IT WAS A PUMP AND DUMP

IT WAS A PUMP AND DUMP

Kek ;), wish i could see you cry in 2 weeks

Only 1 mil USD of the coins being traded
>"dump"
kek

PUMP AND DUMP I TELL YA

Of course it was. The groups pumping it advertised here ffs. Only newfags didn't know it was a pnd.

They failed because they advertised their groups on the same site they tried to pump on.

It was ok when you buy when it didnt 3x in a week. After that: stay away for 2 weeks and see what happens

FUCK FUCK FUCK IT WAS A PUMP AND DUMP

This was literally a FUD reply in the thread yesterday

I love watching all the fags who didn't buy the ICO cry about a 5% drop in price.
>muh illuminati pump n dump group!!!!

Watching this on Cryptopia is pretty interesting. The buy order book has dropped from 100btc deep to 54btc is less than 24 hours. And there is still an ever-changing 1k sat range on both buy and sell even during this post ATH bear fall. Those pump and dump groups have to be really upset that not enough people took their bait after buy-in.

The real test is right now. Will they stake the time and energy to try and feed up to their 20-25k sat sell orders? Or will they give up, dump, and move on to the next shitcoin?

Was a scamcoin all along?

lol i actually checked out that group for a laugh and it was exactly as i expected- bunch of larper faggots pretending to be crypto manipulating masterminds. you know it's gonna be a joke if you only need proof of owning 0.5 btc to join

I don't think so, as it actually has a product and some interesting ideas. In the long term it should be fine, but the greedy pump and dumpers really hurt it in the short and medium term.

and will you stop being butthurt about missing out on the ICO? only time will tell

trying to pnd a coin that
>THE
>MONERO
>FOUNDER

is endorsing

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

STUPID FUCKING PAJEETS

Nope, shit is legit as fuck. Buy the dip or cry in a week or kys in a month.

kys.
Fluffy isn't the monero founder, you stupid fuck. The project bitmonero was taken over by the current team.

I AM NOT FUCKING SELLING

The people pumping and shilling are just random channers latching on to a good coin

YES YOU IDIOT
SELL SELL SELL

> Original price was $0.15
> Smooth linear 5x
> t. comfy

Keep fudding so I can scoop cheap coins though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

COPE HARDER

this. pump n dump groups don't cause smooth linear price increases, you fucking idiots.

I don't think it's a pump and dump, the order book is just really thin on both sides and easily manipulated.

I know some of you are intentionally fudding to cause dips, I approve. Carry on.

I've seen this same guy fake laugh in other odn threads, looks like he's a nocoiner who missed the moon.

>lol get fucked
>check cryptopia and realize i set a buy order at 17500
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I was pretty deep in the ICO and sold out in the 12k range Monday morning at a nice profit. It was clear that the spike then was pnd activity and I wanted out before the inevitable bear. Could I have held out for more? Probably, but whatever.

Can't believe these morons thought they could run a successful pump and dump on a site that has about 1000 daily volume on ETH/BTH! For comparison, there's 1200763 volume on ODN/BTC... or 1200 times as much. Anyone with lots of money that could be dumped on would be able to immediately identify that as pnd group volume.

>smooth linear growth
It's only smooth linear because the pump group fuel can only slightly keep up with people cashing out. Hell, they haven't been able to for the last day as it's still a good 20-30% from ATH right now.

>sold out in the 12k
no wonder you're butthurt and FUDing nonstop then

Makes no sense. Slack is growing. Announcements are coming. Coin burn is coming. More exchanges are coming. And all of that is coming this month, in the short term. If anything, the valuation will likely be driven up.

>nocoiner
>laughing at fudders

you might be too dumb for this game, user

>"I never bought in because it was a scam"
lol nocoiner you just want cheap faggot
>"I sold before things went retarded because it's a scam"
lol you just want more fudder faggot
>"I bought at 19k and want to save others"
lol you just want to bring others with you faggot

It's along term solid coin which is why I was in the ICO. But fuckers obviously spamming it on reddit by asking Veeky Forums to help plus destroying buyer confidence by performing pump and dump tactics 3 days out will leave a scar for a while.

you sold too early and feel like an idiot (you are). just accept the feel and move on. stop shitting on every ODN thread :^)

Do you guys even think before you buy icos? In what world would a paid messenger app ever be worth anything, people dont even use free messenger apps wtf

>it's just a messenger app, hurr durr
>doesn't realize the ICO buyers are still up 5x, and only people who are whining are the people who bought the ATH
>is an idiot

This. Everybody is so wary now of shillers. This coin dosn't even need to be shilled but atleast i can buy more cheap now

For genuine non-belivers just sit and watch the order book for like five minutes. When a gap of .00005000 appears on either buy or sell it fills in with 1-200 sized orders in an even spread. It's called breadcrumbs and is a tactic to lure people into placing poachable orders. I can't believe that I now want the SEC to start regulating this crap.

yeah and u didnt sell at ATH so now you will just watch it fall below ico price now that Veeky Forums is done shilling it.

nobody gives a fuck about the 20 idiots who base their investment decisions on the level of shilling on Veeky Forums / leddit.

>is still an idiot

The spamming of leddit made everyone look like pajeets
The best FUD is over-advertisement to point where everyone hates the coin
Like Crave

>Crave
You said the word. Brace for spamvertisment...

Yall need some Crave??

masternodes.pro/stats/crave

I pumped and dumped your mom.

If the pumpers are reading this thread, it's over. This shit isn't working anymore.

Lol ICO bros we comfy.

I feel sorry for all those that aren't smart money and actually have to worry.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

oh shit, it actually went down

atleast this means the pump and dumpers are gone for now, so the coin can grow naturally again

besides, it is a pretty mild dump considering its only on cryptopia which has shit volume on everything

i sold 2k odn at 20k satoshi last night, just in case it went to all hell, but it seems to be a good entry point now desu

Welp time to start investing back into DIONS BRO

gee it's almost like it's just normal buying and selling on a low volume exchange, not this illuminati PnD group bullshit

SEE? I TOLD YOU. I TOLD YOU IT WAS A PND. LOOK AT THE PRICE.

when it goes back up by the end of the day your fat mouth will be shut and you will be nowhere to be found. kys

It's not going anywhere but down. There's no buying pressure. All the fake buys have been lifted. Look.

Dont bother let these idiots lose all their money ON A MESSENGER APP LOL

>people staking and earning ODN this very second

>above ico price

Yeah lol totally a pnd

You guys are getting played. The moon mission will leave without you.

Oh, your right. It's totally primed for that, see?

Zoom out faglord

nothing will happen untill it gets added on a new exchange or some major news happens

price will be stable now

This. Why would people waste time shitting on this coin and taking pictures of charts? Because they want the price to drop. Once the new exchange comes, it's a given the price will rise

/thread

is there an ODN discord btw?

there's the official slack

Because some people have been on Veeky Forums for years and are tired of these scams crowding out actual discussions. Next time you want to pump and dump, do it elsewhere.

>we just want to stop the spam and foster actual discussions on Veeky Forums
that's a good one, bro

>been on biz for a while
>can't ignore/hide a thread

WHEN NEXT MOON?

After it finishes going down to mine more obsidian

I knew this would happen. I bailed out at 20500.

I'm staking more ODN than you'll get day trading it, guaranteed.

>Have always been dumped on because of the HODL meme.

Got out at 21k. Whew. Feels good to have a win for once.

I was so close to selling last night, just missed the top. oh well i bought in at 7.5k so its not a big deal, hopefully next pump is soon

I can't tell if this moron is being ironic or not lol

Well shit. Looks like those pump and dump guys are doing pretty well. Looking at the market history, they have been able to bait-sell a large number of coins in the 0.00017k range. They keep laying a trap that people walk right into. Gotta be a cush life to not have a conscience.

that was me. I dumped for COSS nigger. Holding 10k still though you know how it is.

> COSS
Don't forget to put some in Crave as well. That also totally isn't a scam.

These breadcrumbs are pretty jewish right now. 0.01 BTC orders being bought up by some manipulatory fag.

That stupid nigger was talking shit about odn. He literally said he didnt want to invest because the team was user. Niggers

>anonymous team
Well desu that was what put me off initially as well.

It just took some massive drops and the order manipulation slowed. One of the pumpers is probably closing shop.

This is getting dumped so hard now.

I told you.
I WARNED YOU.
ALL NOW SHOULD SELL

Do you think the 0.0014 wall is real? That's fucking 13 btc. Predictions? Bounce? Breach?

Absolutely buying this juicy ass dip.

Unless all you had to buy with was 0.05btc, you're all talk. No one announces shit like that until AFTER they've done it.

I've been in big since the ICO and just watching and waiting. If I buy now I'm still going to be in profit lol. Waiting on my deposit now

Time to invest in IOC boys

DIONS bros will be on suicide watch when ODN gets on the bigger exchange

HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOTS GOT DUMPED BY PAJEET

THE COIN IS DEAD. SELL SELL SELL.

flipping LINK to go all in y/n

y

Welp, it was fake.

Goodbye shaky hands, thanks for the money
>being so dumb you'd sell now

> learn to "make" the difference
not "learn the difference"
pajeet identified. all in on ODN now

No shit it was a pump and dump lol.
Get in COSS, Real products, Real dividends starting sunday.

Volume has only just started to pick up, get ready for launch

Lol waiting for this.

I'm a 2 masternodes ICO bro and I'm considering going in to get some more.

i know right. pajeets have learned to call everyone else pajeets. cute.

'Learn to make the difference' is perfectly acceptable in English you fucking dumb nigger