Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

>tfw at 26 years old I never imagined I'd be the loneliest I've ever been. Will probably an hero by 30

I feel the same m8. Instead of an hero, I'm still trying to leave humanity behind

>tfw set up two dates with qts on Tinder
>tfw unmatched both of them right after so I didn't have to go through with it
>tfw wish I hadn't

Fucked my oneitis but she is basically selling me to her friends so I can fuck them. She has boyfriend and playing me like a fool.

>tfw every day is exactly the same

before you do just take a shitton of steroids and get fucking huge and don't have to worry about consequences

>tfw it doesn't bother me as much as it used to
>user turns 30
>kills himself because no gf
>little did he know that if he hadn't killed himself he would have gotten a gf at 31

If no gf by 30 you'll have to settle for a used up cum slut with a kid and her looks have already started going down hill. an hero is the only answer unless you're desperate

>an hero is the only answer
Or he could just disregard women and focus on himself for the rest of his life, unless he decides to settle.

focus on how lonely he is?

>tfw making imaginary scenarios in my head of what life would be like if I had a gf.
>tfw daydreaming daily about doing mundane tasks with gf like talking while driving or watching tv
>not even interested in sex anymore

I dated a milf once
>doesn't focus on dumbshit social media
>used to pay for a lot of stuff
>never had me around when her kids were over
>was down for anal
>had her life together, car/income/home/etc
>she moved 3 states away for work
>i wish i could have moved with her

>with gf like talking while driving
desu i do this

also this,
but her kids were older than me

>dat decades of divorce practised, most perfect steak sandwich.
>makes me soup sometimes
>wants to do qt things like go on dates and dinners
>appreciates real little things like stroking hair and rubbing her back.

I had an awesome time with a milf.

;_;

Obviously not.

how does one find a milf? i hate dating girls in their 20s. they're so fucking stupid

Holy shit I do the same thing. I've literally spent hours lying in bed just fantasizing about doing mundane things like food shopping or just cuddling on the couch. I don't even think about the sex, just the close companionship and genuine love that a couple must feel.

And then I snap back into reality and just want to die. 25 yo kv, and it's not going to change.

A-are you me?

>tfw guys from hs invited me to go watch a movie
>haven't seen them in a while and would've loved to have company and see them again
>canceled day of
>another lonely two years
>night shift fucked me up
>never slept soundly or immediately
>habitually taking unisom to sleep
>pretty sure its fucking with my perception physicality and mentality
>can't speak coherently to people I do have over
>even more depressed than before

depends
I'd hate to say it but I just picked mine up in a bar.

you really need to roll with the adults to be able to date one. and I mean cut out a lot of the dumb shit. maybe it's easier in Aus because we're naturally shittalking country so I dunno.

"Trivia nights" are best for this, go to meetup.com and get into a trivia night. attend a couple of them because they're fun and then people know you're not just in it for sweet poon.

Dating older ladies is both a blessing and a skill so don't fuck it up.

>tfw at 26 i no longer want nor do i have a social life and am the happiest i've ever been

As someone who's been doing night shift for a year and a half I know that feel. I have never been so exhausted in my life, and yet sound sleep eludes me. Everyone I know tells me that I look exhausted all the time, even on my days off.

My desire to get off of night shift is why I'm trying so hard to get a new job. It's effecting everything I do and I can't concentrate on anything anymore without a supreme effort of will. Even my gains have slowed down quite a bit thanks to it.

It sucks cuz at my company its up or out and I need the cash for this expensive truck I bought.

About to juggle school lifting and work. Good luck to you bro.

Good luck with that bro. I feel you on this shit

Tfw you just don't care anymore

>tfw you got a girlfriend and now you just want to be alone

getting a gf can't fix all your problems if you're broken, boys. and now I can't even go to the gym as much as I used to.