my life and all I do is paint and play vidja games. My highschool had an 11 point GPA scale and I barely graduated with a GPA of 3.5/11.

Because all I ever did with my life is play video games and draw I am now a concept artist that has worked for the biggest studios and have been featured in magazines/books/websites around the world.

Even though I'm not close to being fit, ladies fucking love good artists. Your brother is going to be considerably more successful than you could ever hope to be.

>I'm surprised to see nuts and seeds higher than vegetables.

It's not necessarily that nuts and seeds are healthier than vegetables, it's about what peoples' diets are adequate or deficient in. If enough people are eating a decent amount of vegetables but not enough people eat nuts/seeds, then the diseases caused by low consumption of nuts/seeds will be more than that caused by low vegetables, since there's less of an epidemic of low vegetable consumption.

People don't eat enough fruit, and the most common fruit I think is bananas, which are kind of shit compared to most fruits.

Good for you. But how many kids do you know who like art never managed to put it together? Its a very competitive field. Need to give yourself an advantage