NEED YOUR COACHING GUYS

NEED YOUR COACHING GUYS.
I WANNA DO PIC RELATED AND I NEED YOUR ADVICE.
Everything from muscles required to excercies/diet/whatever is welcome.
I REALLY REALLY wanna do this.
If this thread goes well, i'll try to post progress every week or so.
MY STATS :
Okay Lats - can do around 15-20 pull ups if i really need to - can also do a muscle up.
Meh shoulders
Okay Chest
Okay Bicep
Okay Tricep although it feels weak for some reason
Okay forearms.

HELP ME.

Forgot to mention :
No access to gym/weights.

take creatine

You're gonna have to get some rotator cuff hypertrophy going, along with absolute atrophy for everything below the waist.

fucking kek.
I realise this is REALLY hard because i can only go like 1/3 of the way and can't even stay up there for a second but i wanna do this.
i eat plenty of meats n shit i think i don't need any supplements.

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Can you do an iron cross?

don't have access to rings but i'm pretty sure i couldn't since i assume they require shoulders/triceps which aren't that great on me.

Well if you're not just rusing me, I'm gonna say that an iron cross would have the most crossover to your impossible exercise.

any similar excerices on a pull up bar?

Front lever, about a trillion muscle ups

Try /r/bodyweightfitness

That's not even remotely possible, it'll look more like picrelated.

Also kek, accidental penis while drawing hip joint

It's possible. You just have to be able to front raise your body weight and hold it. No big deal

front raises are the opposite of what OP needs, he needs to train whatever muscles are the antagonists of moving the arms upwards.

You're not going to get to that point unless you hit the actual weights or you begin juicing while doing the bodyweight stuff. I'll pull some bullshit numbers to give you an idea.

Say you're 6' (183 cm) and weigh 165 lbs (75 kg). You're going to be holding up the equivalent of about 100 lbs or so straight out in front of you WITHOUT the assistance of your main core stabilizers, which will put a ridiculous load on your fairly small front delt, serratus, and lat muscle groups. And that's assuming your rotator cuff is mobile enough and doesn't straight up fail you.

It is possible to do it, but not for very long, and you're likely not to get to that point for probably a year or two of serious lifting, and almost certainly not with bodyweight movements

it's possible.
you'd need the strongest motherfucking hands on earth though

And also your shoulders would need to be able to maintain your bodyweight to keep the arm-torso angle at that 90°

seems insanely hard

main muscles for this excercise:
-GRIP STRENGTH (you need to withstand a torque of ArmLength*Bodyweight)
-Chest/Lats
-Triceps
-Posterior Delt maybe

that's basically all of it.

>front raise
>to keep your arms from going above your body

People train for many years to even hold an iron cross for a couple of seconds OP

Forget about ever doing this m8

I think what user is talking about is this

>pic related

It's called a "close to impossible" because it damn near is. Work on your iron cross, muscleups and lever strength for a year and see how it goes, OP

Wait. I may have fucked up.Here's my math, so someone who's more alert than I am can check it.

>arm length: 3ft (half body length)
>foot-to-shoulder length: 5.143 ft (6/7 body length
>moment about bar: 165 lb * 3 ft = 495 ft-lb
>equivalent weight (moment / feet-to-shoulder length): 495 ft-lb / 5.143 ft = 96.247 lb

It's 5:30 am where I'm at, so I may be just pulling equations from my ass